Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents (68539 Views)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / Street Boys Steal SARS Official's Phone During Illegal Search (Video) / Police Parade 'Scorpion' Awawa Boys Cult Leader In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by abeggnow: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
Lol crazy afonja demons from the west
another tribal chief spotted
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by abeggnow: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
Lol crazy afonja demons from the west
another tribal chief spotted.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Emmybuzz: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Vigilante at my area close to Iyanu ipaja was active all night long.they patrol all night long to secure the environs

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by KingAzubuike(f): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
If the police are overwhelmed then bring in the military.

The Dss can even handle this issue in one night .... Just hang around those areas inside trucks and wait the boys will come to you. Destroy as many as and the rest will imbibe holy fear

I remember back then when this kind thing dey haapen for area , Na wetin some hardened police dey do... Na so one guy to make him open car door come receive direct shot to the chest as him open the door

Stop saying nonsense.. dss aren't trained for this and they can't handle such.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Decryptor(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
DonMekino:
so the lockdown is a reason to steal from ppl? I don't want to sound tribalistic, but these Yoruba dominated areas in Lagos always experience these kinds of organized gang robberies. and the worst is the law enforcement agencies seem powerless against such

Oga...you are not sounding tribal but factual. All those Yoruba youths that know nothing but omonile, owo-mida and agberoism need to eat na. Some of them are even here on Nairaland bashing Igbos for selling Lacadera and gala.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by persius555(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
rawtouch:
ok, the awawa boys should pay their reps at local, state and federal level a visit and collect their own palliatives from them and their families instead of disturbing people who are also struggling to make ends meet

They are too smart to try such because they know these people live in highly guarded places and will be shot at sight.

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by deleson: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Your expression is bereft of thoughtfulness.

We're facing social unrest and you're playing the tribalism game.

Do you think these boys will spare you if they accost you, regardless of your tribe?

Politics, tribalism, religion can't save this country. We've got rise above those primordial sentiments.

Generalnomercy:
But Yorubas voted for this, we told them but they wouldn't listen.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by andyanders: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
rawtouch:
ok, the awawa boys should pay their reps at local, state and federal level a visit and collect their own palliatives from them and their families instead of disturbing people who are also struggling to make ends meet
Our politicians; local government chairmen, counsilors, senators, reps etc, all come from a local government.These robbers should go to homes or families to rob them, rather than innocent citizens who are equally struggling 2 survive.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Fidelismaria: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2020
What does that name mean?

Are they some kind of cult or club?
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by carpdiemz: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2020
2special:
In my area in ogba, guys have formed vigilante, burning tyres and making noise since around 9pm on Sunday

Oya now i rep ogba oke ira grin dis lockdown go mad oh

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by flexyrule(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Can't handle what
Please stop typing rubbish.
If you know how am vibrating right here. You don't need to catch these ones. Smoke them with tear gas and invite early birds to use them as target practice in their state of confusion.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by deleson: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2020
UPDATE 1: Did you notice that they didn't attack stander-bys, passers-by and moving vehicles? Perhaps this is not targeted at residents but a rival tussle. May we see the full video?

The rich oppress the POOR...The poor also oppress the POOR.

This is a case of unmanaged anger and display gross stupidity.

These are the "enu gbe, anything for the boys, alabaru, agbero, conductor" boys with allegiance to a cult group and pressure groups.

Why oppress the same people in your community when they are not the ones that issued the lockdown nor engaged in public embezzlement?

They could channel their anger at elected officers and will make much sense.

We really have a long run to make in this country.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by imam07: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Generalnomercy:
But Yorubas voted for this, we told them but they wouldn't listen.
You are an idiot. If yoruba voted for this your previous govt make them voted for this. Stop using your anus to reason. And i guess as useless ur post is, u are in d SW posting this. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Where is Amotekun?
Please don't transmutate into Amotekokoro right now when you are needed.

abokikhalifa:
Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Go About In Numbers Stealing From Residents

As I type this news, I'm typing with fear and unrest. Some parts of Lagos mainland are currently under attack from hoodlums. Areas such as Agege, iyana ipaja, abule egba, egbeda etc are currently under attack from these so called Awawa boys. .

