Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 (47396 Views)

Lagos Distributes 1500 Sterilising Kits To Barbers, Cosmetologists (photos) / Covid-19: Alibaba Group Donates 1.1 Milion Test Kits To African Countries / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by riches4me(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense
This looks like a mere data collection and analysis by giving us a link

Fuckkking questionnaire
Na so phishing take dey start o

Them think say Naira land members nor go school
Na computer science most of us for Nairaland study
Abeg bar man give me and my guy more bottles of Heineken and 33

U are not serious, bottle wey u don open.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by MrSly(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2020
FactBoyz:
Omo Yoruba grin grin

We rule
Yeah Yoruba rules their Anifere caliphate.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 13, 2020
This is just a questionnaire and not a diagnostic tool. Nothing special about it, nice try though
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:06am On Apr 13, 2020
humilitypays:
Check my comments today alone, I have cautioned an Igbo commentor here who attacked a moniker that made a derogatory comment against Igbos.

I am beyond your league so dont quote me again.

From my close observations, most of you Yoruba guys who engage in tribal attacks against Igbos are disgruntled elements who are suffering from any of the below:

1. Financial lack & difficulties
2. Poverty and lack of exposure, possibly because you live in a remote village
3. Uneducated or half educated artisans who think successful Igbos in Lagos are the reason they are suffering economic hardship
4. APC fanatic supporters who think that being a staunch APC member means hating Igbos
5. Religious bigotry

So sit down quietly and pick your class above, don't make any noise.

Lol ! You see,I was not wrong when I labeled you
an ethnic chauvinist here after all. You are just another primitive village dweller who is suffering from an acute form of inferiority complex disguised by a fake appearance of superiority.

Hence the reason you lots always aggrandize and inflate yourselves in a futile efforts to intimidate and dominate others. Now,go back to the craps you wrote up there and tell me what makes you different from those you accused of bigotry. You're not in anyway different.

A typical hate filled Igbo that is driven by emotion rather than logical sense of reasoning is who you are cave man and this attitude of yours will continue to expose your inadequacies as well as your ineptitudes wherever you go.

Get it into your thick flat head,Igbo are not a competition for us as a people (Yoruba). This is because a giant will never attempt to measure how tall he is beside a dwarf ; it's usually other way round and as a matter of facts,a thousand year that your toothless dog has been running,it is just a pleasurable brisk walk for our own stallion ! Where were your cave dwelling progenitors when ours were breaking grounds and achieving all the firsts in Africa ? Your ancestors were still competing for space then in your demonic wilderness of savages.

Lagos,artisans.....blah,blah,blah ! A monkey with no any enviable history like you,shior ! Little wonders,the Ijaws were selling you primitive weak cannibals into slavery like no tomorrow way back.

Even coronal virus and lockdown could not even stop your poverty stricken kinsmen from leaving your erosion ravaged land in drove for Lagos and other Yoruba cities and towns. Yorubas are not your enemies, the demons that are driving you away in drove from your barren and unproductive land are. Have you ever asked yourself why you're not wanted in South Africa, Ghana,Malaysia,etc and even in Port Harcourt and Yenagoa ? Search your mind fool and be truthful to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Meliann: 5:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Take it or leave it, YORUBA is the best tribe.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Traveln: 6:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Absolute nonsense
This looks like a mere data collection and analysis by giving us a link

Fuckkking questionnaire
Na so phishing take dey start o

Them think say Naira land members nor go school
Na computer science most of us for Nairaland study
Abeg bar man give me and my guy more bottles of Heineken and 33

Sharp guy
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by bless4j: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Nonsense only computer gurus will understand this copied idea.

https://www.apple.com/covid19
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by jarx: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2020
nonsense... you guys should go and learn properly before developing rubbish. bad site... no professionalism
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by tot(f): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2020
jarx:
nonsense... you guys should go and learn properly before developing rubbish. bad site... no professionalism

How is it rubbish? What exactly is unprofessional about it?

Anything that can help to improve awareness should be encouraged whether it's a simple questionnaire or not. The user interface is quite easy on the eye and I give kudos to them for the woek done. We just like to criticize in this country.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by placeofallure(f): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Nice One.. Lets See How This Thread Fairs. Its Going To Be A Sane Thread, Without Chestbeatings I Believe

I genuinely hope so. Don't wanna see Amaka or Omoluabi anywhere. Good initiative from these youngsters. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by redsun(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Nairaland Atheists will come and claim them as atheists.

