Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends (1524 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Shashaeniyan: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2020
MY girl broke up with me and wants us to be friends is it okay?...

though i agree but i swore not to ever call her with my phone...i'm still pained by it...i don't even have her number on my phone...guys what do you think?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Oluromantic: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2020
The type of friendship that it's only the things between your legs that will connect you two.. it's a good idea
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by okomile(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Not okay

Let her go

She will keep you to fall back on when her plans backfires

You will get a better and understanding lady

Don't loose hope

All the best

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
The type of friendship that it's only the things between your legs that will connect you two.. it's a good idea
That's if he plays his card well, but from experience it never end well.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2020
okomile:
Not okay

Let her go

She will keep you to fall back on when her plans backfires

You will get a better and understanding lady

Don't loose hope

All the best
Nicely said.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Froshloaded: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Let her be your konji killer nah!!!
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Either let her go or use her to satisfy ur sexual needs..
Use condom this time
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by mofeoluwadassah: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Una go still chop una sef las las wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Osek(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2020
My online advice is that even tho u are friends don't just give her that attention u usually give her and just fashy her like someone said she would want u to be her back up plan... So bro be careful.... Talking from experience and I feel ur pain, just let her go
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by okomile(f): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Nicely said.

Tks
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by PureGoldh(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Bro...see eeh,

That lady wants to use you to catch cruise...just let her go....The one that was made for you will surely stick around you against all odds.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Babatunde40(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
When a girl says that, she only means 2 things

1. She is giving you a soft landing for the break up. Her mind is judging her. Suggesting friendship makes the breakup easy on her conscience. The truth is that she does not really want you to be friends.

2. Maybe you have small money. She wants to keep you by the side as a mumu guy incase she has needs, she can come to you knowing that you will give her.

In both cases, you are a loser. Best option is to stop been emotionally attached to her. Ignore her and move on

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by oyawork: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Do you still have your old CV for a new job application?
Get Updated. Visit www.oyawork.com and upload your CV for repackaging.
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Shashaeniyan: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
Let her be your konji killer nah!!!
HOW?
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Froshloaded: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shashaeniyan:
HOW?
Your babe wants to be friends, go for it.. Dont go emotional tho, you can just use her to satisfy your conscience grin...
If you still don't get, mention me again
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shashaeniyan:

though i agree but i swore not to ever call her with my phone...i'm still pained by it...i don't even have her number on my phone...guys what do you think?
It means she never loved you or she is still in love with you.
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shashaeniyan:

Congratulations.

You just move from being a PRIORITY to an OPTION.

If you play your card well, you go nack that pussy more than the new bf during their relationship timeline.

If na she dey ask for friendship, ask her to define the benefits that comes with the friendship.

This isn't time to be a NICE GUY or emotional about anything in the past.
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by Skyscrapper11(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Here's my online advice laugh out loud lol
Re: She Broke Up But Want Us To Be Friends by scottyoloye(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Unelephantable:

It means she never loved you or she is still in love with you.
speaking of the latter, she probably still loves him but just found a better offer which she isn't too sure of... Either ways bro, you're her back up plan

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Love?? / Why Does She Give Me Attitude When We Are With My Friends / How Do I Clear These Dark Spots?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.