Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook (114008 Views)

Coronavirus In Alimosho: LASG Dismisses Rumored Cases In Gowon Estate / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by humbleshittu(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Rest on
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by nazablossom(f): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
More Nigerians have died of COVID 19 in Diaspora than Nigeria. As a mathematician the puzzle is difficult to solve and understand.
We have more population of Nigerians here in Nigeria and have recorded just 10 deaths so far, considering the poor medical facilities here.
Something must be wrong.

RIP to the death.
Keyword :Recorded. Some weren't recorded, a lot.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Blu3ray: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Olodo24:
in death? Keep deceiving yourself. After all the hype on God, woman still died and you're justifying nonsense. If there was a Vaccine, she would have been alive today

You mean Scientists live forever?

I don't blame you because you wake up everyday depending on the air, sun, rain and food invented by Science.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by naturefellow(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Your mumu dey run on diesel oh...heavy duty mumú na Im be your own
cheesy
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by jidxin(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:
This is why I don't believe in the Christian God. Even prayers to this God is like 9ja bet. Its all luck no God involved.
muslim God nko
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by naturefellow(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:
This is why I don't believe in the Christian God. Even prayers to this God is like 9ja bet. Its all luck no God involved.
bro, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. The way of God is mysterious. Have this at the back of your mind always. Never leave God out of any equation in your life. Odi Kwa risky!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Jarus(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:
More Nigerians have died of COVID 19 in Diaspora than Nigeria. As a mathematician the puzzle is difficult to solve and understand.
We have more population of Nigerians here in Nigeria and have recorded just 10 deaths so far, considering the poor medical facilities here.
Something must be wrong.

RIP to the death.

No puzzle here.

Most of the cases were imported from Europe.

How many Nigerians traveled to Europe? Those that traveled, how many of them mix with ordinary people on the street?

In Europe, you share train, bus, supermarkets etc with people almost irrespective of class. Easier to spread.

I really don’t know why we are not getting this very obvious thing.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Nwa4336(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=heartbraker post=88364877]Last Messages Of Chidinma Olajide Before She Died Of COVID-19

Since the world is being ravaged by the scourge of coronavirus, we have lost many souls.

Chidinma Olajide is one of those people who have lost their lives to Corona Virus. She died leaving her two liitle kids and husband. The last one is just six months old.

Chidinma did not just died, she left a message to all of us. In her words on her Facebook page, "

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157805909320071&id=517170070

She also shared her experience as she battled the disease. In her words.

"Until something happens especially to your health that’s when you realise how much God has been good to you.

The last 2 weeks + have been difficult to say the least but for God who watches over us who neither sleeps nor slumbers.

It’s been a loooooong time since I’ve been unwell much less being admitted to the hospital but pneumonia tried it and God gave the doctors wisdom to know what to do. Imagine being unwell at a time like this, I answered question on coronavirus taya!

Pneumonia is one ailment I personally didn’t take seriously but I understand now how God preserved me. Pneumonia is a bacterial infection and not as a result of too much cold in the body.

If you’re looking for a woman powered by God’s grace, I am here. Father for the little things you do that I don’t see or may never know, Lord, I just want to say thank you.

Family , health is wealth. If you’re not doing regular checkups please do. If you have to get healthier with your diet, products, lifestyle in general please do. You can’t put a price on your health. Do your part to stay safe and healthy and let the promises of God be a shield over you and your family. " she concluded.

Chidinma Olajide died of COVID 19 in the UK some days ago.

She is from Imo State and she is among the Nigerians listed some days ago to have died of Covid19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/10/fg-releases-names-photos-of-13-nigerians-who-died-of-coronavirus-in-uk-us/amp/

Rip sis.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by TheSourcerer: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2020
hahn:
After overhyping God she still died. Damn
Abi mumu god way no sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by psalmistkakah(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:
There is God, and it pay to serve HIM. Serving does not mean that you will not die, but our prayers is for us to make paradise..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by TheSourcerer: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:
I swear all gods are all bark no bbitee , btw Na people (men of God.) dey do the barking sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by TheSourcerer: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2020
psalmistkakah:

There is God, and it pay to serve HIM. Serving does not mean that you will not die, but our prayers is for us to make paradise..
StFU and keep sucking your Gods cock

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Ishilove:
Tragic.
I never thought I will witness a pandemic my lifetime.
C'mon now sister Ishilove no fall for hand now. Nau you too, come dey talk like as if una be "keferi" erhn? Pestilences, PLANdemic or not PLANdemic always follow a pattern nah and that is not talking of the few slotted in inbetweeners, the likes of SARS, Ebola, Swine flu, bird flu etcetera that obviously you witnessed up to 15 years ago.

