Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents (68537 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / Police Parade 'Scorpion' Awawa Boys Cult Leader In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by ceejay80s(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Catch and kill any, don't spare or take them to police station

3 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by mosmartini(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2020
2special:
In my area in ogba, guys have formed vigilante, burning tyres and making noise since around 9pm on Sunday
The came to our street in Ogba but were chased away by the youth in the area

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2020
If the police are overwhelmed then bring in the military.

The Dss can even handle this issue in one night .... Just hang around those areas inside trucks and wait the boys will come to you. Destroy as many as and the rest will imbibe holy fear

I remember back then when this kind thing dey haapen for area , Na wetin some hardened police dey do... Na so one guy to make him open car door come receive direct shot to the chest as him open the door

9 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Awawa boys are waiting for next election na

To install BAT TO ASO ROCK

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Fragility6:

We jst dey use tribalism dey judge tinz if not, all na d same. All tribes for nigeria get tendencies 2 commit crime n Nigeria security agencies na joke normally. Na during election year, wem dem see fraudsters n wen dem dey collect dier 50naira nai dier existence tk dey pop-up

I hold but this scenario is getting out of hand. The news keeps coming every week...

Moreover na people like you go still follow collect money and vote in incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2020
The governor better take care of the situation before Lagos state becomes a state of emergency. Y'all are not going to like it.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by michoim(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Where is Amotekun? You can see that FG knew what they were talking about...

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Dexter23401: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Chai, see people children oooo, and they do naming ceremony for theses ones..... cry cry :
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Akanbi123456: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
May God save us embarassed
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Teenaira: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2020
So no social distancing again. We are trying to solve an imminent problem in the process, creating an immediate problem. Hunger and Security issues will definitely take priority over Corona.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Addme: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Nukilia:
Just spray them insecticide, sanity will be restored...
You don't seem to understand the situation is not a joke or this is not the time to be sarcastic.
Two people were killed 2 days ago in my area. Nobody slept throughout yesterday as we needed to gang up to secure ourselves since Govt. has failed us woefully. One of the guys was caught early this morning but the CDA leader begged before he was handed over to the police as guys were ready to do jungle justice.
This is no joke.

13 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by GentlePEACE: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
poshbussy:
true mehn am actually in okeira and same is happening

Same in haruna

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Spectaclesawe25: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
These are the boys who in time past have been used by politicians during election period, not empowered and with no genuine or legit work.
After the election time they turn to agberos and constitute all forms of nuisance to the true hustlers and not the politicians that used and dumped them.
Commonly in the south west but all over Nigeria.
It is only in Lagos, you see adolescent wake up early in the morning, sit at one junction in numbers taking all sorts of drinks and chemicals with no job and such individual expect to eat even bfr the current lockdown.
Capital punishment needs to be revisited by govt.
People need to know that crime doesnt pay.
So Spain, Italy, China, England, US no get Youths?

11 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Sososo(f): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2020
What were we expecting. You copied foreign country s lockdown of staying indoors but not the sharing food aspect and you expect a hungry man to sit inside his house.this is preposterous. Copycat gone wrong. American wannabes. Besides were are all the billions donated by well meaning Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by LEKANH1(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2020
canozy:
In this lockdown time, it's very humane to show love and kindness to the destitute in any measure you can afford. 'For in what measure ye give, same measure ye shall also receive' Luke 6:38

If you have good intentions to reach out to the poor and needy but for some unknown reasons can't seem to swing into action, you can support us in the good work of charity via 3093683677 First Bank. And God who sees the kind work of men done in secret will also reward them secretly (Matt 6:4). You can reach us on 08140114447.

Shey E - almajiri no dey tire una niii....... Someone must beg on every thread... Beg from your neighbours, if you have compulsive begging disorder....

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by EmekaBlue(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Hoephase:
This is worrisome.

Saw other threads with the same thing happening in several other places in Lagos and Ogun State.

What is going on down there in SW? SW has the highest IGR has been proved here on NL over and over again.

Why are they the first to take to the street out of hunger or is this out of greed?

Where is amouteke when you need them most?
afonjas are very lazy na...all they know how to do is wake up and go to bet9ja shops or do street gambling, a man of 35years will still be in his father's house eating amala ati ewedu. No strive to hustle

hunger will kill them if govt dont help out

4 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by SkinnyNigga: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2020
afonjAs never cease to amuse me... just 2 weeks lockdown,they are eating themselves up.. sophisticated monkeys !!

