Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

This Is What A MAN Is Meant To Be - Musa Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What A MAN Is Meant To Be - Musa Gift (337 Views)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What A MAN Is Meant To Be - Musa Gift by KorrectGospelTV(m): 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
PRIESTS

A rare picture of Husbands praying for their Pregnant and Unpregnant Wives, decreeing safe delivery for those pregnant, praying over their unborn child(ren) in the womb...

This is what a MAN is meant to be:

A LIFE PARTNER who also possesses the capacity to be a SPIRITUAL PARTNER

"And MEN ought always to Pray"
This was how our fathers of old operated.
They were men who didn't just RAISE children, they PRAYED children.

Men like Isaac who prayed over his 12 Sons and everything he said was so for all of them.

Rueben received a curse (unstable as water you shall be) and It stuck.

Men who would pray for their wives and it was so

Genesis 25:21 And Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.

Men like Jacob who used their office as priests to decree what will befall their children and it was so.

Isaac received a blessing and even his Father (Jacob) who decreed it couldn't reverse it.

May we Marry Men and Woman that can PRAY for and WEEP with us. Not just people that can PLAY and SLEEP with us.

As a lady,
Don't just marry any Man who can PAY your Bride price, marry a Man who can also PRAY your Life price.

Marry a Man who understands his spiritual position as Priest of the Home, not one who thinks all he owes you is upkeep Money, sex and children.

Marry a Man who has found himself In Christ, who can lead you to Christ, not just the bedroom.

Marry a Man who can stand in his position as priest of the Home and roar some decrees and orders to ensure the enemy is unable to touch any member of his family.

He doesn't have to be a Pastor.

He may just be a brother in the congregation, doesn't matter, as long as he LOVES the Lord, KNOWS the Lord, and FOLLOWS the Lord in truth and in spirit.

Dear lady, Marry a spiritual Man

Because MARRIAGE is SPIRITUAL

#Musa Gift
#MARRYWELL
#RELATIONSHIPHEARTBITS

Re: This Is What A MAN Is Meant To Be - Musa Gift by Freelane33(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Boss as for me I don’t have that spiritual character so they should not marry me abi grin.. some of us prayed for our partners inwardly , inside of us , not necessary you start doing all dramas . I believe anyone can marry anyone once they feel good about each other’s spiritually or not spiritually . Marriage is an institution and the institution comprises of so many things which I don’t have the time to be writing on here . May the lord God send our own partner to us , though I’m still single but and not searching

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? / She Could Not Stop Kissing / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.