Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 (7209 Views)

ICPC Secures Convictions Of 3 Civil Servants For Job Scam / FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers / Coronavirus: Sanwoolu Shuts Down Levels 1-12 In The Lagos Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by ofiko123(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one..
Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Make Okowa no just try nonsense for Delta o. People need to go about their businesses from tomorrow. Politics don too enter this corona virus nonsense.
You are talking nonsense if them born you well go about your business I trust governor okowa to deal with anybody,Delta state must be protected. Prosperity to all deltans

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by CrazeMan69(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2020
dcrown13:
Have been stucked in the east for 2weeks now and have run out of cash for somedays now.
Need to go back to Lag but there is another 2weeks to stay now.
I didn't plan it this way please help a brother to eat.
Blessed is the hand that giveth

Union bank

Oga, you still have data and mobile phone (android or iOS) to come and beg on nairaland... So I think you are still doing fine.
When you're broke no be person go tell you to auction the phone on jiji
Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by CrazeMan69(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
You are talking nonsense if them born you well go about your business I trust governor okowa to deal with anybody,Delta state must be protected. Prosperity to all deltans

Be making noise online now... You will be singing a new tune in about two weeks when hungry boys begin patrol your hood day and night looking for who to rob.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2020
CrazeMan69:

Be making noise online now... You will be singing a new tune in about two weeks when hungry boys begin patrol your hood day and night looking for who to rob.
It can only happen in south west not Delta state

Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2020
vigopress:
14th April, 2020

Covid-19: Governor Inuwa Yahaya to address the state today, Tuesday

...extends stay at home order for civil servants on levels 1-12

Governor Muhammadu Inuwa Yahaya has extended the 2-weeks stay at home directive issued to Gombe state civil servants on grade levels 1-12 by another 2-weeks from today, 14th April, 2020.

However, civil servants on essential services, such as security men, health workers, electricity and water workers and the likes are to continue with their duties.

Meanwhile, Governor Inuwa Yahaya will later today Tuesday address the state on covid-19 response in Gombe state.

The state wide address will be broadcast live by 2: pm on all radio stations in the state and via the social media platforms.

Ismaila Uba Misilli
Senior Special Assistant
( Media and Publicity)

Is Gombe not a part of Northern Nigeria?
I thought the Northern Governors says they won't lock down North?

Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by dcrown13: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2020
CrazeMan69:

Oga, you still have data and mobile phone (android or iOS) to come and beg on nairaland... So I think you are still doing fine.
When you're broke no be person go tell you to auction the phone on jiji

Is digital begging sir
Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by ArmaniUhuru: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

Mumu kip Kwayet. The borders are porous. People are entering and exiting the state like there’s no lockdown.

I know you remain Ode ogwashi.
Re: Gombe Extends Stay At Home Order For Civil Servants For Levels 1-12 by Adaogwashi1(f): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Mumu kip Kwayet. The borders are porous. People are entering and exiting the state like there’s no lockdown.

I know you remain Ode ogwashi.
If people are entering and existing like you said then enter or are you afraid cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy To Acquire Hydrographic Vessel From US / APC Nows Controls The Two Richest And Most Powerfull States / Senate Probes Alleged Missing $49.8 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.