Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. (3046 Views)

Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money / 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2020

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Microsoft even hired the self described Satanist, Maria Abramovic who is notorious for her art works and ''spirit cooking''

The YouTube video of the Microsoft ad featuring this witch has 17k down votes and counting.

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Many things going on in the Word today are Spirtual!

All I Advice is those who are Bible Believing Prople to Stand in the Gap and PRAY!

Prayers WORK!

Pray ! Pray! Pray!

12 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
more

1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by viccipedia: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol
Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Simplyleo: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is them that engage in activities, when it turns out unpalatable, they turn around and accuse others of exactly same activities.

Pls, who worship Bill Gates and indeed Americans? Last time I checked, it is still some bleached animals who worship money. As in those animals that sell their mothers to play betnaija.

The day Donald Trump will shyt inside church, this same crude beings will still come around to accuse others of worshipping him. This, I know. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
It is them that engage in activities, when it turns out unpalatable, they turn around and accuse others.

Pls, who worship Bill Gates and indeed Americans? Last time I checked, it is still some bleached animals who worship money.

The day Donald Trump will shyt inside church, this same crude beings will still come around to accuse others of worshipping him. This, I know. undecided
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Renida: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cc

Sweetmelanin

Recklesslove

ODB2

3 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by MZrapper(f): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bill Gate is the worst thing to happen to humanity.
It beats me how people can't see through his pretence.
To hell with him

16 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Simplyleo: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
OK2NVME:
[s][/s]
So why the pain?

Are you one of them? As in, the ones described in the post you cancelled? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by viccipedia: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
It is them that engage in activities, when it turns out unpalatable, they turn around and accuse others of exactly same activities.

Pls, who worship Bill Gates and indeed Americans? Last time I checked, it is still some bleached animals who worship money. As in those animals that sell their mothers to play betnaija.

looking for the point..

13 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Simplyleo: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:
Bill Gate is the worst thing to happen to humanity.
It beats me how people can't see through his pretence.
To hell with him
Suddenly?

2 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
more

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by MZrapper(f): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Suddenly?
Fucck off my mentions rattling rat.
I am not one of those you will use in polishing your dead brain.

11 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Simplyleo: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:

Fucck off my mentions rattling rat.
I am not one of those you will use in polishing your dead brain.
Okay.

But why the sudden U turn.

A very innocent question ma? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by viccipedia: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Can't be seen by your types. cheesy
k
Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wow family member of the Rockefeller?, Now that's worth paying attention to

Anyways: if you are willing to partner up with me on Uber or bolt, I'm available as a driver for rentals, you could just quote this post if interested
Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

So why the pain?

Are you one of them? As in, the ones described in the post you cancelled? cheesy
[/s]

Ignored for stupidity

3 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Simplyleo: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
OK2NVME:
[s][/s]

Ignored for stupidity
Really?

Stupidity like the sudden change of mind against Bill Gates? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by MZrapper(f): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay.

But why the sudden U turn.

A very innocent question. cheesy

Show me a time I have ever appraised him or ride off to oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Zooposki(f): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
I tried to warn Nigerians not to take his vaccines. You need to have seen the insults I received.

5 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by SarkinYarki: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bleep Bil Gates

2 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Simplyleo: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:

Show me a time I have ever appraised him or ride off to oblivion.
Is Bill Gates no longer an American? Is he no longer a rich man? Is everything America no longer perfect?

I thought anything that has to do with America is competitive with god.

So why this sudden change of mind? As in where did a whole American like Bill Gates gone wrong grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Really?

Stupidity like the sudden change of mind against Bill Gates? cheesy
[/s]

You and who dey worship that jew boi Billy Gates?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo PDP Primaries: PDP Senator Reveals Obaseki’s Secret Deal With Stakeholders / He Is A Muslim But Rules In A Christian Dominated City In England / The Urgent Rush To Pipe Away The Vast Gas Deposits Of South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.