Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents (68532 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / Police Parade 'Scorpion' Awawa Boys Cult Leader In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by ClassicMG(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2020
fatymore:

Agege isn't lost yet..lol

We still have better people like me tongue
well I hope
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Which drone? The one your daddy made for them abi?grin

E be like say thunder won strike you and your family down or why you Dey mention my dad.

Individuals have drone, video producers makes use of drones so why can’t a government organization have one

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by imustsaymymindo: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
If the police are overwhelmed then bring in the military.

The Dss can even handle this issue in one night .... Just hang around those areas inside trucks and wait the boys will come to you. Destroy as many as and the rest will imbibe holy fear

I remember back then when this kind thing dey haapen for area , Na wetin some hardened police dey do... Na so one guy to make him open car door come receive direct shot to the chest as him open the door

How are we sure they are not even supported by the Police?
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by nedekid: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
AAhmdi:
who did this to us
The person you voted for.

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by KingAzubuike(f): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

E be like say thunder won strike you and your family down or why you Dey mention my dad.

Individuals have drone, video producers makes use of drones so why can’t a government organization have one

grin.. I don't think you even know the kind of drone yore talking about.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Na to buy gun and axe sure pass. Have informed my sister husband to do same

If u no protect your family wetin u gain
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by smileyoo: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Nigeria govt always act as if what ever affect the masses is non of their business.
so what's still delaying amotekun from doing their job of safe-gaurding the people of South West region.
Hope they are not audio amotekun ?

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by foleskay(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2020
stormborn28:
in your domain, Arewa youth are fighting you and are shouting... it is like someone fighting me in my village... It is going to be fight to death... I don't necessarily need the police

Na awawa boys, not arewa. They're hoodlums in the street. Young boys of 18 to 22

3 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by kokomilala(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2020
It underpins the uselessness of the collective of government. It's been going on for like three days now and the government is yet to respond, is yet to make any concrete statement and move into action. If the populace resort to self-help and the order of the jungle is enthroned, then the government doesn't have the moral ground to groan and arrest perpetrators of such extra judicial system.
This generation is too quiescent and irresponsible. For how long are we going to continue to sit back and let our collective destiny by run by accidents of history?
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by nedekid: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Just cos you burn meat, you think burning human is cool too?
Fingers may get burned while burning meat but in your case, it seems you've burned your brains in the process.
What's wrong with you people sef?
You never castigate the thieving politicians but you're here calling out petty thieves and clamouring for jungle Justice for them.
Where is the sense in that?
comon!
Are you minding the usefull idiot?
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by foleskay(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Miniso:
buhari has nothing to do with this, Most yoruba youths are worthless..i tell u, most of them are a waste to the society. they don't want to work always looking for where to steal or beg.
Lol. Don't worry, your youths too are already jumping off iweka bridge, so u can see how useful they're. Oloriburuku alayerirun.

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Chicastle: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Afonja don see opportunity to display their normal talents
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Ykc2(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2020
thats why i dey live for igbo dominated areas like amuwo odofin, okota ago, monkey village, abule ado, satelite ,wetin igbo person dey find for agege angrykuku ma go live for ijebu ode or inside idumota

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Chydo63(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Na wa for you o, people are coming out to help themselves and you're aloof. God has already given you the means to help yourself, use it!
bestman6516:
Na God fit help us
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2020
"Every Society is three meals away from chaos."

---- Vladimir Lenin

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2020
foleskay:

Lol. Don't worry, your youths too are already jumping off iweka bridge, so u can see how useful they're. Oloriburuku alayerirun.
grin e no suppose pain u na, na true i talk most of una yoruba youth dn sell deir destiny for half bag of rice.. Dem no wan wrk everytime owo dah owo dah owo land, owo parking space grin it's crazy

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Chuky7(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2020
Nukilia:
Just spray them insecticide, sanity will be restored...

insecticide

Are there bugs grin
Nukilia:
Just spray them insecticide, sanity will be restored...