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by eventsinmotion: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2020
abokikhalifa:
Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Go About In Numbers Stealing From Residents

As I type this news, I'm typing with fear and unrest. Some parts of Lagos mainland are currently under attack from hoodlums. Areas such as Agege, iyana ipaja, abule egba, egbeda etc are currently under attack from these so called Awawa boys. .

The police are yet to respond as the youths in these areas as taking it upon them self to secure their street and environs. We need help from Lagos state government to help us secure our lives and property. For ones, let the Govt do something for us.

Here are some videos of what the boys look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcb00xEJJDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbwHapFE7Yg

why Awawa Boys no choose to steal for Aso Rock, Government house, or minister's lounge? Dem come dey steal for the same people wey dey try hustle Garri like dem. What a shame on the youths.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Uwavee(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2020
there was sleepless night in my area just because of armed robbers. we where forced to do vigilante all through the night. they say stay at home, the little we have, they want to take it from us. stay at home but we're forced at of our houses to do vigilante because the government is doing nothing about it. God will protect us all from this plague called Coro and from this Armed Robbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by jericco1(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Over here at Ipaja gunshots no let person sleep o

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Modikko(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020
May God save us all. My fear is that some of these Awawa Boys may end up joining the so called Amotekun and be causing problem from within. The same problem we are facing with other security outfits were unscrupulous elements join to be perpetuating their evil and be giving the establishment bad name. Do you think all those SARS tormenting people are not like this?
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Felincous(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GYn74V-UJI
Not only Agege it cuts across many areas on the mainland
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by cezarman(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
post=88385587:
Barawos.
These criminals that crime has always been their only occupation in their miserable lives are here using LOCKDOWN as an excuse to perpetrate their evil desires.
Animals.

SECONDED, Thirded and Fourthed..............

Where are your Naija police and SARS who are supposed to protect lives and property?

You just agreed any thief caught should be burnt alive by the people. Does it mean you've lost hope in Buhari's security forces? Because everybody you see there have given up on them (Police, SARS etc) and are now trying to provide security for themselves.

What else are the Police doing this lockdown period that they can't respond?

Mumu man with audio BBQ.

5 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
solochris:

Has anything good ever come out of Agege
Agege bread

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by XD57: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2020
What a generation

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Mizwisdom(f): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Why can't they go to Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Captainrambo2:
This isnt sambisa... this is lagos of all places.....

Buhari the general I hail o grin

Audio general.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by ajimotoke(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Is not funny anymore o, its getting worse, Government should do something
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by stormborn28(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2020
abokikhalifa:
Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Go About In Numbers Stealing From Residents

As I type this news, I'm typing with fear and unrest. Some parts of Lagos mainland are currently under attack from hoodlums. Areas such as Agege, iyana ipaja, abule egba, egbeda etc are currently under attack from these so called Awawa boys. .

The police are yet to respond as the youths in these areas as taking it upon them self to secure their street and environs. We need help from Lagos state government to help us secure our lives and property. For ones, let the Govt do something for us.

Here are some videos of what the boys look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcb00xEJJDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbwHapFE7Yg

in your domain, Arewa youth are fighting you and are shouting... it is like someone fighting me in my village... It is going to be fight to death... I don't necessarily need the police
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by eodavids(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Hoephase:
This is worrisome.

Saw other threads with the same thing happening in several other places in Lagos and Ogun State.

What is going on down there in SW? SW has the highest IGR has been proved here on NL over and over again.

Why are they the first to take to the street out of hunger or is this out of greed?

Where is amouteke when you need them most?

Where is Amotekun?
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by klax(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2020
What is Awawa bullshit? Pls let Imohimi the former CP return to Lagos.

Awawa my foot open fire on them all. Any parent that failed to train his son should be ready to mourn him.

Awawa my a s s.

11 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Nwaonyishi69: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2020
What do you expect when one tiefnubu has hijacked and stollen every thing meant for the public good in Lagos; and touts like sanwo and oluoma are the errand boys to effect the impoverishment of the population. So, most young people now believe that thuggery and looting is the key to success. The Federal government also warns that you either cede your ancestral land or be killed, without question, by the Fulani herdsmen; which way Nigeria?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.