Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? (960 Views)

That Nigerian Musician Whose Song You Don't Have On Your Phone? / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lockdown things and many are bored. This is also a good time to share ideas and swap tunes.

So!!

Who is that special musician whose voice gives you goosebumps Everytime, whose songs penetrate to your soul?

What songs can you always count on to put you back to default mode Everytime, No matter how old?

Not necessarily gospel pls, Nigerian or international, we also have very good secular music. The musician doesn't have to be popular, as far as we can Google his songs.

Everyone is entitled to list maximum of 5 songs/musicians.

Even if it is a romantic song.

For me : It is always Sia. That rich Alto voice of hers is legendary. Recognizable anywhere. All her songs.

Labyrinth is a legend, especially with his latest album 'Imagination and the misfit kid'. He is so underrated. I recommend 'something's Gotta give' and 'Taking it all for us' from the HBO series Euphoria.

For me that ultimate song I'll always download no matter how many phones I misplaced and will never get bored of is.
The weeknd and Kendrick lamar- Pray for me.

Then this french musician called Stromae from Belgium. Music transcends all language. But I like 'Carmen' best

I have wierd taste in music, I know.

Let's hear yours.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mine
Post Malone: circles
Tory Lanez:The take
Post Malone:Sun flower
Burna boy: Wentin man go do
Offset:Redroom
I can sing the song lyrics even if am sleeping
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Albertone(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Enya gives me the solitude feeling I need.Introverts can relate.
Migos gives me gangster vibes.
Then if I feel like dancing and laughing,the Naira Marley goes there.

My music tastes are weird too

1 Like

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:
Enya gives me the solitude feeling I need.Introverts can relate.
how can I forget enya. I'm a fan

I love her tracks, especially Only time, adiemus, carribean blue and Pax deorum.
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Mine
Post Malone: circles
Tory Lanez:The take
Post Malone:Sun flower
Burna boy: Wentin man go do
Offset:Redroom
I can sing the song lyrics even if am sleeping
post Malone and burna boy. Real MVP.

I still don't get sun flower, but it's my sister's anthem.
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Albertone(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
how can I forget enya. I'm a fan

I love her tracks, especially Only time, adiemus, carribean blue and Pax deorum.
Yeah most fan of Sia are also Enya's fan

But don't listen to Enya when you're feeling down, it'll only make situations worse lol
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:
Yeah most fan of Sia are also Enya's fan

But don't listen to Enya when you're feeling down, it'll only make situations worse lol
I actually listen to her when I feel down.

As depressing as most of her songs are. They remind me that those feelings are normal and one has to go through them
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Zayttoven: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Posty all day long.

I fw Burna too.

Then Almighty "The Weeknd". Go listen to blinding lights.

Don't forget Slim Shady.

Also Offset, the best of the Migos trio.
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Zayttoven:
Posty all day long.

I fw Burna too.

Don't forget Slim Shady.

Blinding lights is recent right? Let me go and listen then

Modified
@Zayttoven I love it!!!!!

It makes me want to dance around my room in circles till I am dizzy in a trance.

It's giving me that Micheal Jackson, Bruno Mars vibes, and maybe joker, but imagine if all of them were high on weed in a disco or in a cele church. I'm also getting 80s vibes
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by sLentlover7778(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
50cent, Passenger and Justin Bieber... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Blake Shelton, Shane Ward, Joeboy, Fireboy , Charlie puth, John legend, all of David Guetta's songs, Dj Khalid, DJ Neptune sometimes, Anne Marie, Nicki Minaj , Rema

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Hoseaovo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
BILLIE EILISH
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Zayttoven:
Posty all day long.

I fw Burna too.

Don't forget Slim Shady.

Offset is good though
But I would say him and quavo are on the same level
No one is best
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
sLentlover7778:
50cent, Passenger and Justin Bieber... grin grin grin
Passenger??
Never hrd of him
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hoseaovo:
BILLIE EILISH
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
post Malone and burna boy. Real MVP.

