Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit (2396 Views)

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Court Dissolves Marriage Over Wife's Poor Cooking Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Same person typing
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Aldebarann(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
That’s what she said before the guy went berserk on her, hence I asked how you’d react, if you were the guy in question

MrBrownJay1:

i dont understand the above...
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Aldebarann(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
The guy’s reaction was expected. I mean, he’s been eating mummy’s precious salt all his life cheesy
I think she could have brought the matter up on a lighter note, not in such a direct manner, in my opinion.
The guy seems uptight & she should have known before then that, he idolizes his mummy grin
Also, I hope she considers her next move with the guy; so many red flags.

Veefierce:
Lol the guy got so pissed cause he knew she wasn’t lying ,,, but then again,, as a lady I don’t complain about salty foods ,,, i was brought up in a home with low salt intake,, if I eat in people’s houses I think there is always too much salt !! But I hv learnt to cope !!! But if the salt is actually tooo much I can’t eat it , I won’t pretend.

I honestly did not think she did anything wrong, she said no offense n was just expressing herself!! How can I date a man I can not genuinely open up to ? What’s the essence being together.. he would hv said , the food was super delicious to me , na u know with a laugh , or but u chop the meat for inside?? Lol like how do u date men who r too serious with everything .
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aldebarann:
The guy’s reaction was expected. I mean, he’s been eating mummy’s precious salt all his life cheesy
I think she could have brought the matter up on a lighter note, not in such a direct manner, in my opinion.
The guy seems uptight & she should have known before then that, he idolizes his mummy grin
Also, I hope she considers her next move with the guy; so many red flags.

I agree with you ,, her approach was very wrong ,, and in a very bad time,, she was too blunt.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Aldebarann:
That’s what she said before the guy went berserk on her, hence I asked how you’d react, if you were the guy in question

if anyone would say that my mum's food is too salty then i would take that as THEIR OPINION... it wouldnt change how i think of my mother's cooking nor the r/ship i have with this woman, and i will just stop inviting that person over. case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Alexaonfleek: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2020
lols the babe was a bit too blunt sha

But the guy here seems childish.
No one is perfect yet see how he idolized his mum.
In his eyes, everything she does is right.
This kind of guy would probably not mind his wife being a doormat for his family members.

Sometimes I have a bit of issues with my mom's food,maybe the pepper is too much and I even tell her.
It doesn't change the fact that she's a good cook or that I still love her.

This is just a redflag.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Sixfeetbelle: 1:42am On Apr 13, 2020
lepasharon:

The girl seems to have a loose mouth.

She should know that talking badly about people's cooking is a trigger.

She shouldn't have said anything unless asked

Do you think her response would change even when asked?

The issue here is that she's blunt and the man is too childish for putting his mother on a pedestal. It's best they break up now to avoid problems later.
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by 2dice01: 2:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
lols the babe was a bit too blunt sha

But the guy here seems childish.
No one is perfect yet see how he idolized his mum.
In his eyes, everything she does is right.
This kind of guy would probably not mind his wife being a doormat for his family members.

Sometimes I have a bit of issues with my mom's food,maybe the pepper is too much and I even tell her.
It doesn't change the fact that she's a good cook or that I still love her.

This is just a redflag.
the story seems fabricated tho

If its true the Guy is acting like Mum's Boy

When my mum cook and its salty she will even use style to tell us even before we eat back then

This one he is putting clause in the relationship
The Girl go hear RAM she go think say na Sallah meat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by 2dice01: 2:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Veefierce:
I agree with you ,, her approach was very wrong ,, and in a very bad time,, she was too blunt.
What she said wasnt wrong

Maybe she isn't use to salt

If my MIL prepared something and Bae ask me how was the food I will tell you wassup

