Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (102274 Views)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by FREEMADNESS: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
s
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Timisamd(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why you dey talk like this na .
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Inkling(f): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okay

Life of celebrity is not easy.

You'll need to just do something for people to know you're existing.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
You bought a house for yourself and gave it to your staff to stay.

Better than them paying rent in Mushin or Makoko or being homeless...
>

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Audio.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by fatymore(f): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Inside this pandemic.

Liar

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Last week, he said he has started spending his savings. Today, he bought a house for a staff.
He bought a house for a staff with his savings he mean?
Omoh why you dey observe the wey person dey spend him cash?

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Melezenawii: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Audio House

6 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by haleymoon: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
ikemesit4477:
Until he bought for me that's when I will believed him!

Lockdown effect

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Obrigardo: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by StarUp: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Until these celebrities stop announcing what they do or give to people before I start taking them serious...

5 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by madjune(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Why would anyone buy anything for someone and announce it to the world?

It's a nice gesture.

But i can't help but wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
This your English get covik one nine pls check grin
ikemesit4477:

4 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
poverty Will not allow people believe this news.. this guys are so wealthy they can buy anything within a second.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
YRN
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Konji3368: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
And so, must he tell the whole world that he Bought a house for his staff nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Well, he has the right to spend his money however he chooses to.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by nativedoctor(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Quite possible to buy a house this period but it may be a risky transaction because some steps have to be skipped which may affect the buyer in future. He can indicate interest to pay once offices open.
Congratulations to the beneficiary anyway.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by beejay85: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
You bought a house for yourself and gave it to your staff to stay.
The key word here is 'staff'....
In singular form,its staff...
In plural form,it's still staff...so dude could have bought the house for his entire crew to stay instead of rentage ...house is still his anyway cool

3 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
ME JUST LOVE THIS GUY! NICE ONE BRO...
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Agugbadin: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
crestdevelopers:
How that one take concern us for inside this lockdown now!!! angry

You are right and on point seun should please for now stop bringing news about Davido here because at this time of pandemic news about these kind of people does not contribute to knowledge. Can we discuss science and technology please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by ledaman: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Makaryaci grin grin grin
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Omoh why you dey observe the wey person dey spend him cash?

Observe what? He always contradicts himself. Nobody asks him questions before talking.
He said last week no shows and he has started spending his savings but today he bought a house for a staff at Lekki.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by MENTORCH(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Story story, anything to just trend, even if it’s just one staff he has. Na so dem Dey buy house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very commendable... May Almighty God continue to be also blessing&assisting him too when ever he is in need of anything he wants in his entire lifetime amen
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by ebifeventures(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Leave all this lie lie

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by gpercuxionz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
ikemesit4477:
omg cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Obrigardo: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
madjune:
Why would anyone buy anything for someone and announce it to the world?

It's a nice gesture.

But i can't help but wonder.

Maybe he is sending a message to his handlers, you know they do open show philanthropy a lot. Reminiscent of all the secular artistes aligned with "Hollywood" music labels

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
ikemesit4477:
you better believed him o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.