The police are yet to respond as the youths in these areas as taking it upon them self to secure their street and environs. We need help from Lagos state government to help us secure our lives and property. For ones, let the Govt do something for us.

Here are some videos of what the boys look like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcb00xEJJDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbwHapFE7Yg

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by flexyrule(m): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You are the one saying nonsense.
Whatever the DSS guys are trained for, the mere fact that they have a training makes them better than these street urchins.
Even Man O war can send these ones to their early Graves.

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by fkj950ax(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2020
fatymore:
See my agege trending for wrong reasons...

This is the lie we all tell ourselves.
These are wrong reasons?

Agege and most parts of Nigeria are exactly like this.
The mob genome is in a lot of people. Just create an environment for it to manifest and gbam!

See beach goers mob behavior
See overnight concerts and shows behaviour
See thief caught in a market
See drivers in suit that brushes each others cars
See girls gang beating girls for boyfriend smash
See SARS response to Yahoo Boys
See Yahoo boys response to none Yahoo Boys
See Election Time
See Agberos to non-paying drivers
See LASTMA response to drivers who make innocent mistakes
See Muslims attack on anyone that defies their religion
See market boys treatment of ladies in bum shorts and tube tops

4 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Cris955(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2020
This is where Nigerian government are less concerned...
hoodlums are perpetuating illegality and they are not doing anything about it.... why is report coming from there and police are doing nothing?.
The country is not safe.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by ClassicMG(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2020
fatymore:

Agege youths are being prepared for them because if they meet you without money, na beating you go chop and might try and rape ladies around too.

So...These Awawa boys has been in existence for long. Before this lockdown, we do see them, just that you have to run for your life if you do. They walk in tens. Since the beginning of this lockdown they have intensified their criminality, robbing people to the extent of demanding foodstuffs too.

They know you and you know them, some of them are even people from your street disguising under the use of masks.

In my street around 1 am today, they saw one hiding inside the gutter doing Intel for others.

We should be careful cos some of them their baba sale are here on nairaland.
I was about mailing you, you see what those awawa boys and aluminium boys were doing agege is a lost cause
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Yankee101: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2020
This is why you pay millions to live on the Island (and own a gun...)
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by cray91(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Fifthed
post=88385587:
Onye Ohi, Barawos, Ole.....

These criminals that crime has always been their only occupation in their miserable lives are here using LOCKDOWN as an excuse to perpetrate their evil desires.
Watching the video and hearing the igbo/weed inducing voice of the commentator alone will let you know the kinda animals these boys are.
Bastards putting more sorrow in citizens life despite what is going on around the world.

SECONDED, Thirded and Fourthed..............
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by ClassicMG(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2020
fatymore:

Agege youths are being prepared for them because if they meet you without money, na beating you go chop and might try and rape ladies around too.

So...These Awawa boys has been in existence for long. Before this lockdown, we do see them, just that you have to run for your life if you do. They walk in tens. Since the beginning of this lockdown they have intensified their criminality, robbing people to the extent of demanding foodstuffs too.

They know you and you know them, some of them are even people from your street disguising under the use of masks.

In my street around 1 am today, they saw one hiding inside the gutter doing Intel for others.

We should be careful cos some of them their baba sale are here on nairaland.
I heard obasa do use them during election too
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by fatymore(f): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
fkj950ax:

This is the lie we all tell ourselves.
These are wrong reasons?

Agege and most parts of Nigeria are exactly like this.
The mob genome is in a lot of people. Just create an environment for it to manifest and gbam!

