Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job (400 Views)

I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant Nigeria / I'm A Distributor Of Garri / Need Advice On Cassava Farming. I'm A Beginner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job by Usorohtheman(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Well as the heading goes by, I am a graduate of Botany and ecological studies. I have gone for service. Please I need a job that can help me assist myself and my family. The 17k teaching job I have is nothing to write home about.

I believe very soon the lockdown will be over and I don't intend on going back to that school. My email address is usorohe230@gmail.com
Re: I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job by benzion72(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
If I were you I will apply some area of my training. like mushroom spawn production. You can also go into graftting and budding and sales of fruit tree seedling in addition to the teaching income
Re: I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job by excanny: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
You studied botany?

There are some many plants and animals that many people wish to know their names, learn more about them and be more educated, just as its done in Europe and Americas.

See this. https://www.nairaland.com/5791739/name-plant

Why not make documentaries of this with your phone and take them to Nigerian TV stations to air them?

Just make them entertaining and educative. With time, you will get people hooked to your shows and get sponsors.
Re: I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job by Usorohtheman(m): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2020
benzion72:
If I were you I will apply some area of my training. like mushroom spawn production. You can also go into graftting and budding and sales of fruit tree seedling in addition to the teaching income

Mushroom spawn production is a nice venture but it is capital intensive. Thanks brother
Re: I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job by benzion72(m): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Mushroom spawn production is a nice venture but it is capital intensive. Thanks brother

What do you need that you cant get bottles, sorghum,cotton wool, sources of heat, pressure pot. Open your mind

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job by sassybel(f): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
My dear while looking for a job you can start practicing what you read at school, you mustn't grow immediately but some day.Have read the advice from people it's never late to start no matter how small, give it a trial.
Re: I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job by Usorohtheman(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thanks dear. I will give it a trial.
Re: I'm A Botanist, I Need A Job by Usorohtheman(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
benzion72:

What do you need that you cant get bottles, sorghum,cotton wool, sources of heat, pressure pot. Open your mind
I will bro, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Super Gro Organic Fertilizer Proposal / Bell Pepper Farmer's! This Is For You! / Pig Farming Mentorship And Consultancy Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.