I no get time

If you tell me the salt or pepper is much na Laugh go end am or we will do a challenge Both ladies will cook same food and we will go give people and ask their opinion which is the Best
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by ABOVEDELAW: 4:37am On Apr 13, 2020
IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN BRAIN WORKS? NO WONDER....
MrBrownJay1:
very foolish of the dude...the babe was honest and said her mind with all honesty and no offence, but this dude is like trying to say that...
A) his mother is perfect and can do no wrong
B) if a person cannot cook that good, they have no right to complain about food (which is the dumbest statement ever)
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2020
2dice01:
What she said wasnt wrong

Maybe she isn't use to salt

If my MIL prepared something and Bae ask me how was the food I will tell you wassup

I no get time

If you tell me the salt or pepper is much na Laugh go end am or we will do a challenge Both ladies will cook same food and we will go give people and ask their opinion which is the Best
I understand these facts ,, said so in my previous comments,,, but based on the discussion going on , seeing that her man was talking about how her family loved her ,,, the way she said it might hv felt disrespectful to him ,, wasn’t the best time ,, in his head : he’s Mum loved her and said nothing bad about her , so why did she hv to condemn her in anyway, he wanted her to know she better love and respect his Mum ,,, that wasn’t The best time ... but there is nothing wrong plainly talking about it tho . Just that she was too blunt .

There r ways u say such things ,, atleast it would hv started with a compliment
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by 2dice01: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Veefierce:
I understand these facts ,, said so in my previous comments,,, but based on the discussion going on , seeing that her man was talking about how her family loved her ,,, the way she said it might hv felt disrespectful to him ,, wasn’t the best time ,, in his head : he’s Mum loved her and said nothing bad about her , so why did she hv to condemn her in anyway, he wanted her to know she better love and respect his Mum ,,, that wasn’t The best time ... but there is nothing wrong plainly talking about it tho . Just that she was too blunt .

There r ways u say such things ,, atleast it would hv started with a compliment
Maybe because it was via message where u can't peoples emotions cant be shown no matter the Emoji you use

She might have sounded differently on phone or if its one convo

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Aldebarann(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Then, how do you stop the woman you love from visiting your mum, if what she said wouldn’t affect the relationship?
As for me, i wouldn’t take any vindictive measure because I felt offended by her brash & honest opinion but I’d make her see the best part; they love her, so she can join her to cook when next she visits.

MrBrownJay1:

if anyone would say that my mum's food is too salty then i would take that as THEIR OPINION... it wouldnt change how i think of my mother's cooking not the r/ship i have with this woman, and i will just stop inviting that person over. case closed.
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Edmundbill(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aldebarann:
Then, how do you stop the woman you love from visiting your mum, if what she said wouldn’t affect the relationship?
As for me, i wouldn’t take any vindictive measure because I felt offended by her brash & honest opinion but I’d make her see the best part; they love her, so she can join her to cook when next she visits.

just because i love someone, doesnt mean they have to like everything i like NOR go to my family gathering everytime we have one. these are two different worlds in a man's life, and as much as it would be great if these worlds are/were connected, its no big deal if there are not.

i certainly wouldnt force anyone on anyone...

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by kiddkash(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
that girl is ready to go back to her father's house
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Aldebarann(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fair enough smiley

MrBrownJay1:

just because i love someone, doesnt mean they have to like everything i like NOR go to my family gathering everytime we have one. these are two different worlds in a man's life, and as much as it would be great if these worlds are/were connected, its no big deal if there are not.

i certainly wouldnt force anyone on anyone...
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by SavageResponse(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Shormiey:

Hehehehhe grin...that's true...they are both acting like kids here ......but the girl has a valid point cuz you can't be perfect every time.....his mum can't be cooking good 100% every time without little mistake....

The lady could have made her point in a mature way
Re: Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit by Shormiey(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
SavageResponse:

The lady could have made her point in a mature way
Truth that...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Babe That Sit Down With Me Yet I Didn't Know. / When A Lady Bites Her Lower Lips Like This 'see What She Secretly mean / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Life.. 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.