Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14201 Views)

. / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Cindy95(f): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kobicove:

This is quite commendable.

I'm considering doing a little giveaway.

Is there a way to transfer money to another person's bank account without revealing your identity?

GOOD AFTERNOON AND HOW ARE YOU COPING WITH THE LOCKDOWN? I AM SURE IT IS POSSIBLE BUT DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, BUT MOST TIMES, CASH BACK AGENTS/MOBILE BANKING AGENTS REALLY DON'T DISCLOSE IF YOU ARE USING THEIR PLATFORM...........

Re: . by oboy81: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

You have any suggestions?
Frequent Users of Nairaland Over the past months and Years know the real Vulnerable and Poor People here.
You may Ask Nairalanders to 'nominate' Some of those monikers here Users here, Then maybe do a little bit of research about these ones
Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by Johnames: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
xaliujokes:
She doesn't want to answer why those on the front page were not selected. She obviously has her own personal selection criteria. But all I Knw is this was unfair.
exactly, she is very bias, later una go talk say buhari is not good, on top money when no be your own

1 Like

Re: . by oboy81: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
zera:
The selection process is unfair and bias...some people here submitted their details as late as past 1 and they were selected...it ain't just fair
So timing is what you feel makes the Selection process Bias?
Re: . by IghravweIG(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
FirstBank.
I.I.G.

Please select biko
Re: . by Cindy95(f): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND ENRICH YOUR POCKET...
THIS IS GONNA BE THE FIRST TIME I WILL BE SUBMITTING MY DETAILS AND I HOPE TO BE FAVORED SINCE ALL BUSINESS AND WORK ARE KINDA SHUT DOWN AT THE MOMENT.
OBIANO CYNTHIA C
UBA
Re: . by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
I won't be surprise if one of her alternates benefits

2 Likes

Re: . by bolaji3071(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by Taeewo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Atleast 2 members who registered in February 2020 and 1 who registered March 2020 was picked.
Re: . by Cindy95(f): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
konkonbilo:
smiley I think some people aren't aware they can borrow money from their bank. The process won't even take upto 30secs. I did from access bank yesterday. I wasn't aware of this until someone told me about it. The code for access bank *901*11#. Though it's for a month and the interest will be removed instantly from your account. For a 20k the interest is about N1200. I'm sure other banks are doing same just go to Google to check the code. Though, it depends on how you use the account for transaction that's you'll be giving a maximum amount you're eligible to borrow.. So guys go try your luck.
NOT EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE...
Re: . by Kokoboss: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
I won't be surprise if one of her alternates benefits
Re: . by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cindy95:

NOT EVERYONE IS ELIGIBLE...
Asslicking ain't getting you shishi
Re: . by zera(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
oboy81:

So timing is what you feel makes the Selection process Bias?

Yes...did you read her post where she said the deadline is 10:30am?
Re: . by Omoluabi16(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
oboy81:
Ishilove and J1113 howdo we know those that really need help now. I ask this Questionson your former thread (and those of other doing so, like Pocohontas and co.). How will you really know those who need help? But all of you keeping dodging the question
Is it really altruistic?
Why won't they Dodge when you dey ask jamb question. How do you expect them to properly verify everybody? That's a big task..lastly it'll boil down to random selection, and at least most who are genuinely in need will have gotten. Stop accusing g these people of bias and making them feel bad when they were not obligated to give anybody. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by crownmeohGod: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
xaliujokes:
She doesn't want to answer why those on the front page were not selected. She obviously has her own personal selection criteria. But all I Knw is this was unfair.
Na first page i comment o ,drop my details..
True ,God understands best..i don plan how i wan reason my broda wey dey my neck for something to eat..where he dey..me sef,wahali..nothing dey house.it's dissapointing or maybe she wasnt convinced enough.I wish God fit open her eyes,see wetin man they face
Re: . by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Taeewo:
Chai ,u just dey ignore some post,i dropped 7.14am and no mail..Reply those complaining cus u might av genuine reason for not including the name.
Random selection

1 Like

Re: . by Johnames: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kokoboss:
seriously it's wrong. Those I'm feeling for the more are those on the first page. Especially the first guy that dropped he's account immediately. You know that feeling na. I didn't drop my acc cos I knw its gon be this way.
yes, and she is fond of doing that, I guess Na her family members dey received the money

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
EmmaJnr1:
pls check your mail. I have not seen any alert
Guy relax. It will get to you

1 Like

Re: . by Johnames: 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Random selection
did you indicate random selection on your post?? Rubbish
Re: . by Kokoboss: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Random selection
Re: . by Zikofwest: 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well, I have no grudge against anyone, after all no be my money, thanks to the op and congrats to the beneficiaries.
I'll advice those not lucky enough to move on, ur miracle is on the way.
Re: . by xaliujokes(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Guy relax. It will get to you

Hmm
Re: . by CallMeGrace(f): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
May God enrich your pocket
Re: . by whouep: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be considered at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

...J.

CC: Olatunji110
Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

Re: . by oboy81: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Why won't they Dodge when you dey ask jamb question. How do you expect them to properly verify everybody? That's a big task..lastly it'll boil down to random selection, and at least most who are genuinely in need will have gotten. Stop accusing g these people of bias and making them feel bad when they were not obligated to give anybody. Good luck.
A lot of people come to this Forum for help. Some of these users are Popular in different Sections and we Know to Some extent that they are Genuine.
It takes Nothing, ask in the different Sections, do a little bit of research and Verification and you have a Very long list of Many people that Would be very happy you helped them.
Learn to be more Civil next time when replying people.

2 Likes

Re: . by Kokoboss: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
oboy81:

A lot of people come to this Forum for help. Some of these users are Popular in different Sections and we Know to Some extent that they are Genuine.
It takes Nothing, ask in the different Sections, do a little bit of research and Verification and you have a Very long list of Many people that Would be very happy you helped them.
Learn to be more Civil next time when resplying people
Re: . by Kokoboss: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
oboy81:

Learn to be more Civil next time when resplying people
may God bless you man. Nice talk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Millennialaku:

i have checked nothing there embarassed
Check again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by oboy81: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kokoboss:
may God bless you man. Nice talk
Thank you too.

1 Like

Re: . by Billy20(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
cool shocked shocked cool
Re: . by Hardlife: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth. / See What Happened At My New Boyfriend's House Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.