Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo (6273 Views)

Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by totit: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
You are wicked. We Osus are fearless online jor grin

You need to read this ;

https://www.nairaland.com/5792141/hadiza-el-rufai-cautions-son-bello
Lool grin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Obiobidgbo14: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
And did anyone hold you people from contesting. Who forced you to start licking Atiku shoe. Zoning ko, Zion ni. Are you not one of the people shouting Atiku, are you not that same people crying that they must continue in 2023. You people have been serving pdp for long, what is stopping you from asking them for the presidency, or are you that coward. Oh, you don't want to face the westerner in contest. Oga, Victim cry no do anything in this world any longer, do you understand.
All this bla bla like soured soup,was it not the PDP that gave Obasanjo president and not AD.Do you think that you people can blank fold people in this 21century.Monkey smart Monkey smart is because there are trees ,cut down the trees and see monkey been caught.
If you don't respect other people's intelligence definitely you are bound to crash.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

All this bla bla like soured soup,was it not the PDP that gave Obasanjo president and not AD.Do you think that you people can blank fold people in this 21century.Monkey smart Monkey smart is because there are trees ,cut down the trees and see monkey been caught.
If you don't respect other people's intelligence definitely you are bound to crash.
Trash as usual, Pdp gave Obasanjo presidency is his right which he demanded for. What is stopping your coward tribe from bringing out someone and demand from the same pdp, oh, you are waiting for yorubas to give it to you. You go wait tire. After all, you all are already licking the but of your aboki master for 2023 because you don't want yorubas to be president. But scare to go head to head with yorubas for the post. You go wail tire.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by BoboNkiti19: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
[s][/s]Yes, The same truth I am speaking. Didn't I.

Lol rape hehehehe,

Here is where we read when one of your father raped his daughter up to the point of impregnating her and still boasting about it.

We have read many cases here kikikikikikiki

Even of recent, we read the new case in Lagos where your brother raped his neighbor daughter which is the same osu.

Me I don't like long epistle. Tell me, do you even know the woman that gave birth to you talkless of your father as a result of baby factory product.

You know deep down your heart that I just struck out bitter truth about you and your race.

The news below really show you respect the sanctity of family.

That why flavor never married but have kid.

Covidodo, come and hear this osu wailing cheesy
Just Google rape in Ogun state (JUST ONE STATE ALONE OOO) and behold the wonder of your people. Shebi make we begin open our nyansh grin, do you also want me to post the rape stats nationwide per region as well?

Meanwhile this is just the snippet out of the abundance of news of incest coming from your region, let's have fun you yaribanza primitive bastard grin angry grin grin
I don screenshot your peoples atrocities tire, thank God my MB is large enough cause my data 4 don blow up grin, I get your time today so bring it on.

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Yorubasareslave: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Westtimeline:
Lol, do I look like your father? Mr hermaphrodite.
[/s]You mean your retarrd of a father that sold you for 10 Naira biscuit?
Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by kabrudrapist: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Yorubasareslave:
[s][/s]You mean your retarrd of a father that sold you for 10 Naira biscuit?
This wan weak me. So you mean his son is worth a biscuit. Chai.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Yorubasareslave:
[s][/s]You mean your retarrd of a father that sold you for 10 Naira biscuit?
Lol, you know deep down your osu heart that selling people is peculiar to your tribe. We can start bringing many cases here. We don't sell people here to go buy akpu.

Na here we dey when una go steal almajiri children and sold them in anambra. I don't want to go far.

How much did your grandpa sold your father and how much did your father sold you grin.

I am interested in buying your son for my dog. cheesy

Talking of selling children, I give una Kudos. You pigs even stole almajiri children and sold them in your domain. Chai

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by biafrasun: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Yaribastard fucking haters divide this British experiment let everyone be at peace
Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Just Google rape in Ogun state (JUST ONE STATE ALONE OOO) and behold the wonder of your people. Shebi make we begin open our nyansh grin, do you also want me to post the rape stats nationwide per region as well?

Meanwhile this is just the snippet out of the abundance of news of incest coming from your region, let's have fun you yaribanza primitive bastard grin angry grin grin
I don screenshot your peoples atrocities tire, thank God my MB is large enough cause my data 4 don blow up grin, I get your time today so bring it on.

