Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Igbo Women Are Too Demanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Are Too Demanding (18016 Views)

Beautiful Igbo Women / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2008
I heard sometime ago that igbo women are very vicious and too demanding mentally, financially,emotionally etc on their men and always strive to overshadow their men. I also heard it's the very reason why Igbo men are running towards yoruba women for marriage. Is that true?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
This is deep zone.
So they've banned you again?
So far in your new threads with your new name,you've given links,what's the link to this your story ?
If you want to dwell on stereotypes,did you watch "The new masquerade" back in the day with Akpeno and Jegede,then ovularia and Zebrudaya ?
Can you compare the 2 women?
Which one was vicious,demanding,emotionally abusive and pushed her husband to borrow money and live above his means?
Even in Nigerian movies,what women are usually portrayed as aggressive and ready to fight?
Please don't go down that route,you may not like the outcome.
I know several Igbo women married to yoruba men not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2008
I heard it somewhere and read something like that here. I am just asking a question. Are igbo women too demanding emotionally, mentally and financially more than the girls in other tribes?. Just a question.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
PepERSprAY:

I heard it somewhere and read something like that here. I am just asking a question. Are igbo women too demanding emotionally, mentally and financially more than the girls in other tribes?. Just a question.

Keep hearing grin
Looking at your man hating ways can I also assume that Yoruba women are like the  "male" lesbians?
I think not since I know people like Tope,morenike and karma are yoruba also and are nothing like you with your testosterone
You  have issues.
If Igbo women are all what you mentioned,why are you the way you are? are you also an Igbo woman?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by ezeagu(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2008
PepERSprAY:

I heard sometime ago that igbo women are very vicious and too demanding mentally, financially,emotionally etc on their men and always strive to overshadow their men. I also heard it's the very reason why Igbo men are running towards yoruba women for marriage. [/b]Is that true?

hmm, I thought it was [b]the other way?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2008
Keep hearing Grin
Lol, i heard that from a girlfriend who claimed an ibo admirer told her so and there have been threads here that points to the same fact.

Looking at your man hating ways can I also assume that Yoruba women are like the "male" lesbians?
I think not since I know people like Tope,morenike and karma are yoruba also and are nothing like you with your testosterone
You have issues.
If Igbo women are all what you mentioned,why are you the way you are? are you also an Igbo woman?
I don't hate men, just that i won't tolerate them to ride me come what may.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 12:07am On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

This is deep zone.
So they've banned you again?

So far in your new threads with your new name,you've given links,what's the link to this your story ?
If you want to dwell on stereotypes,did you watch "The new masquerade" back in the day with Akpeno and Jegede,then ovularia and Zebrudaya ?
Can you compare the 2 women?
Which one was vicious,demanding,emotionally abusive and pushed her husband to borrow money and live above his means?
Even in Nigerian movies,what women are usually portrayed as aggressive and ready to fight?
Please don't go down that route,you may not like the outcome.
I know several Igbo women married to yoruba men not the other way around.
i told you your mind works like a clock. this is definately my auntie funmi. funmi kilode? wetin don happen again? this perperspray business is not good for you my dear
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2008
this perperspray business is not good for you my dear
It's pepper spray. grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2008
ezeagu:

hmm, I thought it was the other way?

It may have changed overtime and that is what I want to know. It could be a cultural thing or something because if ibo men are looking elsewhere in high numbers, their women must be overbearing so much that their men cannot take it any longer. It's good to dissect issues like this so that we can be up in neck with the changes in our society. Is it a trend or inculturation that made ibo women too intoxicating to their men?. I am just asking a candid question pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by JJYOU: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2008
answer questions funmi. perper or pepper you are not growing younger. what is going on? where is deepzone gone? what got you this time?

benin people are lazy, ibo women are too demanding yoruba women are angels and saints? is that not wonderfullllllllll? if ishes were horses as they say
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Ifygurl: 1:48am On Oct 24, 2008
Oga you dey crazy. Which igbo men do you know marry Yoruba women? Many seem to not like them and alot of them seem to run away from Yoruba women so how are they marrying yoruba women when they are running away from them?
I can't seem to understand that. Deepzone or whatever please explain.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 1:48am On Oct 24, 2008
JJYOU:

answer questions funmi. perper or pepper you are not growing younger. what is going on? where is deepzone gone? what got you this time?

