Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Is There Sex Arousing Drugs All Over The Internet But No Anti Arousing?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is There Sex Arousing Drugs All Over The Internet But No Anti Arousing?? (395 Views)

Shocking But Arousing: I Caught My Father In A Foursome With Our Maids / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There Sex Arousing Drugs All Over The Internet But No Anti Arousing?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wtf, do they think everyone is comfortable with sex drives or even wants higher sex drive. I am tired of people and tired of these urges
I have fallen in love with a woman and then with a man. I donot find solace in HOMOSEXUALITY or heterosexuality. I want To kill these sex drives. I dont want To let this control me and have me like a slave. No. Please Help me!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Sex Arousing Drugs All Over The Internet But No Anti Arousing?? by Bartork(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
You don't need the drugs

So don't use them

Am sure with proper management of your mind you can reduce the desire for x
Re: Why Is There Sex Arousing Drugs All Over The Internet But No Anti Arousing?? by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin
Re: Why Is There Sex Arousing Drugs All Over The Internet But No Anti Arousing?? by Deasegun19(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice thinking... it will make everyone focus

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Sex Arousing Drugs All Over The Internet But No Anti Arousing?? by TheOdd1sOut: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just say you lack self control

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Talk To A Girl You Just Met. / / Few Facts About Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.