Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre (66254 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by ibori1(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2020
timocruzcmbb:

See this big fool,did I tell you I am looking for who to feed me,I de post my own comment for fun you de Cary all your frustration for here,if hungry be your moda,fada and your generation problem,make una come my farm I go employ your generation.he be like say the thunder that want to kill your generation is worse than this covid 19 virus,may you and your generation never see good things.na suffer una go suffer till enternity

Oooh,you're still a baby from your comments

But ,she will still feed all your generation

#fact
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by HRMK: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
ARRANT NONSENSE!IS THE HOTEL NOT TEMPORARILY SEIZED BY GOVT?ON WHICH AUTHORITY IS PATIENCE JONATHAN NEGOTIATING WITH AISHA BUHARI?YEYE!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by afribabe: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Punchline33:
I want to digress: But one thought has occupied my mind for few days now- how are young ladies who are not employed feeding these days? Especially those without boyfriends or those whose boyfriends are struggling?
The same way young men who are not employed have been feeding these days. So without boyfriends, young ladies can't feed or what?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Princeston1:
[s][/s]
Corruption resides at the centre of your heart
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by g4gerald: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Kylekent59:

Can you substantiate with evidence ?, if you can, then get a plaintiff and head straight to the tribunal.

So because she was once a first lady, you thought she stole from the treasury and build that massive hotel?

She had been rich right from time before she became the first lady. Sometimes some of you just say things you don't know.

Do you think it is easy to donate your own property as an isolation centre?

Spare the hatred and look at the brighter side Mr. man.
So wat was her business b4 coming into power?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by StreetFight: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Commonsense99:

How many of the Almajiris ex leaders property have they seized?
And I don't blame you folks, I blame the southerners who allowed themselves to be divided, in a sane environment, no northerner should control any oil well in the south!

This your oyel is currently selling at $20 per barrel at the international market. Very soon, you will be hawking your oyel in Lagos holdups

Somebody stole billions of naira and you are here defending her when you did not eat last night because you have no food at home.

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by BreconHills(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Punchline33:
Good to know. That means she may likely get the hotel back since Mrs Buhari has the power to arm-twist EFCC to release it for use. But will a poor man be taken there for treatment? Your guess is as good as mine... they will rather take poor man to a white canopy for isolation. May this gesture will make all the rich ppl who have the infection to come out so they dont further spread it... I want to digress: But one thought has occupied my mind for few days now- how are young ladies who are not employed feeding these days? Especially those without boyfriends or those whose boyfriends are struggling?

Covid 19 wise, a white canopy as you put it, is actually a better than a converted hotel because it has less touchable surface that can aid spread.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by effty(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ain't they going to lay her?

Hotel built from the proceeds of corruption.

That hotel should be a government property by now and we won't have to be paying for it.
What about the loot Buhari is trying to get through the the Kebbi state governor?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by afribabe: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Punchline!! A girl offered me sex for 250 (hungry man indomie men!!! I kid you not but I had to turn down the offer and bought her a carton.) things fall apart is now falling apart.
really? Are you sure you are not exaggerating? #250??
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Eminibaaleomomo: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
In a sane country,. The FG should have seized that property.

And WHY SHOULD THEY? Mr mumu. Is she the reason behind your predicament? Idiot
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by olabukola: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Exactly and Orientals too.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by akinsmyk(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Do you now understand why people and firms are donating to the federal government? It's either to buy favor, get off the hook of the government or get undisturbed extortion activities of the masses.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by MrFly(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2020
soft landing
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by timocruzcmbb(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2020
ibori1:

Oooh,you're still a baby from your comments

But ,she will still feed all your generation

#fact
Well your started it,my generator is not looking for who to feed,I will feed her generation and your miserable generation including your hungry parents and ancestors.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Truthbites: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2020
The last time I checked, once a property is under litigation, no one goes near the property. Status quo is maintained until the final determination of the suit. Under Buhari's regime, no rule of law, no knowledge of anything ..JUST the blind ruling the blind. SMH
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by codedthingzzzzz: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Most of you don’t even know who patient Jonathan is even before she became First Lady of Nigeria
Kylekent59:

Can you substantiate with evidence ?, if you can, then get a plaintiff and head straight to the tribunal.

So because she was once a first lady, you thought she stole from the treasury and build that massive hotel?

She had been rich right from time before she became the first lady. Sometimes, some of you just say things you don't know.

Do you think it is easy to donate your own property as an isolation centre?

Spare the hatred and look at the brighter side Mr. man.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Investmentfreak: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Do you know that most of the girls have no source of income ? Even some early daily . It’s very bad

afribabe:
really? Are you sure you are not exaggerating? #250??
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Investmentfreak: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just be grateful!!! Some can’t afford sachet water
gypsey:
Really? you are a better man, cheers for been human.

But is it really that bad? sad
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

hahahah, the property is under the care of the EFCC since its still under litigation.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by rickyephraim(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Like for Patience, share for Aisha
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Bimpe29: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
It ought to have been forfeited permanently.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by afribabe: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Investmentfreak:

Do you know that most of the girls have no source of income ? Even some early daily . It’s very bad

It's no different for guys too. So many jobless guys everywhere...
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by tonero230(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by fykes(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
2fine2fast:

So, because of your assertion, there is nothing wrong with stealing 2 billion Naira?
I tire for my fellow Nigerians.
That assertion is yours... I'm responsible for what I say... U responsible for what u understand
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by fykes(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
quentin06:

your computation is wrong, 100m can build a 10km road that's 30feet wide if they stopped padding and used actual materials.

Engrs like you are the reason we don't have good roads in Nigeria.
Na poverty dey worry u.
Material poverty is only a symptom of mental poverty.
When u measure length in km and width in feet in the same breathe, I knew I shouldn't pay u any heed.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by SamOyovwi: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na where the money wey every politifians set thief dey come from? Who get money get right to thief am. She came from the oil state
CoronaVirusRelo:

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by pacificom: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
This woman is fantastically corrupt. "Nigeria geti money, oil money is missing" ....As Baba 70 sang.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Simplyleo: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
koxyz:
Nigeria is a good representation of "Animal Farms" by George Howell.
Orwell.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Na where the money wey every politifians set thief dey come from? Who get money get right to thief am. She came from the oil state

You Nigerians are your very own problem.

So that justifies looting shey?

Smh
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
tonero230:

Why?

What does the illiterate do for a living to have warranted her to build such edifice within time frame?

Oh, Excluding the several billions already recovered from her.

So you still need to be told she is a thief.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
mechanics:
hahahah, the property is under the care of the EFCC since its still under litigation.

Oh! Thanks for the info.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by koxyz: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Orwell.
Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.