Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. (3047 Views)

Nigerians Are Tearing Daily Trust Newspaper Apart Over This (photo) / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money / 2019: How Buhari, Atiku Are Tearing Kannywood Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
GayLord1:
[s][/s]
hahahahahaha the agony of wanting to reply back but can't because I'm watching tongue
Ignore that BMC riffraff
Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Chosen1984:
Many things going on in the Word today are Spirtual!

All I Advice is those who are Bible Believing Prople to Stand in the Gap and PRAY!

Prayers WORK!

Pray ! Pray! Pray!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by sweetmelanin(f): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Renida:
Cc

Sweetmelanin

Recklesslove

ODB2

Haha. I've been reading those Instagram comments and it gives me so much hope. Even the comments under BBC's most recent interview with Bill Gates on YouTube ... people are waking up and ripping him to shreds!
Our mumu don do abeg. It's time to fight back!

Cc. new2012 and GraGra247 silly baboons!

11 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Renida: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Haha. I've been reading those Instagram comments and it gives me so much hope. Even the comments under BBC's most recent interview with Bill Gates on YouTube ... people are waking up and ripping him to shreds!

Time to tear the fraud to shreds kiss

5 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Bevista: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Very disappointed with TedX. They had to edit out portions of his interview where the slowpoke kept blabbing about giving everyone digital certificates before they can return back to normal life. Fvckin prat. Who da fvck does he think he is...to be driving global health policies...in cahoot with that stooge called Tedros at WHO.

3 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by ItooWorWor(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
We all know those worshiping Bull Bill Gate grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by sapientia(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where is the tearing?
Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Commentor: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
But they claim he is in cahoots with Donald Trump.

Are you all going to betray your master?

Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by sweetmelanin(f): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bevista:
Very disappointed with TedX. They had to edit out portions of his interview where the slowpoke kept blabbing about giving everyone digital certificates before they can return back to normal life. Fvckin prat. Who da fvck does he think he is...to be driving global health policies...in cahoot with that stooge called Tedross at WHO.

I know right.. the agenda runs deep!

As for you GraGra247 you go quote me taya.. mad dog! kiss

7 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Bevista: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweetmelanin:
I know right.. the agenda runs deep!
Got respect for anyone capable of independent thought...not those who just depend on the propaganda spouted by mainstream authority & their media cronies. Most people on here do not show any evidence that they possess 2 brain cells to rub together.

2 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Oyiboman69: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:
Bill Gate is the worst thing to happen to humanity.
It beats me how people can't see through his pretence.
To hell with him
What have you done for humanity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by edoairways: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
It is them that engage in activities, when it turns out unpalatable, they turn around and accuse others of exactly same activities.

Pls, who worship Bill Gates and indeed Americans? Last time I checked, it is still some bleached animals who worship money. As in those animals that sell their mothers to play betnaija.

The day Donald Trump will shyt inside church, this same crude beings will still come around to accuse others of worshipping him. This, I know. undecided
Donald Trump is not perfect but he is check mating some activities in USA and beyond. If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by sweetmelanin(f): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bevista:
Got respect for anyone capable of independent thought...not those who just depend on the propaganda spouted by mainstream authority & their media cronies. Most people on here do not show any evidence that they possess 2 brain cells to rub together.

I'm telling you.

It's mind boggling how ignorant most Nigerians are. They are ready to fight to death for their oppressors.... just today alone two idioots have been quoting me all over nairaland because I dared to question the narrative.. They don't want us thinking for ourselves just because they've refused to use their God given brains... SMH.

I remember when David Icke started exposing corrupt world leaders and their evil agendas, many called him a mad man but today all he's been saying is proving to be true and 'they' are doing their best to silence him. His interview with London Real was deleted off youtube within hours after gathering millions of views in such a short time. People are waking up and beginning to ask questions and they can't stand it.

8 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by letu(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Is Bill Gates no longer an American? Is he no longer a rich man? Is everything America no longer perfect?

I thought anything that has to do with America is competitive with god.

So why this sudden change of mind? As in where did a whole American like Bill Gates gone wrong grin
grin grin You should also ask IPOB the same question, before all this Bill Gates Saga this year 2020, IPOB through their Media used to use the achievement of white people as an excuse eg those that owne Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon etc to make a mockery, make a distorted/down play the historical advancement of Blacks and being abusive towards black history and achievement.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by maestroferddi: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
GraGra247:

Ahhh!! You are here again and to display your foolery as usual.