Lol, cheesy, I don't perambulate with epistle. Let the fun begin osu yam iri hermaphrodite cheesy, I am enjoying the fun. But don't cowardly shout at mods when I hit you hard grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
biafrasun:
Yaribastard fucking haters divide this British experiment let everyone be at peace
Osubasted, sacrifice to the useless gods victim crier. I pray the nation is divided, na plank and stone we go use chase you out of our land. South Africa will be child play.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Bobodonkey, bring it on

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Obiobidgbo14: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Existing arrangement that benefited you people is what u want to collapse now because of ur greed for power. And now you want the South, middle belt and other minorities to support your wicked,greedy and self centered ambition.If it were the Igbos that are tolling this greed part of yours I don't know the level of disparage by now u be pouring them

Since after the Nigerian civil war majority of Igbos shun politics only few are in politics because they want first to rebuild their business empire but I tell you any day Igbos put their energies back in politics all this being sophisticated will be carried by the wind.I said it again ,respect other people's intelligence .
Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:
Existing arrangement that benefited you people is what u want to collapse now because of ur greed for power. And now you want the South, middle belt and other minorities to support your wicked,greedy and self centered ambition.If it were the Igbos that are tolling this greed part of yours I don't know the level of disparage by now u be pouring them

Since after the Nigerian civil war majority of Igbos shun politics only few are in politics because they want first to rebuild their business empire but I tell you any day Igbos put their energies back in politics all this being sophisticated will be carried by the wind.I said it again ,respect other people's intelligence .
Oga ade, you too dey rant.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by biafrasun: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Osubasted, sacrifice to the useless gods victim crier. I pray the nation is divided, na plank and stone we go use chase you out of our land. South Africa will be child play.
. For your mind you think every body is living in that your slum you call city, remove one thing from that your slum it will as good as zamfra. Idiot skull miners.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Yorubasareslave: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Westtimeline:
Lol, you know deep down your osu heart that selling people is peculiar to your tribe. We can start bringing many cases here. We don't sell people here to go buy akpu.

Na here we dey when una go steal almajiri children and sold them in anambra. I don't want to go far.

How much did your grandpa sold your father and how much did your father sold you grin.

I am interested in buying your son for my dog. cheesy

Talking of selling children, I give una Kudos. You pigs even stole almajiri children and sold them in your domain. Chai
[/s]
Story for your gay boyfriends

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Obiobidgbo14: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Oga ade, you too dey rant.
I thought by now u have seen the reason to respect other people's intelligence.No matter how dark the paint u are using to deface the lgbos is humanity know that the lgbos are far far better than your people,even lgbos worst enemy will attest to that.Westtmeline happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
biafrasun:
. For your mind you think every body is living in that your slum you call city, remove one thing from that your slum it will as good as zamfra. Idiot skull miners.
All these names story for yam iri, all I know is that we will chase you with cutlass and planks

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yorubasareslave:
[s][/s]
Story for your gay boyfriends
E pain the osu, Useless hermaphrodite baby Factory product.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

I thought by now u have seen the reason to respect other people's intelligence.No matter how dark the paint u are using to deface the lgbos is humanity know that the lgbos are far far better than your people,even lgbos worst enemy will attest to that.Westtmeline happy Easter.
Rant. Osu are far better according to ipob bureau of statistics. My people have 7 Grammy Award winners, Nobel laureate winner. Osu are very better hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by BoboNkiti19: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Rant. Osu are far better according to ipob bureau of statistics. My people have 7 Grammy Award winners, Nobel laureate winner. Osu are very better hehehehe
This your yeye Grammy noise sef, Igbos have also be nominated and won other categories for different achievements as well. How many Yorubas are more celebrated globally like the likes of JJ Okocha, Kanu, Amunike, Ndidi, Mikel Obi etc? and several other decorated individuals of Igbo stock? What have you personally accomplished in life? No be your mates dey win the same Grammy you dey make noise about? grin
Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

This your yeye Grammy noise sef, Igbos have also be nominated and won other categories for different achievements as well. How many Yorubas are more celebrated globally like the likes of JJ Okocha, Kanu, Amunike, Ndidi, Mikel Obi etc? and several other decorated individuals of Igbo stock? What have you personally accomplished in life? No be your mates dey win the same Grammy you dey make noise about? grin
What did okocha won, What did Ndidi won, What did Mikel won, did any of those I mentioned above move close to being world footballer. So what win are you talking. Talking of Africa footballer of the year, Rashidi yekini was the first ever Nigerian that won it. Seems this one does not know the meaning of celebrated globally. Who dey celebrate them globally, The only Africans celebrated globally are those that have won international awards like Grammy, world footballer of the year and Nobel laureate. No local champions. The only Africa player celebrated globally is George weah former world footballer of the year.

Na my mate, So which one you or any of your family members don win grin

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Yorubasareslave: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Westtimeline:
E pain the osu, Useless hermaphrodite baby Factory product.
[/s]Is that why you were sold in exchange for a 10 Naira biscuit? Yoruba gay.
Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Covidodo: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
SciLab:

Yada yada yada... grin
Guy you don lose steam, it's evident in your monotonous repetitive lines. No creativity at all. grin

You've been seriously battered a verbis ad verbera, next time choose your battles carefully. grin

Now take the big L and run along. Loser! cheesy
After I dragged you in poto poto ..I can see you dropping my name on all threads now . I now live rent free in your flat...head grin cheesy
I see osus as game wherever I find them

Abeg take these red mud bricks and go build yourself a very big L..

