Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 (47605 Views)

Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) / Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Jack500: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
I know they must be yorubas, anything tech in Nigeria is Yoruba.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by SciLab: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
tammie24:
if you recorded this
It really unfortunate

Think about your own children

You will be caught one day

I've reported the bastard to the mods. The pedophilic fool thinks he will get away with it forever. Even if he gets away with it now, in future that little girl will always remember and come for him.

Crime has no expiry date as long as justice is not served yet. The law has an elephant's memory.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Iblak: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
Brilliant idea

if you are a business owner check my signature
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by tammie24: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
SciLab:

I've reported the bastard to the mods. The pedophilic fool thinks he will get away with it forever. Even if he gets away with it now, in future that little girl will always remember and come for him.
very sad to see

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Coldie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Nice One.. Lets See How This Thread Fairs. Its Going To Be A Sane Thread, Without Chestbeatings I Believe
Only your name alone is foolish and full of tribalism

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by dheaven: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
They tried but the symptoms of malaria are similar to corona, so how will they differentiate to avoid raising false alarm.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ok bt shudnt the government have such platforms already?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by salt1: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Not hating, but it's simply a questionnaire

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Awesome work!!!
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by winterfell007(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jack500:
I know they must be yorubas, anything tech in Nigeria is Yoruba.

A good number of igbos are so into the tech space. But I commend those lads. It's no easy feat

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Jack500: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
BlueBanana:

Tribalism kee you there

Keep quiet, if those guys are Igbo, this thread would have been litter with "Igbo amaka" and useless chest beating, u guys really suffer from inferiority complex

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by LarryBee1k: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
sorry

12 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Mizwisdom(f): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
One foolish peadophile on the lose here. Believe me, your life will be miserable on this earth.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Goalnaldo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Even though I answered no to almost all the questions, I was shown high risk. I doubt the efficacy of this site. Anyways kudos to the developers for been innovative.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Lordjb: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Praxtech: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
tammie24:
if you recorded this
It really unfortunate

Think about your own children

You will be caught one day
his real moniker is felicity0001
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by CallMeDrino: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Jpprivate: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Brilliant ideal, God bless
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Iblak: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
BlueSignet:
Nice move

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
check my signature
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by yeyeosoronga: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
SciLab:

Crime has no expiry date as long as justice is not served yet. The law has an elephant's memory.

Unfortunately, the little girl will be told she is a liar and that the incident happened 20 years ago so there is no evidence of such. Same as in Busola Dakolo case.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by mila1121(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Took the test kinda think" I don't know "needs to be included in the test as an option how would you know if u came in contact cuz anybody coughing around me is a suspect j grin

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by sprints1: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
See ehn this country is cursed walai this is nice innovation from the youth but what can I say. I have learnt a lot from this lockdown and I will say it is a blessing in disguise to us all if we don't know.. If we can start manufacturing like China empower the youths with jobs and manpower. You see ehn we won't have problem. So many millenials out there with brain. While I was serving this dirty and hopeless nation in 2014 I was with living with a brainiac OAU graduate who studied agriculture..if you the plans this guy has. He told me if he has sufficient capital he will take agriculture into a whole new level. Forget we are lost cards. Natural resources miss road. That is Nigeria. Imagine U.K having the Kind of resources we get they will have turned the country into something else. Though I still have hatred for their style of government but forget it. This Nation is Cursed. Am a Nigerian and I can vividly tell you those people up there know what to do to fix this country but they will not. A 10 years plan will turn this country into a fortress combined with the kind of connection will have with Chinese people. Before Una dey mess dem up. Forget dem bring COVID -19. China has done more than any other country worldwide.. Currently replying this thread with a Chinese phone.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by osuofia2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Questionnaire web you mean, stop misleading people

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by tammie24: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Praxtech:

his real moniker is felicity0001
what are the mods waiting for

This is beyond nairalad sef

This is a crime

Investigation should be done tracking

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by ugwum007(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
[/b]
Goalnaldo:
Even though I answered no to almost all the questions, I was shown [b]high risk
. I doubt the efficacy of this site. Anyways kudos to the developers for been innovative.

If it is not backed with a tremendous amount of data, it is bound to behave like these since it will be based on structural and procedural paradigm.

Incooperating ML supervised learning approach with reinforcement to the platform would have done a lot of good but like I said, it will be data intensive.
I don't think that there is any covid 19 related data with respect to the platform available for now.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Lovexme(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
e-Neuro Fuzzy System for the Diagnosis of Covid-19
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Tobinrobin(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Marine54:
Audio innovation !

Audio because they’re Nigerians and Africans. But people like you would gladly hail it had it been it was foreigners. Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Juanmike(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Where is Maurice Iwu?
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by gurunlocker: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria is so blessed, even more than the Almighty USA. But this country is fvcked!!!

The system does not favour people with brain, only people without brain but with money and power.

Few years, I'm sure 3 of them won't be in Nigeria anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A True Tale Of My Old Friend, Now Insane And Roams About The Streets. / COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos / Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.