Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook (113951 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Reference(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Even with the belief of God she still died. Jesus cannot save when needed

God is not an ATM you press at will and get immediate value. Even an ATM requires a bank account meaning a relationship with the bank. What you eventually get out of it cannot be more than you put into it irrespective of your situation.

The facts around God have been widely misrepresented over the generations within and outside the church. God is a personality too with an expectation of relationship just as we do and we act on. He is not a machine open to manipulation by anyone.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by TheMan3: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2020
hahn:
After overhyping God she still died. Damn
she has a million more hope than you grouping in the dark of blissful ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Teejay13(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2020
What a pathetic one there!

May the lord almighty give her family the fortitude to bear her lost. Amen

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Decryptor(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2020
COVID-19 is killing people like fowl in the US and Europe with no cases of"discharge"

Nigerian govt is busy adding figures every morning of people being infected and people being discharged FOR A DISEASE THAT STILL HAS NO CURE with just few deaths in a country that the health infrastructure is close to zero..

This government just dey scam una...I am not deceived!

There is NO CORONA VIRUS IN NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Kingrefreshed: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
kalufelix:
Yoruba and Igbo girls sha... After all the heavy wife price...Igbo amaka...RIP amaka ...Uk amaka... Quote & die amaka...

What is so difficult to type RIP than vomiting trash and maggots from your mouth.

You think you will not die? Who knows it might be AIDS or Car accident.

You guys should atlest have some little minor sense before talking.

Bastaaaaards!

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Kingrefreshed: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:
This is why I don't believe in the Christian God. Even prayers to this God is like 9ja bet. Its all luck no God involved.

And upon all your Other Atheist believe, how wealthy are you?

You confused broke A$$ wretched millipede.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Holuwatoobii(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:
This is why I don't believe in the Christian God. Even prayers to this God is like 9ja bet. Its all luck no God involved.
wetin u kuku knw mumu? Dey open hell 4 ursef u hear
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by XD57: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2020
Rest in peace to her beautiful soul

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by bonnyhope: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2020
If you take GOD out of your life, then you are empty. May her soul find eternity

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Seun360(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2020
kalufelix:
Yoruba and Igbo girls sha... After all the heavy wife price...Igbo amaka...RIP amaka ...Uk amaka... Quote & die amaka...

If you've lived outside South West for long you go no say Yoruba girls no just too be am.

It's a fact.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by deltateam: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2020
heartbraker:
Last Messages Of Chidinma Olajide Before She Died Of COVID-19

Since the world is being ravaged by the scourge of coronavirus, we have lost many souls.

Chidinma Olajide is one of those people who have lost their lives to Corona Virus. She died leaving her two liitle kids and husband. The last one is just six months old.

Chidinma did not just died, she left a message to all of us. In her words on her Facebook page, "

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157805909320071&id=517170070

She also shared her experience as she battled the disease. In her words.

"Until something happens especially to your health that’s when you realise how much God has been good to you.

The last 2 weeks + have been difficult to say the least but for God who watches over us who neither sleeps nor slumbers.

It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve been unwell much less being admitted to the hospital but pneumonia tried it and God gave the doctors wisdom to know what to do. Imagine being unwell at a time like this, I answered question on coronavirus taya!

Pneumonia is one ailment I personally didn’t take seriously but I understand now how God preserved me. Pneumonia is a bacterial infection and not as a result of too much cold in the body.

If you’re looking for a woman powered by God’s grace, I am here. Father for the little things you do that I don’t see or may never know, Lord, I just want to say thank you.

Family , health is wealth. If you’re not doing regular checkups please do. If you have to get healthier with your diet, products, lifestyle in general please do. You can’t put a price on your health. Do your part to stay safe and healthy and let the promises of God be a shield over you and your family. " she concluded.

Chidinma Olajide died of COVID 19 in the UK some days ago.

She is from Imo State and she is among the Nigerians listed some days ago to have died of Covid19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/10/fg-releases-names-photos-of-13-nigerians-who-died-of-coronavirus-in-uk-us/amp/

Such a beautiful soul.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by deltateam: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2020
heartbraker:
Last Messages Of Chidinma Olajide Before She Died Of COVID-19

Since the world is being ravaged by the scourge of coronavirus, we have lost many souls.

Chidinma Olajide is one of those people who have lost their lives to Corona Virus. She died leaving her two liitle kids and husband. The last one is just six months old.

Chidinma did not just died, she left a message to all of us. In her words on her Facebook page, "

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157805909320071&id=517170070

She also shared her experience as she battled the disease. In her words.

"Until something happens especially to your health that’s when you realise how much God has been good to you.

The last 2 weeks + have been difficult to say the least but for God who watches over us who neither sleeps nor slumbers.

It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve been unwell much less being admitted to the hospital but pneumonia tried it and God gave the doctors wisdom to know what to do. Imagine being unwell at a time like this, I answered question on coronavirus taya!