Congenital loser wink

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Covidodo: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

80% of Afonja vermins were born out of wedlock, or in worst cases rape, that's why sexual exploitation is glorified in your pathetic culture.

Lagos and other South West states are projected to be economically annexed by Igbos soon, you're more likely to lose your fathers house to an Igbo man soon.

You're are true slaves of Nigeria, you lost Ilorin to Fulani... Ogun states and other SW enclaves are been taken over by Fulanis, politically you're are perennial slaves to the North.

A dead Yoruba pig is a good one.

Incest, ritual killings, thuggery are the pop culture banes of your society.
99 .5% of cursed osu pigs from the gully ravaged Igbo land are product of incest and rape and that's an established fact .

The greatest osu pig in history i.e Abidjan Usain Bolt Ojukwu raped and impreganted his God daughter . That's an abomination anywhere in the world !!

Osus are the almajiri of the South with their 5 tiny villages competing with the war torn North East in SocioEconomic indices .
The 5 doomed and desolate villages of the yeebos are so dry and unproductive to the extent that the owners can't wait to run away from it .

Claiming to live in the South West is often used by the gala and fan yogo hawking osu boys to get laid in Yeeboland . South West is their paradise .
They litter the streets of the South West selling fake chargers , committing crimes and hawking in hold ups .

From Ondo to Abeokuta , we keep flogging their uncouth elders . How does a people who are 4th class Nigerian citizens and even seen as uncultured village irritants and even treated as 10th class foreigners own anything in the blessed Yorubaland ??

Osus are legendary slaves in Nigeria . Their hitherto oil rich land were brazenly dashed out to minority tribes of a few hundred people . cheesy cheesy
They were politically conquered in 1967 and they've been screaming for independence ever since then .

Ilorin is not lost to anyone . The politics and economy of Ilorin, and infact every inch of Yorubaland is firmly in the hands of the Yoruba and in fact Bola Tinubu just installed one of his boys to govern Kwara.
Kwara today is even more Yoruba than Lagos , Ogun and Ondo states and that is a fact .

FYI, Osus are everyone's slave politically in Nigeria . Have you flat..headed subhuman ever been in Aso Rock before ??
Obasanjo spent 8 years and Osibobo 'll spend his own 8 years too.
The Fulani Muslim Atiku the old and senile Nwabueze and other useless osu leaders were sucking his rectum last year was Obasanjo's spare tire for 8years.

Has Fulani ever deputized an osu in anything in your osu chequered history
Osu 'll continue to be political slave in Nigeria for it has been ordained by God Almighty .
Osus are congenital slaves to Yoruba , Hausa and indeed every minority tribes of Nigeria politically .

Incest , rape , kidnapping , ritual, cannibalism , terrorism , slavery are all perfectly acceptable way of life amongst the flat ..headed subhuman Yeebos of Eastern Nigeria .

The only good osu doesn't exist not even the dead osu pig grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by omonnakoda: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
omonnakoda:

My Google has stopped working
Can you help?

I am searching for the meaning of plagiocephaly
Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by SciLab: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Covidodo:

After I dragged you in poto poto ..I can see you dropping my name on all threads now . I now live rent free in your flat...head grin cheesy
I see osus as game wherever I find them

Abeg take these red mud bricks and go build yourself a very big L..

Congenital loser wink

Aww you finally loaded 10mb and responded after 12 hours of begging online with your alternate 'e ro mi lowo' monicker? grin

How much were you able scrape off the internet today? grin
Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by LarryBee1k: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
sorry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Covidodo: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
SciLab:

Aww you finally loaded 10mb and responded after 12 hours of begging online with your alternate 'e ro mi lowo' monicker? grin

How much were you able scrape off the internet today? grin
Ask your parents nah ...yeyenetu

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by BoboNkiti19: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Covidodo:

99 .5% of cursed osu pigs from the gully ravaged Igbo land are product of incest and rape and that's an established fact .

The greatest osu pig in history i.e Abidjan Usain Bolt Ojukwu raped and impreganted his God daughter . That's an abomination anywhere in the world !!

Osus are the almajiri of the South with their 5 tiny villages competing with the war torn North East in SocioEconomic indices .
The 5 doomed and desolate villages of the yeebos are so dry and unproductive to the extent that the owners can't wait to run away from it .

Claiming to live in the South West is often used by the gala and fan yogo hawking osu boys to get laid in Yeeboland . South West is their paradise .
They litter the streets of the South West selling fake chargers , committing crimes and hawking in hold ups .

