Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (46704 Views)

Post Your Easter Food Here Guys, Let's See / A Nairalander Shares Her Christmas Recipe / A Nairalander Shares Her Easter Food. Share Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by InvertedHammer: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:
Then packing inside started for trip to the office. Was able to make few pictures . The security people on the road had their own shares of love too. Everything couldn't stay in the car had to pack some in the trunk. Thay was all.
/
You are lucky that you didn't run into a Police checkpoint on the way. They would have taken the food as exhibit to test it for coronavirus.

You tried. In this Buhari + Corona times, that's one heck of a gift. To those questioning his motive, he didn't attach his personal pictures with the gifts. It is ok. Don't forget the "pictures or I don't believe it" crew.

\

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by dokyOloye: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

Verily Verily I say unto you, thou have received your reward here on Nairaland. Forget about the heavenly reward.
Exactly.
Only the highly spiritual will understand what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hope it's Corona virus free, just asking for for the sake of mankind and womankind
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by zinny377(f): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

Verily Verily I say unto you, thou have received your reward here on Nairaland. Forget about the heavenly reward.

Easy sis wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by AreaFada2: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
Waiting for to show pictures of him sharing grilled meat, no be only to use NL to promote one darling lifeless being like that

Look, since lock down, nobody leaves dead pet animals by the roadside again o. All na food now.

Where do you expect dead pet mai suya to get meat from? cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by ignis: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
zinny377:

Easy sis wink grin

Okay dear

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Cchuks27(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
So nice of you. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by ignis: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Naughtysite:

Are you Angel what ?

Remind us your name again !

Angel Ignis
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by seangy4konji: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Better person...

Not Buhari jihadist chop alone die alone..
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by edoairways: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

What is the reward?
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by AreaFada2: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
Waiting for to show pictures of him sharing grilled meat, no be only to use NL to promote one darling lifeless being like that

Look, since lock down, nobody leaves dead pet animals by the roadside again o. All na food now.

@OP, you have done well.

Let others questioning your motive or quantity of food try do more than you have done. Not just to make mouth.

Happy Easter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by ignis: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
edoairways:

What is the reward?

Praises from men.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by edoairways: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
AreaFada2:

grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by AreaFada2: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

@ chloedogie, you have done well.

Let those questioning your motive or quantity of food try do more than you have done. Not just to make mouth.

Happy Easter.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Soleye24(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
op, please I need job.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by edoairways: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

Praises from men.
Does it translate to naira and kobo?
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by SunriseW(f): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
You're wonderful
Remain blessed
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by SweetCunt97(f): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oluwaiphee:

You did well. But, you did all these, then you took pictures then posted it on nairaland, waiting for our applause, i am not sure i see the blessing. Your right should not know what your left hand is giving in charity. No be me talk am, na our scripture tell us so.
Forget that thing. The universe has seen and felt the vibration of his giving and blessings will be awarded to him accordingly. Sharing pictures simply cannot stop it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by psalmylee(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Because of this kind gesture,God will never forsake u bros..u don't know wat u did to those people.. God will bless u and ur wife..Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by CodeTemplar: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Damalex4luv:

Go and buy sense. Appreciate his effort and move on
I will buy and borrow you cos I got no need for it. DM me asap. Should I buy new or fairly used?
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by BarrElChapo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice Gesture OP
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by ViktorCash: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Olatara(f): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:
Trying to shrink them
Chicken is dope.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Chris2863(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
You did the right thing and God will always be there for you and your family!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Heartmender1: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
I have never done this before but i don't have any options than to do it as am very dry atm.

Happy easter to you, tho i am a Muslim but today look like the very first boring easter to me.

Not even a bottle of coke from any of my friends, everyone they claim broke because of this covid 19.

Pls can your easter celebration giveaway reach my side too inplace of money please, even if it's # 2 0 0 0.

It will really go a long way as i don't have any foodstuffs again and i am broke as well.

God bless!

0821137156 , access bank.

May God continue to replenish your pockets and keep you safe

@chloedogie @iLegend

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by clemmonce(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:
Pictures bit large
God bless you
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by airminem(f): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Be LIFTED!
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by vioment: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
U make sense.

May blessings fall on you.
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by PoliteActivist: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oluwaiphee:

You did well. But, you did all these, then you took pictures then posted it on nairaland, waiting for our applause, i am not sure i see the blessing. Your right should not know what your left hand is giving in charity. No be me talk am, na our scripture tell us so.
chloedogie

Not only that, he did it for people who will pay him back in some way, when there are the truly needy with no job who have NOTHING
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
chloedogie:

That is the bit I could personally do. When we turn billiona we go do more.
God bless you. You are doing well!!
Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Microwhy:

No thanks to you.
Why sharing on media forum? are you a politician or want to gather follower to become an influencer. Nairaland is not twitter or Instagram abi Facebook ok.
Just do it between you and your God. "Saying from Islamic POV though".
Islamic ko, Buddhism ni!!
Did he show his face at all??
Do you know him??

He has inspired me with this post... And God will continue to bless him for sharing what he has with people!!
His wife, taking her time to prepare this too...

God will bless both of them!!!

I am Inspired OP, you are doing well!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace by redcliff: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:

lmao! I dont know why people feel the need to post or share online when they help other poeple. If It makes them feel good i dont know. But I can say its totally wrong. I do what I have to do when it comes to helping others, I dont even bother to make a tale out of it because I dont even feel the need to do it. verily verily he did receive his reward on nairaland. Some yeye people would still come here and be bashing me that people have forgotten what it is to give to others so this should serve as a reminder to them or they would say to me, which one you don do. The act is good no doubt but is the whole act acceptable in Gods sight? definitely Not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okro Soup And Fufu To Calm Your Nerves. / Lady Finds Cockroach In Her Sealed Juice (Photos) / What Is The Traditional Name For Celery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.