Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (69871 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by joshjc(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Madeu:

Most of them forget about their culture and values. Something you can never see amongst Asians, Indians and Arabs that also travel to that same abroad.
yea, that's the problem with Nigerians we always what to copy other people culture,even the ones at home
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by imam07: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Unelephantable:
Sorry for them.
Couldn't the money or connect keep them together?

Anyways, someone said, men would always make you sad, but it's better to cry in London that to cry in Mushin grin grin like WTH!
You better tell us u are facing d same problem. So women too no dey frustrate men abi.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
You were trying to make me look bad by inferring that I was a busy-body.

Look at what you wrote again...

Anyways, no issues.

Nothing do you...

If that’s what you got from that...
I would be concerned about paranoia.

I had already made several comments...
And therefore that qualifier was necessary.

Sometimes it’s not about you...
Thus, I’m going to delete your quoted comment from my post.

Cheers.
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Glink2018(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Unelephantable:
Sorry for them.
Couldn't the money or connect keep them together?

Anyways, someone said, men would always make you sad, but it's better to cry in London that to cry in Mushin grin grin like WTH!

I understand euphoric comments..prick of London is more protective and beneficial than Naija prick. The gods are wise
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Any woman u marry at the top of ur career or glory days is not ur wife mosttimes.

She's a temporary enjoyment partner. grin

It is what it is grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2020
PastorBK:
Oh oh. This is a bad news I must say. It didn't make my day at all.

I really love Blessing and her skills.
I wish her well in her endeavor.

Oh divorce is worse than death. I wish no one goes through it.

How do you know? Have you died? grin grin grin
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
After spending money on wedding? Marriage is overrated abeg.

Shior

Many of you Nigerians are more interested in wedding than marriage... cheesy
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
When a man no get money again. All. Manner of insult and fuckery go come from the woman. Kings be wise

King of what Brokedom abegi? grin grin grin
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Holorunfemmy(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Nairalander pls help a brother oo, water don pass garri!!! Lockdown don cause wahala nothing to feed on..3080644609..Olorunfemi seun Emmanuel ..first bank..God bless you abundantly as you help out..
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2020
JimohMomoh:

I like her too and her skills but divorce is not worse than death.
Many people has passed through divorce and even became greater and even end up ruling their country.
Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Buhari etc are few examples.

A real Axis of Evil and/or Incompetence.... angry grin
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Abagworo:
Because the African women become exposed to Western culture which arrogates more power to women and become intoxicated. Marriage works better with black American women who follow you back to Africa.

Sound like a dude struggling with the concept that women are not subservient to you... cheesy
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by 9jaRealist: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Cotton:
Depends on the circumstances. but generally when you go abroad, the power balance shifts. The man is not expected to be pampered by the wife. The wife is not expected to be a servant to the husband. Everybody has to pull their weight. Women don't have to take shit. In Nigeria women take a lot of shit. Again it may be the woman's fault. Some marry just to be able to travel then they get divorced as they had ulterior motives.

You mean like those Nigerian dudes marrying Oyinbo grandmothers... wink cheesy
>
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by akaahs(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2020
scoundrel:
I hope this is #FakeNews. I remember the report of her union like yesterday. I even congratulated her online for settling into a home. This is sad if true.

I saw her in our church sometimes last year, I was just woow by her level of intelligence and confidence.
So sad if they can't reconcile their differences
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Blu3ray: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
someone said; women would always make you go broke. But it's better to go broke with a white girl than to go broke with a naija girl.

Don't believe this, except you were born out of wedlock
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Greatzeus(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Check it,Igho account balance has depleted drastically over the years. He couldn't keep up with lavida loca lifestyle he used to treat blessing with so she is done. It doesn't matter whether he is a good God fearing husband or not.
If he is still loaded, blessing would stay even if he is a wife beater. Money is love to some gold digging experts.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by stchinedu: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
someone said; women would always make you go broke. But it's better to go broke with a white girl than to go broke with a naija girl.