I still don't get sun flower, but it's my sister's anthem.
Sun flower is the best song I have ever heard
I love alot of artist though and songs
Wurld: Mad
Post Malone :Goodbyes
Lil Wayne: Don't cry
Roddy rich songs
Lil baby as well
Even Meek Mill and drake
But you see that sun flower I don't joke with that song
Am hoping that some day I will meet Malone and ask him how him and swae Lee came about such song

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by sLentlover7778(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
What... you're missing out bro.. download Let her go, Life's for the living and fool's gold. And listen to some classic songs.

funmisticqueen2:
Passenger??
Never hrd of him
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Parkleader: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kendrick Lamar

1 Like

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by ibkayee(f): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Soo many to choose from but I never get tired of these songs and they came to mind first

Worried about Ray by The Hoosiers, Sweet Love by Anita Baker, Stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before by The Smiths, Slow motion by Juvenile, Stay Fly by Three 6 Mafia, Astrothunder by Travis Scott

1 Like

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Post Malone's GOODBYE .......damn

Sunflower too

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Parkleader:
Kendrick Lamar

very talented guy
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Lamanii22(f): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Whitney Houston (legendary).... Her song(s) relaxes my soul...
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Zayttoven: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Blinding lights is recent right? Let me go and listen then

Modified
@Zayttoven I love it!!!!!

It makes me want to dance around my room in circles till I am dizzy in a trance.

It's giving me that Micheal Jackson, Bruno Mars vibes, and maybe joker, but imagine if all of them were high on weed in a disco or in a cele church. I'm also getting 80s vibes

I first heard the song a couple months ago but I didn't pay it any attention.

Until recently during WrestleMania, I heard it again. It was used as the official theme song.

I now decided to listen to it in depth, and since then I can't shake it off.
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Zayttoven: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ashawoboi27:

Offset is good though
But I would say him and quavo are on the same level
No one is best

Yeah, but the reason I rate Offset over Quavo is his content.

Man's got lines bro. Not just casual lines.

And he can blend into any genre.

He can rap like a Black, Hispanic, Latino.

I'm waiting for him to be featured by someone like Burna boy or perhaps Runtown, and watch him blend in.
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by AntiNormal(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

For me : It is always Sia. That rich Alto voice of hers is legendary. Recognizable anywhere. All her songs.

Sia.
Sia is easily is my favorite female musician of all time.
I started listening to her in my first year in the university, and she's still doing it for me.
Her lyrical depth is something else. Her melodies are amazing. And she's got an excellent personality and a cute laugh.

I just love her to bits.

"Loved Me Back to Life" and "House on Fire" always touch my soul.
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by mubarakyoung: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0133105927.ubn
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by mubarakyoung: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Plz help a soul from dying from hunger, nothing is too small, work has been closed since and hunger is Killing man
0133105927.ubn pla
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Albertone(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I actually listen to her when I feel down.

As depressing as most of her songs are. They remind me that those feelings are normal and one has to go through them
Really?
Depressing feelings are not normal.
As for me, if i listen to enya when depressed,it makes me depressed the more.
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Ruudy: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
west life, still cant get bored with thier music
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Albertone:
Really?
Depressing feelings are not normal.
As for me, if i listen to enya when depressed,it makes me depressed the more.
let me rephrase, feelings of sadness are normal.

But when it comes with other things like feeling worthless and hopelessor there are associated clinical symptoms, no, don't play enya.
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ruudy:
west life, still cant get bored with thier music
it is an evergreen classic. Also backstreet boys and Celine Dion
Re: What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood? by Ruudy: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
yea, backstreet boys, Celine Dion and westlife wow those guys music really penetrate my soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allah b praised / What Can I Do To Stop My Sexual Urge? / ADELE Breaks The INTERNET With Her TRANSFORMATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.