Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (102288 Views)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) / 36th Birthday: E-money Gives Toyota Cars Out To His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
opebiboy:
go and sleep. People you think are rich are the most greedy bunch of individuals which means they are not actually rich and should not be celebrated in our society. Poor people are the most honest and sincere people
Like d poor guy thst murdered his employee just to steal her 2m? Lolz

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by adewale6588(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

I go soon buy house for my bae but the property will be in my NAME!
grin tongue
brain no kill u
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Coronavirus1: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
But hope its not audion house sha

Lalasticlala

Modified

Guys hustle hard oh, from my money making ways, i was able to buy land.

This is How i make my money Am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free for all this i do below

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified
Stop the scam boy or man be Afraid of Coronavirus
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by wiszzy101: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Inside lie....
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Imagine inside this Corona pandemic

Niggarrr like davido still dey use money

I need to double my huzzle
Through out this week na to isolate myself inside this my santum and huzzle

Man you smoking some straight up Reggie weed lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Coronavirus1:

Stop the scam boy or man be Afraid of Coronavirus
if you are ok with the level you are. leave others.

besides its free

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Enwhen(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
You bought a house for yourself and gave it to your staff to stay.

Hope you not stingy and selfish ?... Go listen to Father DMW interview, that one is just a messenger o...let alone staff....may God bless u more than Davido so that u wil see it as nothing.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by princesas44(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
You bought a house for yourself and gave it to your staff to stay.
I am happy for the staff
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by MXD5050: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bros I don't know why I dislike Davido this guy thing dey vex me sha.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Davido is bigger than that kinda house ofcourse.

What about 6 feet?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
opebiboy:
go and sleep. People you think are rich are the most greedy bunch of individuals which means they are not actually rich and should not be celebrated in our society. Poor people are the most honest and sincere people
poverty is speaking grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by irunoko(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
skyfather09:
someone get this guy a chilled cold drink, you deserve it... nigga didn't donate anything buh he out here buying audio house.
to show off

He knows a lot of NIGERIANs are vulnerable yet he's still showing off.when the owner of the road do what they know how to do he will be ranting on twitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Coronavirus1: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
if you are ok with the level you are. leave others.

besides its free
What is free there you want people to invest you call it free.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by BigJoe19: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio house. Davido stop acting like a kid and grow the fvck up
If you don't comment on this thread, means the world has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Honeydenz(f): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Enough of this davido this davido that.
Any one who doesn't know what to do with money should extends it to helping the poor not all these unnecessary showoff.

There are people whose father have billions in their account yet they are still on a low key.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Very true
But I think when you treat some girls with outermost respect and unimpeachable care they start acting funny. They will feel on top of the world. How true?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by opebiboy: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Like d poor guy thst murdered his employee just to steal her 2m? Lolz
like the rich politicians and billionaires who stole trillions and gazillion from humanity
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
The adeleke family really sucked osun money real hard same way tinubu turned lagos into a personal account...Greed is a sin angry
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
princesas44:
I am happy for the staff
Sure thing
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Coronavirus1:

What is free there you want people to invest you call it free.

kindly go and read again.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Hope not this kinda hustle Below??! undecided

INCP, DO you have a voters card or national id card for the collection of the 30,000.00 by Government Call 08161171341 with ur ACCOUNT.

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by chocboi78(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Audio house

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Brenn594(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
So make we play "money fall on me" minister 4 audio affairs n showoff.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
beejay85:

The key word here is 'staff'....
In singular form,its staff...
In plural form,it's still staff...so dude could have bought the house for his entire crew to stay instead of rentage ...house is still his anyway cool
It is just common sense.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by alhaji04: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Davido will help someone and still announce it to the world. Anyways nice gestures from him.
Even if he announced it, at least he did something good to someone. Which one ur role model don do? wiz kid I guess
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
9jaRealist:

Better than them paying rent in Mushin or Makoko or being homeless...
>
Sure but no need for the hype as if he bought the house and gifted it to them.
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by BigJoe19: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
opebiboy:
and you will remain gullible forever. Even Bill Gates can't claim to be too wealthy.
This guy your wahala too much, what about Mayweather that claims to be too wealthy?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright Imagine inside this Corona pandemic
I need to double my huzzle Through out this week na to isolate myself inside this my santum and huzzle
Bro, na weed be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Ferraribaby(f): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello my people
Honestly am begging
I need 840 inother to withdraw my 160 left
I can show you the screenshot if you wish[b][/b]

Account details, 3068190115
Firstbank

Thanks in anticipation[i][/i]
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Canberra55: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggaarrrr!!!!! Would your life be incomplete without those words?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

But I think when you treat some girls with outermost respect and unimpeachable care they start acting funny. They will feel on top of the world. How true?
I simply don't know about thst. Y feel that way when it can be taken away?
Re: Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) by Decaf: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
I trust Wiz. He won't say Pim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.