They are obviously not deluded, because if they are they expecting Jesus to send the gadgets down from heaven. They are free and rational thinkers like so-called atheists.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2020
redsun:

They are obviously not deluded, because if they are they expecting Jesus to send the gadgets down from heaven. They are free and rational thinkers like so-called atheists.

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.- William James.

True thinkers:

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Badex10(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol, fact bro.. I don't know why 5 people had to do it..
salt1:
Not hating, but it's simply a questionnaire

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Sheyilola(f): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Great work

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by allthegist: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
I developed something similar, check out
https://www.updateoncovid19.com

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by redsun(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.- William James.

True thinkers:

Religion by virtue by the virtue name and birth, not in mentality and practice.

Religion, except among the chronically deluded is nothing but cultural and race differentiation and identification.

Africans are the only ones that are caught in between without knowing where they belong and that explains why they are most deluded and most backward.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by greatreality: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Braveryy:
Nice app (sorry web)

Would be nicer as an app.
Something like what ladies use to track their menstrual period.

(Sha, not as sophisticated as I thought after going through their test questions. Any IT guy can create this "questionnaire"wink I'm not hating.
My dear first come first serve sha. If you know you know.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
More like a sensitisation website. I just checked it out. Not different from what NCDC has been sending to our phones
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
redsun:

Religion by virtue by the virtue name and birth, not in mentality and practice.

Religion, except among the chronically deluded is nothing but cultural and race differentiation and identification.

Africans are the only ones that are caught in between without knowing where they belong and that explains why they are most deluded and most backward.

Except we see Atheists or so called free-thinkers in Africa making major and significant contributions to the continent, then the inference of religion being the major problem of Africa is invalid.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by enyichiA: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Braveryy:
Nice app (sorry web)

Would be nicer as an app.
Something like what ladies use to track their menstrual period.

(Sha, not as sophisticated as I thought after going through their test questions. Any IT guy can create this "questionnaire"wink I'm not hating.

The overlooked little things are what makes some people big.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by redsun(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Except we see Atheists or so called free-thinkers in Africa making major and significant contributions to the continent, then the inference of religion being the major problem of Africa is invalid.

The first step in solving a problem is realising what the problem is. When we realise that our problem as a people is lack of critical thinking, we may begin to see the relevance of not very common common sense as a society and that will be a giant step towards mental emancipation.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
redsun:

The first step in solving a problem is realising what the problem is. When we realise that our problem as a people is lack of critical thinking, we may begin to see the relevance of not very common common sense as a society and that will be a giant step towards mental emancipation.

History has shown thay you dont need all of society to solve a problem.

Those who claim to be critical thinkers in the African clime, should band together and solve the so called problems. The world awaits.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by redsun(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

History has shown thay you don't need all of society to solve a problem.

Those who claim to be critical thinkers in the African clime, should band together and solve the so called problems. The world awaits.

Just like the young men. They are academics and that is what academics do. They devise theories, concepts and formulas to everyday problems and issues.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
redsun:

Just like the young men. They are academics and that is what academics do. They devise theories, concepts and formulas to everyday problems and issues.

Good. Keyword is "academics".

But without a religion such as Christianity, there wouldnt be modern science or academics.....

---As already pointed out by the Cambridge professor of history and philosophy in His book: The Genesis of Science.

How then could religion be the major reason for backwardness??

Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0248842313..Gtb
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by redsun(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Good. Keyword is "academics".

But without a religion such as Christianity, there wouldnt be modern science or academics.....

---As already pointed out by the Cambridge professor of history and philosophy in His book: The Genesis of Science.

How then could religion be the major reason for backwardness??

I get the same concept applies to ancient Egyptian religion too and all the cultures and religions that precedes it.

Those that are not aware of the formulas are those that failed to understand the past. Everything under the sun is nature and man-made.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
redsun:

I get the same concept applies to ancient Egyptian religion too and all the cultures and religions that precedes it.

Those that are not aware of the formulas are those that failed to understand the past. Everything under the sun is nature and man-made.

That is why religion is not the causality of backwardness.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by redsun(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jeromejnr:

That is why religion is not the causality of backwardness.

Yeah, I agree, it is more of a way of life and dynamic cultures that the adherents should constantly modify and control and not the other way round.

The one that gives up his own original religion and culture us the inferior one that has little or no initiatives. The conquered one.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by banio: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nothing special about this computer program.

Just to make money for themselves.
Re: 5 Nigerian Youths Develop Online Diagnostic And Tracking Kits To Fight COVID-19 by milkytins(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thought it is Artificial Intelligence application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates 3 Years Of Not Using Bathing Soap (Pics, Video) / Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / How Tramadol Destroyed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.