What do you got this time. How did Bill Gates affect your generation.
You dey mind the low IQ dude and his cohorts. .

I tried to search through the net to ascertain whether a serious/reputable platform is carrying the so-called controversy but I found none.

Why must a right-thinkimg person take the vituperation and assertions of certain misguided and deluded elements who dominate the virtual space?

Who knows whether the fellows were part of a campaign to malign Gates?

Conspiracy theories are the brain-children of lazy minds...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Simplyleo: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
letu:
grin grin You should also ask IPOB the same question, before all this Bill Gates Saga this year 2020, IPOB through their Media used to use the achievement of white people as an excuse eg those that owne Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon etc to make a mockery, make a distorted/down play the historical advancement of Blacks and being abusive towards black history and achievement.
Exactly.

It is them I have been asking why the sudden U turn.

You will be arguing with a typical ipob miscreant, the next thing, he starts telling you about Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates. Pls how many of these rare gems are in the world, even in the States?

I will sometimes wonder how he (the ipob miscreant himself) is not the Bill Gate or the Mark Zuckerberg.

Indeed, any American is like a god to a typical ipob clown, so I wonder why they are now accusing others of worshipping Bill Gate even though that is exactly their measuring bench for success.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by OK2NVME: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Exactly.

You will be arguing with a typical ipob miscreant, the next thing, he starts telling you about Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates. Pls how many of these rare gems are in the world, even in the States?

I will sometimes wonder how he (the ipob miscreant himself) is not the Bill Gate or the Mark Zuckerberg.

Indeed, any American is like a god to a typical ipob clown, so I wonder why they are now accusing others of worshipping Bill Gate even though that is exactly their measuring bench for success.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by luiginho2xl(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Check #filmyourhospitals on twitter
Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by GraGra247(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
maestroferddi:
You dey mind the low IQ dude and his cohorts. .

I tried to search through the net to ascertain whether a serious/reputable platform is carrying the so-called controversy but I found none.

Why must a right-thinkimg person take the vituperation and assertions of certain misguided and deluded elements who dominate the virtual space?

Who knows whether the fellows were part of a campaign to malign Gates?

Conspiracy theories are the brain-children of lazy minds...

I said that sweetmelanin lady has strong mental issues. She likely takes too much hard drugs that has bound her in a type of mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by Acidosis(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nothing new here. Same way Nigerians call every rich man or woman a thief, prostitute, or ritualist.

Have you seen intelligent Americans call him names? It's just the same thing world over. The poor never say anything good about the rich. To a poor man, all rich men and women are wicked, self-centred, and diabolic.

We are in the era of Internet and Google, where even if you Google "Donald Trump is a woman", "Ronaldo is a girl", etc., you'd get results. Try and Google "Am I a F00L?," and watch Google give you a "YES" answer. There's nothing you won't find on the Internet.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by engrchykae(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
MZrapper:
Bill Gate is the worst thing to happen to humanity.
It beats me how people can't see through his pretence.
To hell with him
I have always seen through Bill Gates.
His charity gestures are just cover or smokescreen for his wickedness against humanity especially against Africa.
There is a cure for HIV but Bill Gates and his cronies in high places prefer to release anti retroviral so that they will own the lives of infected people.
Bill Gates is a plague to humanity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by iFukSimplyleo: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Exactly.

[/s]
Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by byinks(f): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Renida:

Time to tear the fraud to shreds kiss

Bill gates wants this...

Bill gates wants that...

I started to think this guy thinks he's GOD.

Let's see if Bill gates is GOD or he can replace the only original living GOD.

HE WOULDN'T EVEN VACCINATE HIS OWN CHILDREN some people here are really daft.
Let them continue worshipping.

3 Likes

Re: While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. by ODB2: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2020
byinks:

Bill gates wants this...

Bill gates wants that...

I started to think this guy thinks he's GOD.

Let's see if Bill gates is GOD or he can replace the only original living GOD.

HE WOULDN'T EVEN VACCINATE HIS OWN CHILDREN some people here are really daft.
Let them continue worshipping.

The average southern Nigerian is not smart at all.

I am starting to believe the meme of average 70 iQ.

Remember these are the same people that voted in that disaster in Aso Rock and are still defending their wasted vote despite their suffering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is A Muslim But Rules In A Christian Dominated City In England / AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) / Summary Of Appeal Court Order Between Labour Party & Obi Vs INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.