Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) (49377 Views)

NGO Marks 2023 World Heart Day With Donation Of Relief Items To Hospitals In FCT / Governor Obiano To Distribute 450 Cm Of Oxygen To Hospitals In Anambra / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by frog12: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
they are not practicing social distancing... min of health.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Back2Daura(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
Some people won't be happy with this development. At least the donations were not for igbo hospital alone.

If only buhari and apc northerners Can believe and trust power with an igbo man... Naija go set
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
imhotep:
Igbo wife seekers.
cc itooworwor
Amaka go soon disappoint am grin grin
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Chaiii, money Is good o. I could have given too but sadly I don't have. embarassed embarassed

Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by MXray: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2020
May God continue to bless him. #theambition
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by truthstands01: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2020
And what did he do when fire engulfed Onitsha many times.......
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 13, 2020
goaldynman:

Ingrate!!

If he didn't donate will you go and drag him from his house?!

Which one did your god Tinubu donate to other states, despite all the billions he has stolen?!

His company, Chrome Petroleum, has oil wells in countries such as Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Sao Tome and Principe and have been drilling oil there for several years!!

People like you are the reason why Nigeria can never make progress. Men that should be in prison are donating money they looted and you call us ingrates. To hell with you, offor and your likes!!!!

you are confirmation of what this guy tweeted:

https://twitter.com/cchukudebelu/status/1249267240312201217?s=20
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by fimberfrancis: 5:05am On Apr 13, 2020
This act of generosity is helping to unite the country. Sir Emekafor is well known for his philanthropy. He assisted a lot in the eradication of polio in this country which saved many children from deformities. May the Almighty reward the Federal Government, State Government and all the people that have contributed in mitigating the cataclysmic effect of this Covid-19 pandemic in my dear country, Nigeria.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by junketer(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2020
When will igbos stop doing this one nigeria shyte? Mr offor, though what you are doing is great but i am just thinking if someone like tinubu or otedola or dangote will do the same thing by selecting hospitals in the se/ss to receive medical materials the way you have done. You should've concentrated on se/ss hospitals.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by xelly: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2020
afube:

What are in the cartons ? Ventilators or just vitamin c..........this man has a dubious reputation o!

You haven't donated pure water to your neighbour or friend yet you are here ranting. Riches run far away from those that castigate the rich.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
Big men dat are important to their people. Thumb up sir

Na yeye dey worry you. Of all th big men that gave billions for Covid19, did you see any of them physically present to deliver what they gave? No, they sent their boys.
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
foreshore:

Na yeye dey worry you. Of all th big men that gave billions for Covid19, did you see any of them physically present to deliver what they gave? No, they sent their boys.
Sharap there. My comment is to my uncle whom at lockdown was able to share food stuffs to 300 families in my hometown. Give me chance ooo or I report you to NCDC for immediate checkup
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by prinnzsky(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anambralstson:
Lalasticlala
Igbo Amaka!
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by foreshore(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
Sharap there. My comment is to my uncle whom at lockdown was able to share food stuffs to 300 families in my hometown. Give me chance ooo or I report you to NCDC for immediate checkup

Na dem, arrogant people, even when they don't have kobo!
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
foreshore:

Na dem, arrogant people, even when they don't have kobo!
You dat hv wealth, share me small make i quench hunger virus abeg, make I no kpai for buhari lockdown or you leave me and my comment alone biko
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
this man wey no dey agree give us light, still get mind dey bring high bill for us
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Ruby5: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by foreshore(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
dirtydiva:
You dat hv wealth, share me small make i quench hunger virus abeg, make I no kpai for buhari lockdown or you leave me and my comment alone biko

Na ya way
Re: Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
foreshore:

Na ya way
Yes ooo... Wetin do am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment / Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.