benin people are lazy, ibo women are too demanding yoruba women are angels and saints? is that not wonderfullllllllll? if ishes were horses as they say

grin grin wetin na? i just ask question from wetin i hear yesterday plus some here in nairaland. you remember the thread that claims that ibo women always buy shaving stick because majority of them have beards and chest hairs?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2008
Ifygurl:

Oga you dey crazy. Which igbo men do you know marry Yoruba women? Many seem to not like them and alot of them seem to run away from Yoruba women so how are they marrying yoruba women when they are running away from them?
I can't seem to understand that. Deepzone or whatever please explain.
many nowadays. You need to go home soon because you seem to be out of touch with your motherland. kiss

Who is running away from yoruba women? where did you read or hear that one?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Ifygurl: 1:54am On Oct 24, 2008
PepERSprAY:

many nowadays. You need to go home soon because you seem to be out of touch with your motherland. kiss

Who is running away from yoruba women? where did you read or hear that one?

I went to Nigeria in 2004 and that's what i see and all the Igbo people i know in America many are married to Igbo women or African-Americans .  I wnat to know where you saw this so called marriage thing? I haven't seen it yet.  My mom went to Nigeria this 2008 for my grandmom's burial and again i asked her if she seen this.  She said No.  So what country cause it ain't in Nigeria or America.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by PepERSprAY: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2008
Ifygurl:

I went to Nigeria in 2004 and that's what i see and all the Igbo people i know in America many are married to Igbo women or African-Americans . I wnat to know where you saw this so called marriage thing? I haven't seen it yet. My mom went to Nigeria this 2008 for my grandmom's burial and again i asked her if she seen this. She said No. So what country cause it ain't in Nigeria or America.

Was your mum made to drink the water from grandma's corpse?

I can't remember that thread that accused igbo women of having beards and shaving stick. may be someone can pull it out.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 1:59am On Oct 24, 2008
Funmi, you too like trouble.

and most of those who replied are right., there's a raise in Yoruba men-Igbo women marriage. Not the other way around. Many say it's because Igbo men tend to wait too long for marriage and the woman don't have that time. who knows. There's also the theory that it's because Igbos are rigid in regards to divorce unlike the Yorubas(thank God for that Btw). many reasons. I doubt it has anything negative to do with the women else Yoruba men wouldnt be marrying them

No cause war here.

Point is what are you trying to achieve with this thread. Demanding or not, that hasnt stopped their men from marrying them now has it?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 2:03am On Oct 24, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Uncalled for.

Plus since when is the daughter the widow of the mother>
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 2:06am On Oct 24, 2008
PepERSprAY:

Lies Lies Lies!!!!
I have been with Ibo chics and they are far off this emotional shiznit u are preaching here.
From Osun Amazon to DeepZone to PepperSpray?? cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 2:14am On Oct 24, 2008
PepERSprAY:

I can't remember that thread that accused igbo women of having beards and shaving stick. may be someone can pull it out.

I knew you were very stupid but what I didn't know was you were very cold.
How could you say such a thing about a girl you hardly knew regarding her deceased grandma  you never knew.
If your stereotypes are true,you see why your men are trooping to Igbo women.
Who wants to bring a wild dog like you home.
Assuming your own mother drops dead tomorrow since death is inevitable,which of you or sibling will be drinking her bathwater since we learnt yesterday that it also happens in your area?
Stupid frustrated old cargo.
Keep acting like a teenager when your mates are shopping for colleges for their kids.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

I knew you were very stupid but what I didn't know was you were very cold.
How could you say such a thing about a girl you hardly knew regarding her deceased grandma  you never knew.
If your stereotypes are true,you see why your men are trooping to Igbo women.
Who wants to bring a wild dog like you home.
Assuming your own mother drops dead tomorrow since death is inevitable,which of you will be drinking her bathwater since we learnt yesterday that it also happens in your area?
Stupid frustrated old cargo.
Keep acting like a teenager when your mates are shopping for colleges for their kids.

ROFLMAOWPIMP.
U have just murdered DeepZone!!!
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 24, 2008
Hmmm, I didn't expect this from the poster undecided Embarrassing.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 2:20am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAOWPIMP.
U have just murdered DeepZone!!!

