Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (445 Views)

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by chatinent: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2020
The first lady of Kaduna State, Hadiza El-Rufai has chastised her son, Bello, for allegedly, in his tweets, threatened to rape the mother of a twitter user.

Mrs El-Rufai, who was earlier attacked for taking side with her son on Sunday, apologised saying that having gone through her son’s tweets chronologically, she had had a conversation with him. She said she would never condone sexual abuse in any shape or form. Daily Trust reports that what started as a political debate when Bello El-Rufai described US President Donald Trump as incompetent over his handling of COVID-19 pandemic later degenerated into personal attacks that included ethnic slurs between Bello and some tweeter handlers. Consigliere had alleged that Trump was more competent than President Muhammadu Buhari and Bello’s father, the governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai. Bello fired back at Consigliere thus; “Tell your mother I’m passing her to my friends tonight. No Igbo sounds please! Tueh”.
Mrs El-Rufai, who was tagged in some of the tweets, stated that; “All you people talking about @B_ELRUFAI, Don’t @ me. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. All is fair in love and war. My belief: Respect everyone, but take no … from anyone. I didn’t see any threats of rape. I would never condone that.”
The First Lady later tweeted; “When I posted the tweet below, I assumed it was just the usual Twitter gbas-gbos. Having read the tweets chronologically, I have had conversations with Bello. Never ever should sexual abuse be employed as ammunition in public/ private exchanges, no matter the provocation. “I can see how my tweet may have come across, and I apologise to those who were offended by it. I say once again, that I’d never condone sexual abuse in any shape or form.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/el-rufais-wife-blasts-son-for-threatening-to-rape-someones-mother.html
Re: Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Na so
Re: Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by spinna: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
woman with small sense
Re: Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by jantofubu(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2020
A failed mother...

Trying to repair already battered image...
Re: Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Macphenson: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Okoo
Re: Rape Tweet: El-rufai’s Wife Blasts Son For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother by Mynd44: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2020

(1)

Poor Nigerians Not Benefiting From Palliatives, It Is Highly Political – Junaid / I Have Lost A Loyal Friend Of 40 Years - Fani-kayode Reacts To The Abba Kyari / See Video On How ABBA Kyari Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.