Volume please!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by ekevwe(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2020
Only the weak divorce. Marriage is for the strong
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Litmus: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2020
wonder233:
I already saw someone talking about domestic violence and leaving a marriage to stay alive.
Why must that be what comes to mind when you guys hear the word 'divorce'?
Most divorces especially of Nigerians's in the diaspora are caused by the woman's infidelity.
Nigerian women are natural cheats, they are just stifled by the environment here, but when they go abroad where things are more liberal, their true nature comes out!

All women, all men, the world over, are Utility Maximisers i.e. self seeking and cheating is part of the human condition which, in addition to mutual security, was why humans created societies in the first place. In societies, people created laws by which all may live as cohesively ass possible. Cultures are an extension of these ways and means by which people may live beneficially and pass to the next generation these, by now, well-tested formulas for survival. Western liberal societies such as that of Britain and America is not an improvement on many older cultures such as those by which many ethnic Nigeria nationalities abide and, but for stringent law industry, would fall apart. It could be argued Nigeria is falling apart because the old cultural normative values are being replaced by imitation Liberal democracy failing in the area of cogent law industry.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by brodalikeme(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Two athletes. Dem go get enough energy na so y should laziness be part of d reasons. And I love this blessing okagbare eh (as an athlete o). Hmmm it is well. May God see them through.

This laziness is not about energy for hard work but about energy to make enough money.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by brodalikeme(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2020
athaboi:
Laziness as in what aspect, ayam not understanding

I am 100% sure it is laziness to make/bring money
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by scoundrel(f): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2020
wonder233:
"you even congratulated her for settling into a home" so,
it has to be fake news because you congratulated her? who the fvck are you?
Your congratulations don't mean jack. All these marriage-obsessed Nigerians
How one manages to construct insults from my write-ups is a reflection of their sad life. I’ve stopped getting surprised from Nairalanders’ actions. If anything I pity you children.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Galactico4ever(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Please a wealthy girl should just come and marry me as soon as this pandemic is over.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by emmaodet: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
When a man no get money again. All. Manner of insult and fuckery go come from the woman. Kings be wise

Then it shows the foundation of most marriages are faulty.

If a man loses his job or source of income and the woman starts nagging, grumbling or lamenting, then it shows something is really wrong with marriage which we need to fix or address

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by stormborn28(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Before you touch any ijaw, urhuobo, itsekiri and isoko woman small
Them don wet full pant. Even kwale women self join
I don first make friend with isoko and kwale girl when i dey Uniben. Them nearly use sex kill me.
meeeeennnhhh
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by macho44(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Did he play for the main Super Eagles or another one?
He did play for the Super Eagles team B. Very popular back then in the. Local league, made his name while playing for Enugu Rangers.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by dmostcheerful(f): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
justi4jesu:
$2,486 fnf or GnS PayPal Available

Online eBay checkout or online PayPal payment available ( come with your link and shipping address )
Can you fund my Zeropark account?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by lonlytroy(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
After spending money on wedding? Marriage is overrated abeg.

Shior

Na today you know
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
emmaodet:

Then it shows the foundation of most marriages are faulty.

If a man loses his job or source of income and the woman starts nagging, grumbling or lamenting, then it shows something is really wrong with marriage which we need to fix or address
cannot be fixed. The church culture and slay queens parents are preaching it. Man must provide bla bla. Most women marry those who are rich. Then if the riches goes love goes. It costs 2m to 3m to marry today. Many want societal wedding and will. Marry rich men

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Femeto: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Which one be Laziness again for this report? Okagbare too look like man she no go fit take nosense.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by thymm50(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
[

Who told you divorce is worse than death? Gospel according to who? FYI There is life after a divorce.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by thymm50(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
PastorBK:
Oh oh. This is a bad news I must say. It didn't make my day at all.

I really love Blessing and her skills.
I wish her well in her endeavor.

Oh divorce is worse than death. I wish no one goes through it.

[
Who told you divorce is worse than death? Gospel according to who? FYI There is life after divorce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.