Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) (81378 Views)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / My Easter Delicacy, Show Me Yours / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Killed one last year after battling with it do 20mins and she was even pregnant

I.couldn't eat it after all the mouth I made after making peppersoup of it,had to give it out to the mallams in my close
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by redsun(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Hungry bastards that kill all creatures they can find like the Chinese. This is obviously an endangered species in that part of the world that should be protected and encouraged to repopulate for the health and biodiversity of the forest. The forest and all that is in it are the heartbeats of mankind if they are destroyed, so will humanity.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by paulolee(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
nobone:

Yeah, it's not easy staying home. Lol
yeah I Kno...asked a question...wats d name??wr u mentioning me from??m fcking bored n we can take it to watsap let's chat Cox u look interesting...I drop ma digits??
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by bellenornor(f): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
SHOCK7:

Just took the words out of my mouth!
Nice looking dp
Thank you
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by JeffSiberstein: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Advertiseit:
Its Easter Sunday morning and I just see this monitor lizard and I have to kill to celebrate easter. I firstly think it's a snake self

You should be thanking your stars it was not in Orogun Delta State you did this cause by now you would have spent all the money you have in your savings. Just warning you sha incase life takes you there just run when you see this..
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by annybank2018(f): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Gotoassignmenthelp Service endeavors to satisfy the advanced education guidelines of the college/ university through the best quality assignments when you require Assignment Help. Assignments are composed consistently and all mistakes are adjusted for an immaculate completion in our task help administration on the web. At the point when you pick our Finance Assignment Help online assistance, you have to consider the quality and your evaluations too. On taking Gotoassignmenthelp administration online from around the world, we ensure the first substance and faultless work. Educators of the rumored colleges believe assignments to be the most productive technique to evaluate an understudies' composing bore alongside their comprehension of the course. Gotoassignmenthelp is the best Engineering Assignment Help online supplier in around the world.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
haba brother Tobi, this one is the type that gave covid19
so the one wey we've been eating b4 the outbreak no get kovik1-9?
abeg queen, the disease is real, but no get any work with me
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Demmama7(m): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Yankee101 post=88371315]So after all the COVID-19 cases we never leave bushmeat alone?

Continue![/quot

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by SHOCK7(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
bellenornor:
Thank you
hope you don't mind a Dm!
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by nobone(f): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
paulolee:

yeah I Kno...asked a question...wats d name??wr u mentioning me from??m fcking bored n we can take it to watsap let's chat Cox u look interesting...I drop ma digits??

PH
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by paulolee(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
nobone:

PH
kk..kk..based in ph too bt currently in uyo..09078734101..dts ma digits..text on watsap let's chat or flash me let me add u up..
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by paulolee(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
nobone:

PH
kk..pls m waiting..
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Benito25: 10:01pm On May 01, 2020
piwr:
grin

scammer
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Conductor261: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
Lalas247:

See ur dry chest grin
Hope u dont eat such undecided omo buruku angry

Hmmmm hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.