Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? (2389 Views)

Chat Pattern Of Nigeria Girls / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is it true that all women have the same pattern of behavior towards men who are not their relatives?
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yes!

Both old and new, religious and non-religious.

Everytime my mum visits us, she still behaves jealously in spite of her age. I'd be the one to say mama, but she's ( my wife) not your mate na, pls leave her alone. Not that they do fight but some things she has, my mum would also want it
All women are jealous, need attention, fight over trivial issues, crave privacy and are uniformly wired, regardless of race or ethnicity

16 Likes

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Crazychris: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yes fvcking true
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
fairfora:
Yes!

Please explain in detail.
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Crazychris:
Yes fvcking true

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Drfernandez:

I've explained as above.
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Professorcplus(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Actually no. Some are just fashionable and will milk you off your money, they always want the lastest gadgets and material things. If you're loaded them you are good to handle her.

And some are play girls. They can date more than 3 guys at same time. This ones can give man hypertension. As a Sharp guy you can strike her if you know the right words.

The Nerd girls are all about books. They only discuss intelligent topics. Some are reserved and pursue dreams. You have to be a gentle, know her interest as that's how you can get her attention.

The Church girl. If it's not about church forget her. She want to live a perfect and holy life without mistakes. They make a good mother though. If you are a brother will annoying thing then you can consider a chance With her.

Feminine you already know them I wont say a word.

The adventurous girl. Sport, gamer, film freck, always loose around guys. Guys often take advantage of their weaknesses.

The ambitious girl always hungry for success in their career. Quite cleaver and always take the leadership role. Their motto is career first, relationship second.

Lastly, the low self-esteem girl. They want reassurance from the guy about his love. Usually thinks they aren't good enough for the guy.

Add Yours

7 Likes

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by budaatum: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Do all men have the same attitude?
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by toffyz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
All women can't have the same attitude.
You can say majority of women share the same attitude.
IT CAN NEVER BE ALL!
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by mofeoluwadassah: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is it true that all men have same attitude undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by LordKO(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
No, because women (and men alike) come in three different mental profiles, viz:

1. Fair-minded woman - the conscientious/principled woman. If you as a man is conscientious and believe in altruism (love and submission) in word and deed, a woman in this group is a best fit for you - of course, she doesn't condone nonsense.

2. Headstrong woman - a woman who's penchant for subjugation and abuse - the crass/expedient/stubborn/egoistic woman. As a man if you are subjugable or don't mind being subjugated, a woman in this group is a best fit for you. In other words, you have to be/become a feeble-minded man to put up with her - unfortunately, behind any servile (feeble-minded) person is a disingenuous person too.

3. Feeble-minded woman - a servile and/or disingenuous woman. As a man if you belong to the second group above, a feeble-minded woman is a best fit for you because she will gladly put up with any kind of nonsense you will mete out on her - of course, she'll ruin you from within to your own chagrin.

I don't need to tell you what'll happen when a man and woman who mutually belong to the second group and third group respectively, date or are joined together in matrimony.

Meanwhile, only classy and sane women belong to the first group. They may have almost all the power/possessions and know almost all things (good and bad), yet they choose to remain good/humane/humble. Always accord them their respect whenever you come across them, whether or not you belong to that group.

Of course, perfection is only of the sole creator of the world.

16 Likes

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
Lemi book space

Your detail opinion please
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
fairfora:
Yes!

Everytime my mum visits us, she still behaves jealously in spite of her age. I'd be the one to say mama, but she's ( my wife) not your mate na, pls leave her alone. Not that they do fight but some things she has, my mum would also want it
All women are jealous, need attention, fight over trivial issues, crave privacy and are uniformly wired, regardless of race or ethnicity

Could this be true all over the world?
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Fidelismaria: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
LordKO:
No, because women (and men alike) come in three different mental profiles, viz:

1. Fair-minded woman - the conscientious/principled woman. If you as a man is conscientious and believe in altruism (love and submission) in word and deed, a woman in this group is a best fit for you - of course, she doesn't condone nonsense.

2. Headstrong woman - a woman who's penchant for subjugation and abuse - the crass/expedient/stubborn/egoistic woman. As a man if you are subjugable or don't mind being subjugated, a woman in this group is a best fit for you. In other words, you have to be/become a feeble-minded man to put up with her - unfortunately, behind any servile person is a disingenuous person too.

3. Feeble-minded woman - a servile and/or disingenuous woman. As a man if you belong to the second group above, a feeble-minded woman is a best fit for you because she will gladly put up with any kind of nonsense you will mete out on her - of course, she'll ruin you from within to your own chagrin.

I don't need to tell you what'll happen when a man and woman who mutually belong to the second group above date or are joined together in matrimony.

Meanwhile, only classy and sane women belong to the first group. They may have almost all the power/possessions and know almost all things (good and bad), yet they choose to remain good/humane/humble. Always accord them their respect whenever you come across them, whether or not you belong to that group.

