Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (69898 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by chaloskyx: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
thats a normal trend among women who relocate once they get to a western system which gives more power to women in house holds and a system which favours money they automatically become domineering in their homes and most times look down at their husbands especially if he is not doing well financially
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by vickydevoka(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam
Especially to men. Because u can't do without woman
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by ubee(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
scoundrel:
I hope this is #FakeNews. I remember the report of her union like yesterday. I even congratulated her online for settling into a home. This is sad if true.
What has you amongst the countless others congratulating her online on her wedding have to do with this? What significance does your greeting have?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

If that’s what you got from that...
I would be concerned about paranoia.

I had already made several comments...
And therefore that qualifier was necessary.

Sometimes it’s not about you...
Thus, I’m going to delete your quoted comment from my post.

Cheers.
>
I have noticed all your comment , it seems you are unable or unwilling to see things from the male perspective.
You can not be Naija based, feminism has its downside.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Newmans: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
That's life for u when the guy was active, playing and bringing his own home everything then was going on fine now that his pocket is no longer as usuals, the lady having upper hand now wants to go her way.
Sorry bro's not her forth, is you that didn't plan well when the going was good.
Marriage is sweet when there is mutual love between the lady and her gentle man, not when they are lusting after each other,
Well I JUST WANT TO MAKE SENSE, BUT LET IT BE AS IF I DID NOT HEAR IT.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Kalubolt(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Na all these nonsense dey make marriage dey fear person
o

If the woman accused the man of laziness
And the man accused the woman of infidelity
Then i believe this story because most Delta men lazy finish
Most times na thier women dey huzzle pass

While on the other hand delta women love dickkk and cheating Because most of them are not circumcised and as a result them dey want sex and enjoy sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
Before you touch any ijaw, urhuobo, itsekiri and isoko woman small
Them don wet full pant. Even kwale women self join
I don first make friend with isoko and kwale girl when i dey Uniben. Them nearly use sex kill me.
Mine is Itsekiri girl, I swear babe no let me rest with Bleep
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by mechanics(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Not a good news at all, I hope they reconcile their differences.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by bukatyne2: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
adebayo987:
Prostitutes can't stay with a man. I thought the man cheated but it's the other way round.

Man, abeg run for your life o now that she's the one who wants to use rubbishesss as an excuse. Just praise your God. It's very clear how she might have been seeing someone outside the marriage.

It's sad tho, because you're a faithful man and you don't deserve this, and it's also clear how she's not yet ready to drop her differences and settle down. Let her go o!

Give us the full gist. grin grin

When a husband cheats, is he a also a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by bukatyne2: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
MansoryMX:

Never, I repeat never travel to the US or UK with your wife to settle down. The women there sabi brainwash our women into believing feminist life style that a man is worthless in the life of a woman. Same thing happened to my friend’s elder sister. Not that the husband is poor, rich dude who relocated his wife to join him in US. She grow wings and flew away.

@bold:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Expresswriter:

And women will always make you happy, abi?

That's for you men to decide. Considering the kind of energy you men dispense just to have these women, maybe.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
ybalogs:
Divorce the most hated but allowed by God.
I'm not understanding. Is God supposed to use super glue to bind anybody wedding ring to their finger??
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by ednut1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Two athletes. Dem go get enough energy na so y should laziness be part of d reasons. And I love this blessing okagbare eh (as an athlete o). Hmmm it is well. May God see them through.
the guy is a retired footballer who played in Nigeria league. And they moved to usa the babe still runs. Na him lazy na
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by busomma: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just don't understand why women are always more eager to get married but also always in a haste to file for divorce when situation calls for being a real wife, not fairy tales kind of marriage they concocted in their heads before marriage. Am not suggesting that a woman should stay in an abusive/ violent husband but the ease women throws in the towel these days is very worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Orpe7(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
No more football money
She don leave u
Shikena
End of story
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by scoundrel(f): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
ubee:

What has you amongst the countless others congratulating her online on her wedding have to do with this? What significance does your greeting have?
There’s no point explaining the significance to you or anyone else.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam
....scam for you and others that believe so. Its your choice.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by bukatyne2: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
joshjc:
yea, that's the problem with Nigerians we always what to copy other people culture,even the ones at home

What is our culture?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by TheAlchemist: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
First Tiwa now Blessing...
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Legendguru: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
oh
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by adebayo987: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
bukatyne2:

Give us the full gist. grin grin

When a husband cheats, is he a also a prostitute?
Of course and a womanizer
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Please a wealthy girl should just come and marry me as soon as this pandemic is over.
and divorce you as soon as she get Belle??

Some women just marry for children, and not for love..

Once they have a child to call them mummy, the whole marriage is already looking like a set-up to them!!!

Don't waste your seed bro...

Try to be financially stable and wise before you date or marry any female!!!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by PastorBK(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
thymm50:

[
Who told you divorce is worse than death? Gospel according to who? FYI There is life after divorce

I don't know how to start. But I will explain my point. But please answer these questions
Please I'm not attacking you but I will use your answers to clarify my point of view.

1) are you married
2) Are you a product of any form of divorce
3) What do you think is a problem with divorce or do you think it's normal
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by PastorBK(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
9jaRealist:

How do you know? Have you died? grin grin grin
>
no I've not died bfr but I know a dead person is forgotten at some point but a divorced partner is still a pain in the ass, which brings unwanted memories that cannot be ignored.

Divorce looks easy but ask those involved and as a pastor with loads of divorce cases handled with the aftermath. I know with certainty that death is better in this regard..

Try as much as you can to avoid it and don't fall to the cheap class of people thinking it's a piece of cake
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by PastorBK(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
JimohMomoh:

I like her too and her skills but divorce is not worse than death.
Many people has passed through divorce and even became greater and even end up ruling their country.
Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Buhari etc are few examples.

All these people you mentioned are testaments that divorce is bad. All they became was a mean selfish ambitious personality that doesn't work with family which also doesn't make the work go round.

What most people don't know is after divorce you become a different demon that is emotionless. No matter who u continue with, you will never be loveable or loving.

Sanity in marriage is once, no second chance all we see is packaged love that is not real.

My job as a pastor has exposed the before and after divorce to me and I know it's unhealthy and I choose to make a single marriage work and not trying out another or staying alone. afterall all marriages started well.

Let me conclude by saying, most married people wants their partners to change to what they see as an ideal husband or wife instead of accepting them the way they are while praying and helping them become who we want.

We all do well as a parent because we can't divorce our children, even when they become bad, we still pray and try to mk them better but wen it's in marriage we activate the clause of divorce because we think it's cool.

Nothing good comes easy either you're single, divorced or married all required efforts

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by FGonline: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Aleora:
its not.............my parents own is a testimony......I believe in Marriage....so marry a partner that has sense ...
u are a very small girl.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Kubernetes: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam

lol.
But na which type of union brought you to the world?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by NomzyJust(m): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright Na all these nonsense dey make marriage dey fear person o
If the woman accused the man of laziness And the man accused the woman of infidelity Then i believe this story because most Delta men lazy finish Most times na thier women dey huzzle pass. Them nearly use sex kill me.
Damnnnnn Nigarrr U no go fit start any text without Damnnnnn Niggarrr. Isokay.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Aleora(f): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2020
FGonline:
u are a very small girl.
if 29 is a small girl then you must be 100..maybe the oldest man ever liveth...keep it up..then pass it unto the next generation that marriage is a scam.....

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by bukatyne2: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
adebayo987:
Of course and a womanizer

I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by nifton(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Aleora:
its not.............my parents own is a testimony......I believe in Marriage....so marry a partner that has sense ...
I like this your post, infact I wan marry you.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by warlordd(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
ukukaegbu:
Did he play for the main Super Eagles or another one?

No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.