Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (46713 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / A Nairalander Shares Her Christmas Recipe / A Nairalander Shares Her Easter Food. Share Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by mrkings84(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
To whom much is given, much is expected!
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by efilefun(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Bianda24: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
See the small food you giving them.. OP, you could have made the pack bigger.. food wey I go use one hand pack am once.. You try but no try.. is it all of them that eat chicken. You could have mixed some with goat, beef, Turkey, and fish.

Next time ask them before serving.

Happy Easter
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by skyfather09(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:
So guys in the sprirt of Easter and appreciating the security guards and technicians at my place of work who have all been at work since lockdown doing 5 days shift in their numbers, I woke up and felt like sharing some food with them.

Went to buy some chicken and other items needed and all thanks to my wife who made it possible. Made a lot of packs for them and added some soft drinks. They enjoyed it as they had a better food taste from a good chef.

Enjoy some of the pictures. While heading to the office to give them, I also bought some cold bottle water in pack to share with security officers ensuring lockdown in the metropolis.

People are really hungry in this period if you have kindly share with people for humanity sake because this period will soon be over.
big man... God bless you fam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Realiskit(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why this unnecessary publicity?

chloedogie:
So guys in the sprirt of Easter and appreciating the security guards and technicians at my place of work who have all been at work since lockdown doing 5 days shift in their numbers, I woke up and felt like sharing some food with them.

Went to buy some chicken and other items needed and all thanks to my wife who made it possible. Made a lot of packs for them and added some soft drinks. They enjoyed it as they had a better food taste from a good chef.

Enjoy some of the pictures. While heading to the office to give them, I also bought some cold bottle water in pack to share with security officers ensuring lockdown in the metropolis.

People are really hungry in this period if you have kindly share with people for humanity sake because this period will soon be over.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Awoleesu(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter!

Just wondering if you did cook jollof rice in the pressure cooker!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Missmossy(f): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Really nice. You have done your own bit cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
Waiting for to show pictures of him sharing grilled meat, no be only to use NL to promote one darling lifeless being like that

that broke junkie no ready to even share his 30k BMC monthly allowance and rotten meat with anybody self grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by kenkel: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice, you tried
chloedogie:

That is the bit I could personally do. When we turn billiona we go do more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by LaIabobo: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Realiskit:
Why this unnecessary publicity?

He doesn't owe you an explanation. He didn't take any pictures with his face or those of the beneficiaries.

Do yours and choose not to snap. It is your choice.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Oluwaiphee: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:

You did well. But, you did all these, then you took pictures then posted it on nairaland, waiting for our applause, i am not sure i see the blessing. Your right should not know what your left hand is giving in charity. No be me talk am, na our scripture tell us so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:

op who open market for u to buy chicken? Baba task force must hear........ *smile *

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by IME1: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
tongue
Well done op

But sharing these kind of food pictures in this lock down when people are salivating is harsh oh grin grin

God bless and reward you.

I hope to do same one day God helping me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by judecares1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oga

quote author=chloedogie post=88363128]

I dont know. I don't work for Buhari neither do the people that I gave these to work for him. I have done my bit and moved on. Whatever they decide to do with the 20k is none of my concern. The only thing j know is that those that used this coronavirus period killing humans to make illegal wealth will all die like ants. [/quote]
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by YoungPerson(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
I appreciate this gesture so much because your face is not in the picture. There are people who do this for clout. God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Coronavirus1: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God for your recovery Sir. Henceforth stay safe and avoid Buhari and Abba Kyari. Lol

My people, greetings to you all. Please help your boy. It has not been easy. Only God knows how starving I am. Not an experience I would wish even my enemy. Nigerian government is a big shame. A government who cannot provide even only rice to its citizens during lockdown, is that one a government?

Any amount credited to this account will be highly appreciated. Just for survival. God bless.

Account number: 3070340612
Bank name: first bank
Let me be lucky for once to see help
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Microwhy: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:

That is the bit I could personally do. When we turn billiona we go do more.
No thanks to you.
Why sharing on media forum? are you a politician or want to gather follower to become an influencer. Nairaland is not twitter or Instagram abi Facebook ok.
Just do it between you and your God. "Saying from Islamic POV though".

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Joshforeal: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:

I dont know. I don't work for Buhari neither do the people that I gave these to work for him. I have done my bit and moved on. Whatever they decide to do with the 20k is none of my concern. The only thing j know is that those that used this coronavirus period killing humans to make illegal wealth will all die like ants.
Baba let this touch me too ooo
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by IME1: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
YoungPerson:
I appreciate this gesture so much because your face is not in the picture. There are people who do this for clout. God bless you.

You are right

But sometimes I feel some do it to motivate others

I must say the reason why I use clean money in church is because I watched my mum do so while growing up.
If she had hid or squeezed her money I may never had known how to give in that regard

But remember God looks at the heart

The op did very well, in fact Ocean no be well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by templeRun20(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
firstly I commend the person for sharing food to people.

but what happened to the Bible passage that says your left hand should not know what you are giving your right hand?

any body that gives as little as 5k to d poor will bring it to social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Bighead9: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:
Pictures bit large

Op, you did better than Abia State Governor. Who was seen sharing Eba and Egusi the other day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks @ Chloedogie
You have done your best as a well meaning Nigerian. Hopefully the government would do their bit.

The chicken big sha. Did you cook all that alone? Kudos!!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by AsawanaDgreat: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
More blessings to you
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Peace081:
Hope you r doing it from the bottom of your heart not for camera man the likes u will get on social media ooooo, just asking for a friend thou

If you find out you cannot create happiness for yourself, allow others to be happy.

Don't allow low self esteem make you contaminate others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by remsonik(f): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks so much for this op may the lord bless your labour of love and you will never lack any good thing in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

Verily Verily I say unto you, thou have received your reward here on Nairaland. Forget about the heavenly reward.
Lol
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Walemi1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

Verily Verily I say unto you, thou have received your reward here on Nairaland. Forget about the heavenly reward.
That is if he put it here to show off and receive praises from man rather than to encourage others who have, to give. The intent of the heart is what God looks at.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

Are you Angel what ?

Remind us your name again !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
He/she did well, God bless him/her richly.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by osy77(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
God replenish ur purse
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Omoluabi16(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
templeRun20:
firstly I commend the person for sharing food to people.

but what happened to the Bible passage that says your left hand should not know what you are giving your right hand?

any body that gives as little as 5k to d poor will bring it to social media
These gestures should be publicized especially during these trying times. Depends on how you see it, but this is not a show off. It is challenge to you and I to give people out there. I wonder why you people do this!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) / What Is The Traditional Name For Celery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.