Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre (66293 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Sixfeetbelle: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Punchline33:
Good to know. That means she may likely get the hotel back since Mrs Buhari has the power to arm-twist EFCC to release it for use. But will a poor man be taken there for treatment? Your guess is as good as mine... they will rather take poor man to a white canopy for isolation. May this gesture will make all the rich ppl who have the infection to come out so they dont further spread it... I want to digress: But one thought has occupied my mind for few days now- how are young ladies who are not employed feeding these days? Especially those without boyfriends or those whose boyfriends are struggling?

Do you want to help them?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
fykes:

Na poverty dey worry u.
Material poverty is only a symptom of mental poverty.
When u measure length in km and width in feet in the same breathe, I knew I shouldn't pay u any heed.

coming from you , poverty look s good on you, what was the your account number again let me send you money for sniper, you re too wretched to die from convid.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Antichristus: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
divinehand2003:

The said property is still being argued in the courts and the final judgement hasn't been given yet. Why wait till judgement is served when there is a pressing need to help fight the pandemic?

What’s the point of the argument? Why delay judgement on this matter? We know Patience’s recorded work history and the income earned. Listen. Can you/anyone rationally explain how Patience Goodluck got the money from which she built this edifice? No. Let's assume she used her position to loan money from banks. No doubt, she'll have been able to pay it back. That's not the point in case. This property is a proceed of crime. Goodluck's regime has rightly been described by international observers as 'malfunctioning cash machine that freely and recklessly dispensed cash'. My point is, in saner climes, this matter would have been long settled and rested. It should have been seized and forfeited, the Goodlucks jailed and after their jail terms, exiled. But this is Nigeria and its the reason why it would never be well with the whole entity called Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by GistFullGround: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
In a sane country,. The FG should have seized that property.

In a sane country, you have to follow due process and cannot seize properties anyhow
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by nedekid: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Keep searching for evidences.

If you still need evidence to know that it's proceeds of lootimg and corruption, then am sorry.

It's you people's cross. Keep supporting those ruining your present and future.
If your present and future is ruined, sorry for you. Mine definitely is not.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by asanwafo: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Commonsense99:

How many of the Almajiris ex leaders property have they seized?
And I don't blame you folks, I blame the southerners who allowed themselves to be divided, in a sane environment, no northerner should control any oil well in the south!
for ur mind u have made sense. Lootocrat spotted
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by DukeSolexx: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Woman wey get sense... This is time to move all valuables in that hotel to her personal space/warehouse/showroom like the one in PH to resale. Sabi Woman
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by afrika(f): 2:44am On Apr 14, 2020
I still give it the Jonathan government. Good people with good intentions and good team despite being sabotaged by the so called cabal that wanted power by all means.

Still see their effort.

The present government is Clueless and can't contain this issue. No one is sabotaging them yet we are lost of ways to curb issues like this. Only waiting for the foreigners kind of ideas.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Ikinternational: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Even in a rational conversation like this you people won't let tribalism rest.
Why can't we ever have honest discussions without someone feeling like their side is being attacked?

Honestly speaking, Nigeria is far away. Very far away from being a country of note
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by Ikinternational: 3:10am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
In a sane country,. The FG should have seized that property.

Nothing wrong with what you said. I don't know why some are bringing tribalism into it. The point is a valid one. But the thing is no politician hands are clean in Nigeria

This mentality Nigerians have of "face your own backyard" is so detrimental to the country as a whole

Even educated Nigerians are bigots. I tire
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre by guiddoti: 3:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Why?
So ex first lady cannot have properties and business again?
With which money? 2Billion worth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions / Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.