Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship (56280 Views)

Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by danilmo: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Landrovers:
I support friendship before sex.... Ask me why?

Y, shey u ll b watching ur Man suffering as his testicle get overfull abi, make e burst.
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Hussy071: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
� agreed with u

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by aprilwise(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lemme use a Bible scripture. Seek ye the kingdom of God first all other things will be added. I stand with the OP . Seek friendship and know who u are dating . Sex cloud sense of reasoning .

3 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by ITbomb(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Being friends for months is not a problem, problem is after just 2 weeks of dating, your rent expires, you wan do hair, you need new phone.
All these demands means I should take care of your needs so that you can take care of my needs.

Even if you do all those things and you never chop, na she go call you mumu, take am go give another dude

7 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Go and read yoyr bible.....fornication is a sin

3 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Right from d first day a guy meets a girl,he knows what he wants.. But girls on the other hand won't look beyond material things ,food,drinks and all that.. Those ones quoting me up there,lack wisdom.. God bless you man.. You're wise..
true ,when i see a serious girl i know,when i see otherwise i know and want her for that day only.

2 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by ehix89(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
If my post does not harshly condemn or drag sex before marriage on the ground, realize that I am just a social writer who grew up in the streets of Warri and not a moralist. I leave that for the moralists and religionists to flog.

[/quote]This is the highpoint of your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Longman8: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Truth be told. Majority of the relationships in our society today seems to be centre on satisfying sexual pleasure than what it was basically meant to be. At the short run they get separated because initially no chemistry really connected them both. Well base on my own findings Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Spiritualizt: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Myer:

The only sense in your post is the last paragraph.
Thank you for explaining that you're completely ignorant of the topic.
see how much u expose ur level in comprehending things as simple as this. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
TwoBottles:

Then, what do you do or who do you go to when you feel like it? Masturbate or what? Common...... be real. The number of times I make love to my girlfriend means nothing to me if I truly love her. Sex isn't a big deal, I wonder why people even discuss it.
How I take care of my urges is not the focus here. Don't derail the topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Masterace(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
this post is accurate...
the best relationship begins with friendship.
sex should not be the foundation of building a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by fakazahouse: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
not always true though.
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by MrCaesar: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Abfinest007:
the two goes together sex n friendship

sex kee you there

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Buhari1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
No one wants to buy a black goat in the dark bro.
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Nmezor(f): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Great piece OP

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by 22ndJune(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Let's Bleep first, we can be friends afterwards. After one or two knackings, there's nothing left to hide

2 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
I get confused here everyday!!!
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Utycar: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
stanliwise:
Set up.
Op your definition of friendship is what I don’t understand. My take is this, if I truely care about a person, sex would not be the only on my mind for that person. Nevertheless sex would still be among the fundamental things between us.

So as emotion, companionship and more

What attracted u to her @ ist?
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sex should not exist in a relationship, it's only meant for the married.

3 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Rapmoney(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

But op
Sometimes ehnnn
When Sex comes first the friendship that follows even become stronger than what both of you can even imagine

Sex is not just for fun at times. It unites the both of you especially when it is done without condom.

Alot of soul binding occurs when you bang a woman without condom. The exchange of sexual fluids between the two of you alone during sex is enough to start a union or rather it initiate unionism and friendship without you knowing

That is why you go surprise say most times people dey always marry ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend and people when them don first bang before without condom because we nor dey ever forget anybody when we don bang without condom. No matter how tough and rugged we be we nor dey forget the person.

Guy, you too funny cheesy
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rapmoney:

We are talking about serious mature relationships here. We are not talking of playing around.

I think you didn't specify this in the OP. A relationship could be for a lot of reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Another thread for good boys

You're darn right.

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by stanliwise(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Utycar:

What attracted u to her @ ist?
I am attractEd to ladies who are beautiful, good looking, nice shape. But I have many of them around.

So I streamline further to ladies that are very intelligent especially social intelligence, bold and possess intellectual intelligence. My wife must have that goal of being a professor someday, Just imagine I meet some young amazing lady like Okonjo Iweala when she was in her twenties chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know I will find one soon, so I am grooming myself.

I hope I have answered your questions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Goldmaxx(f): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:
I think it should be friendship, courtship, marriage, then sex. wink.
So you must marry before you have sex?
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by OnlineWell(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Get a phone number of any country for verification

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by mopol123: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
i have what i call QRS(quick response squad). the girls are always available for me when i want sex but everyone of them believes she is in a serious relationship with me
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by ericmor: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Friendship in relationship goes a long way and it helps in marriage cus it makes d bond stronger but sex most also come with all that for me o. Anywhich way, wat will b will be cus girls of now only understand one language which is money
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by lalopeto: 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chi59:
The best thing I ever did for myself emotionally wise was deciding to keep sex out of my - ships (friendship/relationship).
I believe sex is meant to be the final stage of an intimate relationship, to wrap it up. But the moment you put it at the beginning of the relationship, you've messed it all up.
I get it that a lot of young people want a quick rumble in the sheets, but I belong to the old school.
And it helps me remain grounded.

You should also talk to your female folks to stop asking for premature and unnecessary financial help from guys at the first minutes of meeting them. it is a very bad practice from girls of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by piagetskinner(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:
The thing is, people don't know what they want and people don't want what they want.

Don't confuse a fling with a serious relationship, it is said that a relationship without the foundation of quality friendship is like a balloon of fantasy that would soon be burst by the needle of reality.

Op you're very correct and I hope people will be patient enough to get the content of this post and act accordingly. Sex itself is becoming overrated, nothing beats having a companion who understands you, accept your flaws and is willing to help you grow.

Hmmm sense will not kill you. I believe in the bond of friendship before starting a serious relationship that should lead to marriage, we see divorce on the increase because young folks don’t even get to know themselves before tying the knot. Thats y couples can keep malice for months or even years.. God will help us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
lalopeto:

You should also talk to your female folks to stop asking for premature and unnecessary financial help from guys at the first minutes of meeting them. it is a very bad practice from girls of nowadays
Talk to them yourself. I'm not your spokeswoman.
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Damfostopper(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
sex is overrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.