Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

- - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (8816 Views)

Akwa Ibom, Rivers Top States With High Unemployment Rate In 2018 3rd Quarter–nbs / Onitsha Should Be Carved Out Of Anambra State / Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2020
TheMohican:

Yes, I do, the south east is still one of the most productive states in the country, nonetheless, Anioma would be an oil producting state, so it wouldn't matter as the state would still get higher allocations than other states

Do you know what Anioma contributes to the oil production in Delta, both active and reserve.
Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2020
TheMohican:

He has a point, parts of Anambra are also in the Anioma cluster, there was a time when they wanted to remove Onitsha and add to the proposed Anioma state.

All the same I feel the government should create an Anioma state, we need a sixth Southeastern state
Onitsha is still part of Anioma till tomorrow when we are ready for Anioma state Onitsha will join

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: - by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Thank God for what?in case you don't know Onitsha will and must join Anioma state when the time come

Onitsha today won't join anything like Anioma. But it's okay to dream.
Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2020
iSlayer2:

Onitsha today won't join anything like Anioma. But it's okay to dream.

Till then cool

Re: - by Customtest: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2020
What is the meaning of this?
What we are looking at is
OIL RIVERS STATE
Re: - by Okwyjesus(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2020
kingso96:
North is agitating for 4 or 5 more states ( Kaduna south comes to mind) . South east either 1 or 2 (Adada or Anioma)

It's deception. North won't allow any further state creation l repeat. You can take that to the bank
Re: - by joshjc(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Lol alot of funny comment here, you want to remove part of Delta and south south and put it in the south east,Una no well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by TheMohican(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Onitsha is still part of Anioma till tomorrow when we are ready for Anioma state Onitsha will join

Not really, Onitsha will always be part of anambra state, you be my babe but we no go argue for that one
Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
TheMohican:

Not really, Onitsha will always be part of anambra state, you be my babe but we no go argue for that one
Culturally Onitsha is part of Anioma which you know likewise ndoni in rivers state .please note that I'm Igbo girl from Delta state

Re: - by TheMohican(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
joshjc:
Lol alot of funny comment here, you want to remove part of Delta and south south and put it in the south east,Una no well

I doubt you are Igbo or Anioma, so you wouldn't even understand the importance or implications of the term or the history of Anioma, Anioma was supposed to be a part the south east in 1996, but instead Ebonyi state was created

During the 2011 Confab, Anioma was again adviced to be amalgamated to the South East but it wasn't, please if you're aware of the history of the Delta north then leave those of us who are to talk about it

It's a matter of time before it happens
Re: - by joshjc(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2020
TheMohican:

I doubt you are Igbo or Anioma, so you wouldn't even understand the importance or implications of the term or the history of Anioma, Anioma was supposed to be a part the south east in 1996, but instead Ebonyi state was created

During the 2011 Confab, Anioma was again adviced to be amalgamated to the South East but it wasn't, please if you're aware of the history of the Delta north then leave those of us who are to talk about it

It's a matter of time before it happens
where are you from

1 Like

Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2020
joshjc:
Are you from Anioma ?Answer

Re: - by joshjc(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Are you from Anioma ?Answer

I'm

2 Likes

Re: - by TheMohican(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Culturally Onitsha is part of Anioma which you know likewise ndoni in rivers state .please note that I'm Igbo girl from Delta state

Baby nkem, rapu godi nka

Onitsha is Anambra, the city's modern culture is highly influenced anambra, I realized that Onitsha is historically Anioma but e go hard before you commot an from Anambra.
Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
joshjc:
I'm from kwale
Are you in kwale let meet face to face

Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
TheMohican:

Baby nkem, rapu godi nka

Onitsha is Anambra, the city's modern culture is highly influenced anambra, I realized that Onitsha is historically Anioma but e go hard before you commot an from Anambra.
Nothing will be hard because 80% of Onitsha people will be happy to join Anioma

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: - by TheMohican(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
joshjc:
I'm from kwale

Kwale is the least igbo of the Anioma, it's hard to see a kwale person that says he's igbo
Re: - by nextdoor84(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2020
joshjc:
I'm from kwale

Kwale?? Interesting! Are you Igboid-philic or Igboid-phobic. Folks from that part of Anioma are mysterious.

1 Like

Re: - by joshjc(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2020
nextdoor84:

Kwale?? Interesting! Are you Igboid-philic or Igboid-phobic. Folks from that part of Anioma are mysterious.
I'm not igbo,

1 Like

Re: - by joshjc(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
TheMohican:

Kwale is the least igbo of the Anioma, it's hard to see a kwale person that says he's igbo
I'm not igbo
Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
TheMohican:

Don't say what you don't know, I have friends from kwale who accept Igbo.

Re: - by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
/.
Re: - by joshjc(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Are you in kwale let meet face to face

ok
Re: - by TheMohican(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Nothing will be hard because 80% of Onitsha people will be happy to join Anioma

I doubt Sha.

Anambra has more dominance in the Area
Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2020
joshjc:
ok
mail me your contact we will see after the lockdown

Re: - by joshjc(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
mail me your contact we will see after the lockdown

you send me yours
Re: - by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2020
kingso96:
How many dialects are in anambra? I know there's Oka,Idemili,Omambala, I know Onicha dialect is more intelligible with Aniocha/Oshimili ,but today's Onicha encompass Idemili lands .
Onitsha knows where their land start and end,when we are ready for Anioma they will join likewise ndoni in rivers state

Re: - by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2020
nextdoor84:

I know kwale in and out..

From their market to schools and winners chapel and the rest though the place is still developing.

Kwale are of two patterns known as the Igbophilic and Igbo phobic.

Now note that the Igbo phobic are minority but louder few..

Igbo philic are quite much and most importantly the aged population there will Conveniently there tell you they are igbo.....

The other are just the elites few who capitalises on the fortune of what the denial has gained for them to propagate it more and these class are more of middle generation but not all.

Then development is still bit far from them though having up to 7 or thereabouts oil companies.

1 Like

Re: - by TheMohican(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2020
joshjc:
I'm not igbo,

I talk am, I know say kwale people dey rarely accept igbo
Re: - by Eteka1(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2020
So you want to stylishly carry away all the oil in that area to a new entity? Una never see anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by TheMohican(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Onitsha knows where their land start and end,when we are ready for Anioma they will join likewise ndoni in rivers state

)

Other parts of Anambra are Anioma as well, why is your focus on Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Suspends Protests Nationwide / Anambra Procurement Boss, Onyejepu Emerges 'State Public Servant of the Year' / Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.