See beach goers mob behavior
See overnight concerts and shows behaviour
See thief caught in a market
See drivers in suit that brushes each others cars
See girls gang beating girls for boyfriend smash
See SARS response to Yahoo Boys
See Yahoo boys response to none Yahoo Boys
See Election Time
See Agberos to non-paying drivers
See LASTMA response to drivers who make innocent mistakes
See Muslims attack on anyone that defies their religion
See market boys treatment of ladies in bum shorts and tube tops

I no even understand wetin you write

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by fatymore(f): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2020
ClassicMG:
I heard obasa do use them during election too

Makan makan ni..dem.go reach their side
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by andyanders: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Orubebe01:
Some Yoruba miscreants here in Agege doesn't do any work. Their job is to beg/harrass people for money on daily basis. In the night the will start picking pocket and robbing people of their belongings.

Now, that they can't see people outside to beg or rob, and hunger is dealing with them severly, they have decided to take the robbing to people's home.

I have never seen lazy People like them.
After they have finished selling their lands, most of their poor parent's children drop from school, to join cults, omo nile and miscrants. Any slightest breakdown, they rob, kill and ferment trouble all over. They don't have guts to rob their rich who use and dump them, rather they rob and kill those around them who struggle to survive. Their first attact will be none indigine's shops who sell foodstuff and buotique. The next day, you see them with new cloths and sagging their pants, smoking weeds with underage girls

2 Likes

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by fatymore(f): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2020
ClassicMG:
I was about mailing you, you see what those awawa boys and aluminium boys were doing agege is a lost cause

Agege isn't lost yet..lol

We still have better people like me tongue

1 Like

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by holatin(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
deleson:
The rich oppress the POOR...The poor also oppress the POOR.

This is a case of unmanaged anger and display gross stupidity.

UPDATE 1: Did you notice that they didn't attach stander-bys, passers-by and moving vehicles? Perhaps this is not targeted at residents but a rival tussle. May we see the full video?

These are the "enu gbe, anything for the boys, alabaru, agbero, conductor" boys with allegiance to a cult group and pressure groups.

Why oppress the same people in your community when they are not the ones that issued the lockdown nor engaged in public embezzlement?

They could channel their anger at elected officers and will make much sense.

We really have a long run to make in this country.
the op got the video wrong. those running are actually chasing the boys away. no camera captioned the robbers. they are much nothing less than 50 in number

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by ClassicMG(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2020
fatymore:

Makan makan ni..dem.go reach their side
sure na, what we all paying lip service to that they are our brothers our friends from the street is here to consume us
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by SciLab: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2020
hiteelong:
In my area, each household volunteer a person who joins vigilante from 11pm to 4am since last Wednesday, even women are not left out. Our fear isn't COVID- 19 again but fear of robbers.
Can't wait to go back to work

In Agege?
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by Golden057(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm.. This robbery attack incidents in Lagos have been trending on Twitter for some days now. Even from midnight till now, people have been tweeting about these incidents..

Believe you me, more of these are expected to happen in the coming days or weeks as long as this stupid government keeps people under lockdown with no adequate provisions for them and no adequate securities available as well..

Now look at the security operatives too. Whenever there's robbery, you wouldn't see the useless police and SARS on ground. But if na to harrass someone for using iPhone and dressing nicely, na there you go find them. I was reading tweets of some people complaining how they've tried to contact police via phone and the idiots refused to pick up the calls. What a shame!

As for the government, it shall never be well with everyone in power making lives unbearable for citizens. What will it cost this shameless government to make adequate provisions for people under this lockdown? Must they always behave like they're under some spell?

And may those hoodlums never go Scott free as well. Àwọn Olóríburúkú..

This government is not only mad but also stupid, crazy and useless everyday..... I hate them with passion.
Re: Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents by deleson: 10:17am On Apr 13, 2020
Good to know.

It's very good to receive information with some consciousness and discernment in this age and time.

This is how fake news and social fear spread.

holatin:
the op got the video wrong. those running are actually chasing the boys away. no camera captioned the robbers. they are much nothing less than 50 in number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.