Pneumonia is one ailment I personally didn’t take seriously but I understand now how God preserved me. Pneumonia is a bacterial infection and not as a result of too much cold in the body.

If you’re looking for a woman powered by God’s grace, I am here. Father for the little things you do that I don’t see or may never know, Lord, I just want to say thank you.

Family , health is wealth. If you’re not doing regular checkups please do. If you have to get healthier with your diet, products, lifestyle in general please do. You can’t put a price on your health. Do your part to stay safe and healthy and let the promises of God be a shield over you and your family. " she concluded.

Chidinma Olajide died of COVID 19 in the UK some days ago.

She is from Imo State and she is among the Nigerians listed some days ago to have died of Covid19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/10/fg-releases-names-photos-of-13-nigerians-who-died-of-coronavirus-in-uk-us/amp/

God grant her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

ignis, Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by toprealman: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2020
Beautiful lady with a beautiful heart....sleep on dear
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2020
post=88384041:
May God have mercy on your soul.

This is one of the kinda people some people worship and hail on Nairaland for obvious reason.
They rather castigate, ignore, curse, whoever acknowledges God and Jesus Christ on the forum and hide behind politics to perpetrate their foolishness.
No matter the frustration and persecution you are bringing to the genuine lovers of God here, JESUS ROCKS!
And no verse of our Holy Book will ever go in vain.

We will always love and pray for your soul tho',
You know yourself!

Happy Easter y'all.
Jesus is the reason for the season.

Jesus does not ROCK one bit. He is powerless.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by ignis: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2020
deltateam:

God grant her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

ignis, Stay safe.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by farem: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2020
hahn:

We knew foul and tormented spirits would still speak only that we didn't know you would be one of their damned loudspeakers (mouthpieces)
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by GermanMelania: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2020
hahn:

Now is not the time. Pla dont be like that.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Morning guys.am confused right now.am having a cattarh and sore throat but am not sneezing nor coughing.could this be the symptoms of the virus?
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by jamace(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2020
And finally it happened.....Rest in peace, dear.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by backbone503(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Sparro:

She said 'fear is a wrong approach to coro' . But she still died of coro. Can you pls explain what really happened? We should not be scared of coro or what?

In critical times, fear/panic relegates your sense of rational thinking and chances of survival. It shows that you don't know who and how powerful you are. It tells that you've lost faith in God and has surrendered to the mercy of the situation. This can spread to others around, and the effect could be very unimaginable and far reaching.

A person whose time has come, will always obey the call. Chidinma died in good spirit. She stared death in the face and rekindled her trust in God.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by bonnyhope: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
More Nigerians have died of COVID 19 in Diaspora than Nigeria. As a mathematician the puzzle is difficult to solve and understand.
We have more population of Nigerians here in Nigeria and have recorded just 10 deaths so far, considering the poor medical facilities here.
Something must be wrong.

RIP to the death.

Our prayers are not in Vain
And don't forget that few people get contracted here in Nigeria so the spread will be less
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by bbankky: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2020
So sad...rest in peace
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by engrchykae(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Roon9:
This is heart breaking.
How come federal government is quick to publish the names of victims of covid-19 abroad yet the ones in Nigeria are tagged as "A man", "A woman"... Nawa
you forgot the most important name.
The ITALIAN MAN

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
lymelyte:
Why is it that nigerians that have died of covid-19 are mostly people that lived abroad and not nigerians living in nigeria?

Because more people have coro abroad which means it is easier to contract it abroad.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Staro: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
So sad
R . I . P
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by bizzibodi(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Something is not right,is it that if an index case flee from abroad into 9ja he/she become saved?
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by TheAlchemist: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Give Corona a bit of ice pack and see it grow wings. I want to believe that the virus is more deadly in cold region and deadlier to people with underlying medical conditions

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Decryptor:
COVID-19 is killing people like fowl in the US and Europe with no cases of"discharge"

Nigerian govt is busy adding figures every morning of people being infected and people being discharged FOR A DISEASE THAT STILL HAS NO CURE with just few deaths in a country that the health infrastructure is close to zero..

This government just dey scam una...I am not deceived!

There is NO CORONA VIRUS IN NIGERIA!

Don’t be ignorant. People are being discharged in the UK and US. Just yesterday, UK PM Boris Johnson was discharged.

This is Italy’s stats as at today.

More than 34k people have recovered.

This pandemic really exposed the level of ignorance here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Thetruthshallse(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Almighty father GOD is real, l want all nairaland athiest and all unbelievers in our Lord Jesus to take that to the bank. I am a living witness that Jesus saves. On this lady's death, God knows best. RIP madam rest in the bossom of our Lord and savior, and all my dearest that has gone to be with the Lord, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by bizzibodi(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
FaruqMadridCr7:
Morning guys.am confused right now.am having a cattarh and sore throat but am not sneezing nor coughing.could this be the symptoms of the virus?
Which state, locality are u?go to hospital.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Very sad. Still too young.

Yea so sad but i can only blame Buhari for her death angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.