The girl is very stupid.
I actually enjoyed some of her threads just for the humor of it but now I know better.
The girl is simply an idiot.
you have  her picture (you said)
tell me isn't she up to 35?

assuming she sent her  picture and not her daughter's
A woman whose mammaries are heading southwards is here talking like Hannah Montana's age mate
Morenike,Michelin,oninye,Jenny all all these very young girls are very intelligent and could hold a mature conversation
while this retired truck driver that smoked pot with the joe six packs of West Virginia is running around acting like a child.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 2:22am On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

The girl is very stupid.
I actually enjoyed some of her threads just for the humor of it but now I know better.
The girl is simply an idiot.
you have her picture (you said)
tell me isn't she up to 35
?

assuming she sent her  picture and not her daughter's

Make una forgive am o!!!
She is entertaining Aunt Flo
U know the drill, don't ya??

I have a feenin she was pepper-sprayed b4 she logged on tonight. wink

stillwater:

Hmmm, I didn't expect this from the poster undecided Embarrassing.

Don't be angry.
She's observing her PMS so expect heaps of applesauce from her for the next few days. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2008
You know marrying an Igbo girl na serious financial investment.

Also the girls are well educated and they always find their guys lagging behind.

Moreover Yoruba guys are tired of Yoruba gurls forming so they prefer Igbo girls who are very REAL!!!!

Most of my friends who served in the East swore that they would marry Igbos. The Girls from th east know how to take care of their man ALL WAYS.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 2:25am On Oct 24, 2008
Apparently early 30s osisi.

someone must have taken over her account cos some of this stuff is low even for Funmi
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 2:26am On Oct 24, 2008
dayokanu:

Moreover Yoruba guys are tired of Yoruba gurls forming so they prefer Igbo girls who are very REAL!!!!

Most of my friends who served in the East swore that they would marry Igbos. The Girls from th east know how to take care of their man ALL WAYS.

Stillwater, is this TRUE?? wink
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by KarmaMod(f): 2:27am On Oct 24, 2008
This thread is to prove or disapprove Funmi's wild accusations, not for you people to yarn dust against Yoruba women.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Stillwater, is this TRUE?? wink

I dunno embarassed
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by plusQueen: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2008
dayokanu:

Also the girls are well educated and they always find their guys lagging behind.

That part is very untrue.
Totally untrue
what is your proof?
People marry who they fall in love with be it Yoruba,Calabar or Ijaw.
There is no Igbo girl I knew as a child that fantasized about marrying a Yoruba man because there were no educated Igbo men.
If that's another stereotype you're revealing,it is not true.
Do you realize that Igbos intermarry with Rivers state,Delta,Akwa Ibom and Cross River more than they do with Yorubas.
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by milknhoney(f): 2:34am On Oct 24, 2008
dayokanu:

What is that suppose to mean?
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by BabyJinx: 2:36am On Oct 24, 2008
Na wa! The Kind of tribalism and partialism that goes on this Nairaland is not even funny.

Every day, it is Yoruba women this, Igbo men that, Yoruba men thus, Igbo women thou, Hausa men thus, this and that. . . . never once do you mention Hausa women?!!

Seriously, what do we gotta to do to get noticed? Strip naked??!!!! Have WE ARE ALSO HERE stamped on our forehead?!!

Come on! angry
Re: Igbo Women Are Too Demanding by Sauron1: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2008
plus_Queen:

That part is very untrue.
Totally untrue
what is your proof?
People marry who they fall in love with be it Yoruba,Calabar or Ijaw.
There is no Igbo girl I knew as a child that fantasized about marrying a Yoruba man because there were no educated Igbo men.
Do you realize that Igbos intermarry with Rivers state,Delta,Akwa Ibom and Cross River more than they do with Yorubas.

Honestly, this generalisation makes me sick.
When would people learn it bores down to the individual. . . . . . .
A man is a man, a race is a race. . . . . .
U will find demanding Yoruba, Igbo, Chinese, English, German and reh reh reh everywhere so whatz the fuss??

stillwater:

I don't know embarassed

U dunno if u would make a good wife or a bad one??
Can u cook and satisfy your man in bed??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.