Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? (340 Views)

I Am Happy When A Cultist or feminist Or Olosho Dies. They Are Useless / Can Someone Die Before His/her Time / Church Service : God Is Happy When We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by geyo89749: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2020
when Wickedness, Secrecy ,Nepotism, Tribalism , Conciouslessness and Unnecessary bloodshed becomes the order of the day, then death of someone becomes Happiness to others.. but when you leave a good legacy on Earth,I should mourn. I am not zoombie (Northern religious fanatics)or educated fools (NIGERIAN Southerners). So kiss the true
Re: Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by dukeprince50: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok.
98.72% of politicians are enemies to the country but that doesn't mean we should REJOICE when they die.
Personally the politician I dislike the most is GEJ, simply because he didn't do anything for we his brothers wen he was the president, even one road the man no fix for SS, why would anyone neglect those that gives him unwavering support.
He is the worst enemy to we his SS brothers, I will always prefer PMB to GEJ because I neva see PMB as a brother so whatever he does to me will not be as painful as what GEJ that we saw as our brother did to us
But see ehn, If today, that man dies(God forbid) I will feel it cos I'm human. I'm still surprised how people rejoice wen they heard about Kyari, s death
Re: Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2020
geyo89749:
when Wickedness, Secrecy ,Nepotism, Tribalism , Conciouslessness and Unnecessary bloodshed becomes the order of the day, then death of someone becomes Happiness to others.. but when you leave a good legacy on Earth,I should mourn. I am not zoombie (Northern religious fanatics)or educated fools (NIGERIAN Southerners). So kiss the true
saint !

Oga saint !!!

I hope every single member of your household are good people. if not, hope u won't mourn when they die.
Re: Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by geyo89749: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
saint !

Oga saint !!!

I hope every single member of your household are good people. if not, hope u won't mourn when they die.
. Yeah I am not a coward so I won't mourn even if it is my mother
Re: Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2020
geyo89749:
. Yeah I am not a coward so I won't mourn even if it is my mother
dont say that!
Re: Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by geyo89749: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
dont say that!
it's what it's evil has it pay day
Re: Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by Kobicove(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't even understand why people think it's proper to rejoice upon hearing news of another person's death undecided
Re: Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by geyo89749: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kobicove:
I don't even understand why people think it's proper to rejoice upon hearing news of another person's death undecided
. They will if you are Evil
Re: Should I Be Happy When Someone Die? by Franzese: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
The truth is the moment sign to be a public figure, you’ve automatically signed your death warrant as such the option to be careless, reckless, nepotic, tribalistic, stupid or otherwise is totally yours.

In the same vein, it’s the decision of the masses to either cry or rejoice when you die.
When all is done, what matters most is how you lived your life.

Chikena........

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / When Was The Last Time You Told Someone You Loved Them? / A Listening Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.