All things, like this are not a case of if, but really are when. Case of when is it going to happen. The good book says, Jesus stressed the fact about WHEN, that He will come SUDDENLY, lol, and not SOON. It will be pow! Boom, just like that turning up. That even the saints will be caught surprised.

My sister, Convenient Virus, is just a warning that despite all the endtimes signs etcetera and whatnot, when the LANDLORD comes, He will surprise even, most, if not all, His own sons and daughters.

Isaiah 57:1
"Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time.
But no one seems to care or wonder why.
No one seems to understand that, God is protecting them from the evil to come
"

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by porthouse7(f): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2020
kalufelix:
Yoruba and Igbo girls sha... After all the heavy wife price...Igbo amaka...RIP amaka ...Uk amaka... Quote & die amaka...
Yoruba don marry all our girls finish na olosho remain for us

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by kalufelix(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

What is so difficult to type RIP than vomiting trash and maggots from your mouth.

You think you will not die? Who knows it might be AIDS or Car accident.

You guys should atlest have some little minor sense before talking.

Bastaaaaards!
So you no see RIP there...foooool

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2020
hahn:

thunder strike u
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Gabbriell: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Sparro:

She said 'fear is a wrong approach to coro' . But she still died of coro. Can you pls explain what really happened? We should not be scared of coro or what?

Because "coro" cannot kill ur soul. You need to be a believer to understand. Though here is the full explanation in case u need it..or others need it.

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by ignis: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Jarus:

No puzzle here.

Most of the cases were imported from Europe.

How many Nigerians traveled to Europe? Those that traveled, how many of them mix with ordinary people on the street?

In Europe, you share train, bus, supermarkets etc with people almost irrespective of class. Easier to spread.

I really don’t know why we are not getting this very obvious thing.

I agree with you to an extent.

However I believe the weather condition is also a factor and possibly treatment of Nigerians as second citizens over there.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
For those using this to judge God. Only God actually knows the full details of her walk with him. God is a God of principles. Man sees differently but God see the heart. RIP.

Yeah, only God knows.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Fuckkthemod: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2020
So the post man just left my house and this is how he delivered my post; he dropped it on the floor by the door, pressed the bell and moved very far away from the door before I could open it. �
Apparently they are not allowed to hand parcels directly to anyone now. I plead the Blood ���

This is her last post OP don’t lie
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Rest on Beautiful one.
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by psalmistkakah(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
StFU and keep sucking your Gods cock
Am not asking you to believe in HIM, is your life and your choice but do not puke into someone else believe because you do not believe in HIM. Respect everyone opinion instead of condemning. Thank you
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Shormiey(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2020
TarOrfeeek:
Is she married from her tribe, she would not have died.

So sad.
Dumb talk.....you get sense so?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Farki: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2020
Reference:

God is not an ATM you press at will and get immediate value. Even an ATM requires a bank account meaning a relationship with the bank. What you eventually get out of it cannot be more than you put into it irrespective of your situation.

The facts around God have been widely misrepresented over the generations within and outside the church. God is a personality too with an expectation of relationship just as we do and we act on. He is not a machine open to manipulation by anyone.

Gods are simply the memetic manifestation of human ego. So many gods so many different interpretations of the same god in one religion yet everyone thinks their interpretation is the correct one.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by TheSourcerer: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Am not asking you to believe in HIM, is your life and your choice but do not puke into someone else believe because you do not believe in HIM. Respect everyone opinion instead of condemning. Thank you
didn't mean to sound rude But wake up and leave dis. Their god for them

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2020
this death would have leave u and kill one Fulani man in Aso rock named covid one-nine
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by ud4u: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=bizzibodi post=88385641]
Which state, locality are u?go to hospital.[/quote in ibadan @iwo road
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Uncletony(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Sorry u married the wrong person or your mom did. RIP
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by Jarus(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
ignis:

I agree with you to an extent.

However I believe the weather condition is also a factor and possibly treatment of Nigerians as second citizens over there.

Long time, how you dey?
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by psalmistkakah(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
didn't mean to sound rude But wake up and leave dis. Their god for them
Believe me I cannot live this God, if you know the peace of mind I have because of this God eh..Just the way you are comfortable in what ever you believe.. Anything that gives you joy hold it tight. Am gonna hold my God tight and I promise if you try HIM you will testify, do not take because of fake pastor's and say there is no God..
Re: Chidinma Olajide Dies Of Coronavirus In UK. Her Last Message On Facebook by DOZTECH: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2020
hahn:

Did God save Jesus Christ from the hand of the Roman's? Didn't Jesus died from a brutish kinda death?

God is not an emotional being like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Essential Herbal Elements That Cure Diseases / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.