Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" (395 Views)

Farting In Front Of Your Partner... / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Ways People Act After Farting In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by Naijbola(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
In the past and now i really feel comfortable farting either when i'm with my family, friends or even my girlfriend and i virtually feel cool cool doing it but not often anyway and initially no one complains cause it was our routine..

Recently during this lockdown got some peeps with me and they really don't like it, they get angry most times & insist i got to the toilet to fart etc but to me i don't see anything wrong with about it

Even my girlfriend doesn't complain about it but my question is what's your take on this?
is it wrong most esp in a relationship?
is it really a sign of love?

I feel farting around someone i really care about makes me feel we comfortable,secured or something..
And i'm a person of few people i only do this only when i'm with those i love

Anonymous

so guys let's talk

Re: Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by fattprince(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Well I really hate it. I was felt my ex farted though I wasn't sure but I couldn't take it out of my mind. Though it different with family. A friend that was a girl once farted in my presence and also a female neighbor like that though I acted cool. But it somehow stuck to my mind and I'm really not cool with it. If I see a girl I like and I'm unable to talk to her and I just have to say she too farts to put it out of my mind. It's that bad.
My second FTC in few minutes I'm gonna make it this year
Re: Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by chatinent: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who is a risk-taker? A risk-taker is sb who is purging or having a runny stomach and tries to fart.
Re: Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by samtinx(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin Different Strokes for different folks,I enjoy sharing, it to whom ever is close to me

1 Like

Re: Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by etrange: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hian! What did I just read Why not feed her your shit too? undecided

Dude, please, whenever you want to fart, step out if possible. Love or no love, nobody enjoys the room stuffed with the smell of your fart.
Re: Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by OtemAtum: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
If people around you don't fart for you, why fart at them? You can fart in a place where farting is reciprocal and fun.
Re: Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by donbachi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Me and my wife dey use am on and off light.
Re: Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
samtinx:
grin grin Different Strokes for different folks,I enjoy sharing, it to whom ever is close to me
Na your type dem dey swear for inside bus grin
Re: Farting In A Relationship "Is Farting A Sign Of Love?" by samtinx(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Na your type dem dey swear for inside bus grin
After all I no kill person,freely I received freely I discharge grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There Sex Arousing Drugs All Over The Internet But No Anti Arousing?? / Easy Way To Talk To A Girl You Just Met. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.