insecticide

Are there bugs

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by AsawanaDgreat: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Fight and protect yourselves government no fit dey everywhere oo
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by uuzba(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2020
smileyoo:
Nigeria govt always act as if what ever affect the masses is non of their business.
so what's still delaying amotekun from doing their job of safe-gaurding the people of South West region.
Hope they are not audio amotekun ?
Only to sew uniform and trend in social media.
That is the main priority.
Now that the real action is required, we are not seeing anything again

Nigeria and Nigerians are dangerous people. Know whom you are discussing with and what you're talking about.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by koolaid87: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Amotekun??
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by olaztek(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
I don't blame these boys. I blame our stupid politicians who gave them career in hooliganism. Politicians are not willing to curb their menace because they always need them to harass and intimidate people during election period.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by koolaid87: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
grin

post=88385587:
Onye Ohi, Barawos, Ole.....

These criminals that crime has always been their only occupation in their miserable lives are here using LOCKDOWN as an excuse to perpetrate their evil desires.
Watching the video and hearing the igbo/weed inducing voice of the commentator alone will let you know the kinda animals these boys are.
Bastards putting more sorrow in citizens life despite what is going on around the world.

SECONDED, Thirded and Fourthed..............
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by bilulu(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Same boys they use for elections.... MC will know them by their names.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Nukilia: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Chuky7:

insecticide

Are there bugs grin

insecticide

Are there bugs

I know what I'm saying... African insecticide...
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by wirinet(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
Yorubas jubilated when a lockdown was placed on the Eastern region for 3 years and the people survived it. One of the progenitors Awolowo is celebrated as a hero. Just one week of hunger and they are running mad.

Anyway they know the areas they harass people, Igbos in Lagos get yourselves ready with anything reliable, we know what happened during the last election when they invaded polling stations in Igbo dominated areas. That one was just a preamble. Lubbish
Blacksmiths in Awka have reserves in their storage

Many of you voted Buhari just to spite the 5% Igbos while thinking that an Ijawman GEJ was an Igboman

Oya make una deploy Amoteks on ground, not the online Amoteks armed with tomahawks

Were you a member of Bob Marley and the wailers

You are still wailing 50 years after the civil war and still wailing 6 years after Jonathan's loss. Tears no dey finish for your eye? You wanted Yorubas to vote Jonathan by force?

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by studentofTruth: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2020
The government should lift this lockdown. obviously, they're not achieving the intended social distancing. See people gathering together to keep watch — where's the social distance? Lockdown is not an option for Nigeria.

I wonder who told them they could ever achieve that in a society where over 60% depend on daily income to feed.

Closing primary and secondary schools is enough because children are involved.

The best option for Nigeria is to enforce compulsory facemasks and hand gloves! That's what is happening in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, and these countries have achieved better control than the rest, despite recording their first cases from the very beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Bekool(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2020
abokikhalifa:
Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Go About In Numbers Stealing From Residents

As I type this news, I'm typing with fear and unrest. Some parts of Lagos mainland are currently under attack from hoodlums. Areas such as Agege, iyana ipaja, abule egba, egbeda etc are currently under attack from these so called Awawa boys. .

The police are yet to respond as the youths in these areas as taking it upon them self to secure their street and environs. We need help from Lagos state government to help us secure our lives and property. For ones, let the Govt do something for us.

Here are some videos of what the boys look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcb00xEJJDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbwHapFE7Yg

Where is the almighty sw amotekun when u really need them most or is it just a political tool for 2023?

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by hardbody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Vigilante mode active .

Bros i remembered you when i read this awawa shi* but your area is secured tight. God be with us all
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by hardbody: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Bekool:

Where is the almighty sw amotekun when u really need them most or is it just a political tool for 2023?

Its true ooo. Shebi there is Amotekun and OPC in Lagos sef

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Mistaicey2288: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Golden057:

This government is not only mad but also stupid, crazy and useless everyday..... I hate them with passion.

They're really annoying to be honest. A country like Nigeria who has enough money should not be the one not caring for citizens during this trying time.. It's just shameful..

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
hardbody:

Bros i remembered you when i read this awawa shi* but your area is secured tight. God be with us all

I'm glad you moved wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.