Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) (81050 Views)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / My Easter Delicacy, Show Me Yours / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kai!!! Plenty enjoyment

For your affordable ACs, smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by foleskay(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigerians and barbarism sha. Some of our people behave like those indigenous people of Brazil that dwells inside the Amazon.they can eat any animal for food. Smh. So if you didn't see d lizard now, you wouldn't have eaten meat today on easter.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by seanwilliam(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
see as you stylishly came out of the closet
wetin u mean grin
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
When human beings in Nigeria are endangered, automatically all animal species are endangered
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Joefat: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
First time I will see this alligator was when I went to work in Akungba Akoko in 2017. But the one I saw was double of this in 3 places..
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Chirowman(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
almost 2 decades ago i ate this like water both the eggs. even tortoise abeg no remember me things i forget the meat can sweet like bush meat chai. Hunger dey land
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
wetin u mean grin
you fancy prick
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by marrok: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Stop Being Broke Learn How To Make Easy Money During This Lockdown

Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can give you the link to the WhatsApp Group

I’m going to teach you how to make atleast 20k weekly for free

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by seanwilliam(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
you fancy prick
i love dick bro.. grin 7 inches above
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by InfinityFabric: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria Virus loading.
Can forward this guy to CDC make them arrest chop chop.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by KingMicky3286: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
A beg , you for wear clothes nah , make know which one wey be lizard and human being nah. undecided
Advertiseit:
Its Easter Sunday morning and I just see this monitor lizard and I have to kill to celebrate easter. I firstly think it's a snake self
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by CrestMan: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP!

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
i love dick bro.. grin 7 inches above
badt guy. Enjoy yourself
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Lalas247(f): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Advertiseit:
Its Easter Sunday morning and I just see this monitor lizard and I have to kill to celebrate easter. I firstly think it's a snake self
See ur dry chest grin
Hope u dont eat such undecided omo buruku angry
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by raybaba97(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
OP which state are you from? Ijaw land and Ondo state are the only places I know they eat monitor lizards. Tortoise, crocodiles, seals,... oboy my mouth dey water mi six years since I last had that meat o
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by CrestMan: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
You can watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome right now for a life transforming Easter program. Time is 6pm.
You can also connect online through the LIVETV MOBILE APP.

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by raybaba97(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
OP which state are you from? Ijaw land and Ondo state are the only places I know they eat monitor lizards. Tortoise, crocodiles, seals,... oboy my mouth dey water mi six years since I last had that meat o
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by ensamy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Will those babes eat too shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Kellie069(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Now way the news Don enter front page, how you feel?
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Are these cretins actually gonna eat that reptile? and they blame the chinese for the spread of corona? shocked From how excited they look they don't seem to care about the whole corona virus bruhaha! co's i didn't see any 2 metres apart instruction going on there.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by julioralph(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Later una go dey insult Chinese people lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
foleskay:
Nigerians and barbarism sha. Some of our people behave like those indigenous people of Brazil that dwells inside the Amazon.they can eat any animal for food. Smh. So if you didn't see d lizard now, you wouldn't have eaten meat today on easter.
And they blame the chinese for the corona virus spread.
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by grandlexuz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
V

1 Like

Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
ensamy:
Will those babes eat too shocked shocked shocked
well... it looks like they will, babes are also hungry. sad
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by nobone(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Epistle!!!

paulolee:
all I see is excess joy on the face of the people or family on dt pics...it's a free gift of nature n Easter blessing for d family so jus go ahead n eat n enjoy with your family n step down with chilled drinks or beer or palmy...enjoy your life because e short pass nicka...d only meat I don't support eating is human even if we are all cannibal in nature. as long as it's animal it's allowed...I once stood against killing and eating of any kind of strange animal not until I watched n heard history of real life cases where people eat human meats by killing closed friends or anybody around just to survive from hunger...some people are shouting covid n others are calling on animal rights bt nobody asked how that family survive this lockdown or if that's the only meat they would eat Tru out this year... social media are full of hypocrites meaning the same people calling out the o.p would ask for their own share assuming they stay around and see the meat inside pot...
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yorubastard:
No evidence it's you.

I can download similar pictures from elsewhere and claim it's me.
It won't make front page
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Theboss100(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Advertiseit:
Chai!! See what uncle Corona virus have caused. So many jobless people full everywhere now
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Just see them idiots very soon una go be like Chinese be eating anything that crawls!! Fools
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Advertiseit:
lol. Am not like you, you just said what you can do. I dont want main page I only want to know the real name and today I knew it's not alligator that I kill but water lizard

It's not a Water Lizard. It's the West African Nike Monitor Lizard.

In my mother's village you will do full funeral for killing this animal. Dem no dey play with am der
Re: The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) by Seetto: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
HundHunter:

That's how Coronavirus started in Wuhan. Hope your action won't start " Agamavirus" in Africa.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.