Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) (81050 Views)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / My Easter Delicacy, Show Me Yours / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Richy4(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pls don't eat that OP.. It even looks disgusting embarassed
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Galactico4ever(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
New Nigerian Virus Loading...
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by mcbliss: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Advertiseit:

You are correct, havnt seen this before. I just cut the neck and I cook well and eat

This got me..

Wetin u never see u dey chop.
Continue cheesy
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
you killed an endangered specie and you r happy Bleep you
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by koxyz: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
What is the economic value of this meat you are displaying?
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by samuelizz(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
This made FP?
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by classicfrank4u(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Y
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Makavelli25: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yorubastard:
No evidence it's you.
I can download similar pictures from elsewhere and claim it's me. It won't make front page
Check again It in promise land
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by micky22: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Op you don't know what a water lizard is? That's a water monitor
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by classicfrank4u(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yorubastard:

I won't do such a thing, I'm tired of mods pushing threads related to reptiles especially snakes to front page.
I'm just saying it won't work now if that's your plan.

Enough of the arguments, post has reach fp already grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Lewisj(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Congrats , you must be very proud right now. I can't condemn ur actions, too much hunger in the land. BTW, why his the guy on native pant in the third picture dick standing? ���, is it from the friendly touch from the gal behind him?
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is the type of topic that hit front page in nairaland.

Meanwhile the picture of the op will help explain certain comments in the forum and the brains behind the comments.

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yorubastard:
No evidence it's you.

I can download similar pictures from elsewhere and claim it's me.
It won't make front page
it actually did grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Igbudu1: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nairaland moderators Sha na wa o ..

Is it at this time , this day , this era you bring such nonsense to front page ?
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by deltateam: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Advertiseit:
Its Easter Sunday morning and I just see this monitor lizard and I have to kill to celebrate easter. I firstly think it's a snake self

Coro is a virus.

Hunger in the land.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Monitor lizard ... Sweet meat , enjoy bro grin

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by seanwilliam(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
@OP , you get a small dick grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by chatinent: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Agama agama!
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by ttobizz(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Una nor dey hear word. Oya na kukuma event your own virus. Mr bushmeat
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Elzakzaky: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yorubastard:
No evidence it's you.

I can download similar pictures from elsewhere and claim it's me.
It won't make front page
Wereh
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by XANDERBOY85: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Disgusting

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Ajebutter! wink
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by micky22: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Water monitor
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by humblemikel(f): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
You need to see my face while reading the headline alone
Damn it!!!!
There's real hunger in the land
It's time all the animals migrate to interior desert
Else it will all be eaten in this Covid lockdown.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Very delicious bush meat.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Kpalobi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
HundHunter:

That's how Coronavirus started in Wuhan. Hope your action won't start " Agamavirus" in Africa.

loll. Kimme
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kindly test for Corona virus before eating.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
@OP , you get a small dick grin
see as you stylishly came out of the closet
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hope no one will vex when they call it Nigerian virus
grin it smells and tastes like chicken.

2 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Jaqenhghar: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Advertiseit:
Its Easter Sunday morning and I just see this monitor lizard and I have to kill to celebrate easter. I firstly think it's a snake self
You dont know what it is but you must eat it
[img]https://media1./images/6aaf5abd067954025dece6ae687b6246/tenor.gif?itemid=10306281[/img]

7 Likes

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can someone surprise me with any amount to chop tonight embarassedI swear, I’m really dying of hunger embarassed

Keystone Bank
God bless the giver
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by naturefellow(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
HundHunter:
Alligator or gaint water monitor lizard?
none of the above two. It's rather a nile monitor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.