From Ondo to Abeokuta , we keep flogging their uncouth elders . How does a people who are 4th class Nigerian citizens and even seen as uncultured village irritants and even treated as 10th class foreigners own anything in the blessed Yorubaland ??

Osus are legendary slaves in Nigeria . Their hitherto oil rich land were brazenly dashed out to minority tribes of a few hundred people . cheesy cheesy
They were politically conquered in 1967 and they've been screaming for independence ever since then .

Ilorin is not lost to anyone . The politics and economy of Ilorin, and infact every inch of Yorubaland is firmly in the hands of the Yoruba and in fact Bola Tinubu just installed one of his boys to govern Kwara.
Kwara today is even more Yoruba than Lagos , Ogun and Ondo states and that is a fact .

FYI, Osus are everyone's slave politically in Nigeria . Have you flat..headed subhuman ever been in Aso Rock before ??
Obasanjo spent 8 years and Osibobo 'll spend his own 8 years too.
The Fulani Muslim Atiku the old and senile Nwabueze and other useless osu leaders were sucking his rectum last year was Obasanjo's spare tire for 8years.

Has Fulani ever deputized an osu in anything in your osu chequered history
Osu 'll continue to be political slave in Nigeria for it has been ordained by God Almighty .
Osus are congenital slaves to Yoruba , Hausa and indeed every minority tribes of Nigeria politically .

Incest , rape , kidnapping , ritual, cannibalism , terrorism , slavery are all perfectly acceptable way of life amongst the flat ..headed subhuman Yeebos of Eastern Nigeria .

The only good osu doesn't exist not even the dead osu pig grin cheesy
Look at the unintelligible, incoherent, and rapid senseless nursery rhymes this slowpoke is yapping, is this the best a yaribanza pig can offer, I need better competition abeg!! grin
Awawa boys are finishing you apes in Lagos, while the East is chilling and enjoying the serenity of peace and sound mind in these lock down period, your primitive blodas have resorted to armed robbery, brigandage, rape etc, you are the lowest scums in the animal kingdom, little wonder the drug sniffing frog eyed ape who calls himself Tinubu had the entire brain of the South wastee in his Sokoto grin.

At least we have gully erosion, gully erosion shows the acidic nature of the soil, and of course its richness if properly maintained, your region is bedecked by floods, refuse dumps, smelly creatures with sweat-soaked agbadas, rotten and putrid smell of the stink and filth that characterizes the yaribanza race, a race or tribal marked apes and degenerates.

Statistics show your region has the highest rates of rape and incest, you subhumans need to be nuked out of the surface earth I swear, it's only in yaribanzaland that a father will proudly rape his daughter and the entire family members while fully aware of the atrocities, don't indulge the hands of justice, little wonder contaminated breeds and stains to society are the biological consequences of your accursed practices and ways of life, I SPIT ON YOU PIGS!

Apart from Lagos, which other South wastern state is anywhere close to Civilization? your urban cities represent like 30% on average, while the rest of your undeveloped enclaves are the utter bedlams of rusty brown roofs, clustered up ecological hazards of unmanageable gutters, dirty looking people thronging about with half naked children looking all malnourished and unkempt. Without Igbos, Hausas and other Nigerians, and take out the cosmopolitan nature of Lagos as a result of foreign and Federal government investments, and then the productivity of other Nigerians, your total worth of value accrued as a region will be sequel to the IGR of Benin Republic!

Osus are slaves yet they control 95% of their economic indices, commerce, wealth, private sectors etc all within homogeneous proximities. The real slaves are the afonja apes whose waterways, ports, custom duties, borders are controlled by the North, your public and civil service sectors are evenly shared among the Igbos (who now dominate your banking systems), own a large chunk of your markets, control all your petty trades along with Hausas, and have now forced your best of brains to mere office jobs and government handouts, patapata na UK una go run go when all options are finished for your youths. How many yaribanzas are gainfully employed in service industries even in their own regions? chances are an Hausa/Fulani or Igbo sounding name heads your departments, who's truly the slave here? Go figure you dunce!!

Meanwhile grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEKLDW9zeXA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Daewang: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

Replies an abobaku corpse.

grin this is too painful.
Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Westtimeline: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Yorubasareslave:
[s][/s]Is that why you were sold in exchange for a 10 Naira biscuit? Yoruba gay.
Shut up and go join your father to folk your sister like you people always do. One of your fathers just did that in imo and also invited his friends. Don't forget to invite your friends too.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Son Was Insulting An Afonja Pretending To Be Igbo by Yorubasareslave: 7:46am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Westtimeline:
Shut up and go join your father to folk your sister like you people always do. One of your fathers just did that in imo and also invited his friends. Don't forget to invite your friends too.
[/s]Is that the reason your boyfriend always drills your stinking ass all night grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Will Vote In Peaceful Atmosphere / My Prayer For Those That Supported Buhari / Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.