Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? (23335 Views)

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Holamilekan97(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Terrific here in Ijebu Imushin grin. So lit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by olasha1(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Cirilla post=88398733]23.7 hours[/quote

Yes same here in Ajah, Thomas estate & mobile road, ever since lockdown light is on 23.7h per day and @times 4days of power supply... Omo kudos to nepa on this side
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by upower123(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Lostz:

Are you from Delta?
yes..Ughelli
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Dannyilo(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2020
ubcandid:

I'm in Uyo. That's a distance with the lockdown.
There is lockdpwn but people still go out in bits to attend to urgent needs. As for Uyo, I will get back to you when I confirm from the park. You can call me let's discuss. We can move it from Makurdi to Uyo.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
upower123:
yes..Ughelli
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Chronicle222: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Someone won't die for saying the truth dis time. So stable. Even i have to off my freezer most of the time and have to look for its manual to check if long hours of running can affect it. 99% stability. 23.89 hours. Well done to the guys
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Since I move him to Ejigbo Lagos have not since light
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Ralpholu: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2020
For now they are doing great at least 20 hours a day

Hopes it continue like this
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by platodeen(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2020
2hrs in d morning and 2hrs in the evening, then repeated d next day...here in Ejigbo, Lagos
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Luminary1(f): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Came down to badagry to spend the lockdown with family and the power supply here is so frustrating embarassed

Ilogbo Badagry 2%.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Ginomel(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
shogsman:
About 20%,I don't use NEPA light anyways, my inverter is more than capable.

Solar or generator-charged? How reliable?

Can it carry heavy equipment like pumping machine?

You are yet to answer this question.

I didn't say you should buy for me, just a little enquiry to avoid mistake.

I'm more than capable to buy for myself
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Ginomel(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
izibili44:
my area Kotor Montenegro I have never experience power failure for years since i have been in this country.100 percent light

Probably the only consolation you have out there, maybe another could be compliance to standards.

I blame our useless politicians that make living outside Nigeria to be like a privilege, meanwhile, they have their own challenges
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by divo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lamanii22:
I have said this before.... We've got 24hrs power supply.... I live in jakande estate, isolo... It's like small London now...
should i come?

1 Like

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by moderatedguy: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lostz:
I am in Delta State.

it was part of the agreement to allow the company base in the area. they supply every house around electricity
That's good of you guys....instead ofcollecting stipends.Am in delta state too which town are u
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Lamanii22(f): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
divo:
should i come?

You're welcome infact come and buy an apartment here...
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by divo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're welcome infact come and buy an apartment here...
so far am close to u. I dont mind

1 Like

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by izibili44: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes we do have our challenges here.Been a black man among the white is our biggest challenges.But here every body want to go out with black people,because we are very few here and hard working.Nigeria has more resources than what Montenegro can ever have in years to come. Yet they take care of there own very well.we are paid to stay at home here.Not audio money real cash.But all in all i am still a Nigerian.
Ginomel:

Probably the only consolation you have out there, maybe another could be compliance to standards.

I blame our useless politicians that make living outside Nigeria to be like a privilege, meanwhile, they have their own challenges
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by kolemark22(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
The situation here in Kaduna is not bad, Janruwa area to be precise. We've enjoyed light for more than 48 hours straight now...
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Sammig1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
captainking:

Woji... Most times.. It's even up-to 23/24 hours a day..except there is an issue. .

Which side of Woji abeg... I am not sure all Woji have light like you said and also does your area use prepaid meters? Please send me your number or contact me via mine. Thanks
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by captainking(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sammig1:

Which side of Woji abeg... I am not sure all Woji have light like you said and also does your area use prepaid meters? Please send me your number or contact me via mine. Thanks
... From that popular restaurant.. I have forgotten the name... Have steady light.. But from.. I think.. Town hall.. To Alcon road..to trans Woji road.. Nvigwe and surrounding areas.. Even akpajo.... Have steady light.. You go tire..
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by captainking(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sammig1:

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by ubcandid(m): 2:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Dannyilo:
There is lockdpwn but people still go out in bits to attend to urgent needs. As for Uyo, I will get back to you when I confirm from the park. You can call me let's discuss. We can move it from Makurdi to Uyo.
sorry man. Your profile is too recent for a gamble in this hardship period.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by OgbeniOja1: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Bush man/woman, sadly I live there too o don't know why ur pained??
Its safer to be out of Lagos for now till coro era is over.
MelesZenawi:

You are a liar and complete liar.

Where are you living in Lagos ?

Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
Bush man/woman, sadly I live there too o don't know why ur pained??
Its safer to be out of Lagos for now till coro era is over.

Simple question and you are disgracing yourself.

Which part of Lagos do you reside?

It is on note that you guys are always talking nonsense why living in the dirtiest slum in Lagos.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by OgbeniOja1: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2020
S/L, aguda. Are u okay now??
MelesZenawi:

Simple question and you are disgracing yourself.

Which part of Lagos do you reside?

It is on note that you guys are always talking nonsense why living in the dirtiest slum in Lagos.
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Dannieln1: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

Pass me your babe friends na kiss
Lol

Why man
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Shakaranews2020: 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dannieln1:
Lol

Why man

I jus relocated to Kubwa. Most of my goons don't live around Kubwa. So, no babes to connect with. Lol
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Dannieln1: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shakaranews2020:

I jus relocated to Kubwa. Most of my goons don't live around Kubwa. So, no babes to connect with. Lol
come hike with me on saturday...enough babes to go round
You just have to make your choice
Or you choose all
Re: What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? by Shakaranews2020: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dannieln1:
come hike with me on saturday...enough babes to go round
You just have to make your choice
Or you choose all

Where be that? Just Give me the location, I would be right there. shocked Make boredom no kill me here

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.