Of course, perfection is only of the sole creator of the world.

Thanks.
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
Actually no. Some are just fashionable and will milk you off your money, they always want the lastest gadgets and material things. If you're loaded them you are good to handle her.

And some are play girls. They can date more than 3 guys at same time. This ones can give man hypertension. As a Sharp guy you can strike her if you know the right words.

The Nerd girls are all about books. They only discuss intelligent topics. Some are reserved and pursue dreams. You have to be a gentle, know her interest as that's how you can get her attention.

The Church girl. If it's not about church forget her. She want to live a perfect and holy life without mistakes. They make a good mother though. If you are a brother will annoying thing then you can consider a chance With her.

Feminine you already know them I wont say a word.

The adventurous girl. Sport, gamer, film freck, always loose around guys. Guys often take advantage of their weaknesses.

The ambitious girl always hungry for success in their career. Quite cleaver and always take the leadership role. Their motto is career first, relationship second.

Lastly, the low self-esteem girl. They want reassurance from the guy about his love. Usually thinks they aren't good enough for the guy.

Add Yours

Thanks.
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

Do you think otherwise?
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by budaatum: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Drfernandez:

Do you think otherwise?
I do think otherwise since I have not found all men have the same attitude. Even sons don't always have their father's attitudes.
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Shormiey(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:
I know say you go talk your own....no be you again...?
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by budaatum: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shormiey:

I know say you go talk your own....no be you again...?
After all, I get data and I get mouth, you intelligently observant person.
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Shormiey(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
budaatum:

After all, I get data and I get mouth, you intelligently observant person.
Na sooo kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by itzMizELo(f): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
ok
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by snitchbitch: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Most of them
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Heiterkeit(f): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Drfernandez:
Is it true that all women have the same pattern of behavior towards men who are not their relatives?

No.
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Heiterkeit(f): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
fairfora:
Yes!

This is not true. Don't use your mother and other women in your life to judge all women.
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yes.. To an extent... You can always predict the choices women will make.

60% of the time
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
If you are referring to behaviour in general; then yes; at the fundamental level, all women crave financial security and attention and they all seek to outdo each other in these areas. Beyond this level however, different women have different methods of sophistication in fulfilling these cravings. How they behave will depend on their individual levels of sophistication.

If you are referring only to behaviour with men who are not their relatives, again it depends on their level of sophistication and also on how well they perceive that man to be capable of satisfying the above mentioned cravings. Just keep in mind however, that the primary drivers in women are those cravings. They are unable to get away from them.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by merieam16(f): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
nt really, its all depends sha
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Heiterkeit:

No.

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Drfernandez(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
If you are referring to behaviour in general; then yes; at the fundamental level, all women crave financial security and attention and they all seek to outdo each other in these areas. Beyond this level however, different women have different methods of sophistication in fulfilling these cravings. How they behave will depend on their individual levels of sophistication.

If you are referring only to behaviour with men who are not their relatives, again it depends on their level of sophistication and also on how well they perceive that man to be capable of satisfying the above mentioned cravings. Just keep in mind however, that the primary drivers in women are those cravings. They are unable to get away from them.

Yes I mean behavior in general. But I find it hard to believe this 'at the fundamental level, all women crave financial security and attention and they all seek to outdo each other in these areas.'
Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Drfernandez:

Yes I mean behavior in general. But I find it hard to believe this 'at the fundamental level, all women crave financial security and attention and they all seek to outdo each other in these areas.'

You only find it hard to believe because men have been taught from childhood through adulthood that women are deep and mysterious angelic beings that should be loved, protected and respected for being women (ie merely being in possession of a vagina). Concepts inculcated at an early age are very hard to let go. In reality, the full depth of women is that they are slaves to these two base cravings and nothing else.

Women evolved to be that way, because those were the two primary skills required for their survival in our prehistoric past, always being the weaker, more dependent sex; the attention of an alpha male and the ability of the female to recognise the best provider and to give herself sexually to him. In the past, women had no problem with that, because the alpha male was often simultaneously the best provider, so she gave him sex and gained status (attention) and the best zebra parts and fruit trees (financial security) in return.

Nowadays, the beta is usually the best provider and attention giver; ready to work 9-5 and spend all on her; but genetically, the alpha still attracts her sexually. This is why there is so much discontentment of women in marriage and why women cheat so much on their husbands in modern times.

Of course, women prefer to pretend that all these cravings are actually functions of the loftier attributes of 'love'; and are addicted to romantic dramas and books that promote this false narrative as a consequence; but the reality is very different. Even the idealism within those dramas have the perfectly romantic man as one who is practically subservient to the woman's two cravings; security and attention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That All Women Have The Same Pattern Of Behavior? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Heiterkeit:

This is not true. Don't use your mother and other women in your life to judge all women.
Hmmmm shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak / A Nigerian Man Was Caught In Hotel Room Sleeping With A Lady & This Happened / Watch: Nigerian Lady Turned A White Man Into A Pet With Rope On His Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.