Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship (56263 Views)

Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Jdcassano5880(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
While you are doing friends thing, some other dude is banging her...
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by LawyerLomo(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sex connect the string in a relationship
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by purples25(f): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2020
I fully support the OP.
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by deco22(m): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
E dey pain you? grin No cry again o! Don't go and do something meaningful with your life.. Ogun can't kill me,rather e go smash your useless head, because I didn't call your name or your surname in my write up.. Mumu!
I wonder how old you are that you think your comment is supposedly causing me the slightest pain? Lmaooo, my best guess is you are just some pained asshole whose ex left him for a more sensible, financially capable and confident man who doesn't hide under the anonymity of the internet to troll women. Get a life and try and get over the heartbreak bro, do something useful with yourself and stop barking like a mad dog. Once the lockdown over, I would sincerely advice you go out to look for a good job and do better things with your life, I promise you that the hate in your thick skull for women will evaporate, maybe slowly but surely. smiley
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Ghettologist(m): 12:31am On Apr 15, 2020
dey there dey do friendship when another person dey serice am for you
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by doctor306(m): 1:47am On Apr 15, 2020
firfinch:
How true, it's impossible. Can you breakdown your profit?

I already did
I no dey spill trash
Whatsapp me

Hope you remember card has added 10 naira? What will happen if your dealer sells for 85 naira
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by horpigee1(m): 2:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
The best thing I ever did for myself emotionally wise was deciding to keep sex out of my - ships (friendship/relationship).
I believe sex is meant to be the final stage of an intimate relationship, to wrap it up. But the moment you put it at the beginning of the relationship, you've messed it all up.
I get it that a lot of young people want a quick rumble in the sheets, but I belong to the old school.
And it helps me remain grounded.
u must be a virgin... I guess??
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by firfinch(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2020
doctor306:

I already did
I no dey spill trash
Whatsapp me

Hope you remember card has added 10 naira? What will happen if your dealer sells for 85 naira
Glo gives the highest profit at 60naira per thousand. Meaning 60 multiplied by 50 that is 3000 highest.
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by doctor306(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
firfinch:
Glo gives the highest profit at 60naira per thousand. Meaning 60 multiplied by 50 that is 3000 highest.

Say what you know sir
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by keezy125(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2020
I quite agree with the writers ideology , but this can only be applicable to mature minded girls and not this indomie generation small girls, they can't angage them in a meaningful conversations.

All you keep hearing from them is take me out I'm bored , so Immediately I notice you are inmature , I wouldn't hesitate to bang you at a slightest chance I get
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by dasanchez1(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2020
keezy125:
I quite agree with the writers ideology , but this can only be applicable to mature minded girls and not this indomie generation small girls, they can't angage them in a meaningful conversations.

All you keep hearing from them is take me out I'm bored , so Immediately I notice you are inmature , I wouldn't hesitate to bang you at a slightest chance I get
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2020
horpigee1:
u must be a virgin... I guess??
Yes, I am

1 Like

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by KingRabota: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Casemiro:

Thank you jawe!

Trying to start important conversation with ladies of nowadays makes you look stupid.

And what is friendship without conversations?

Can you share your experience please
?

My experiences with greedy and insincere Nigerian women will fill half of an encyclopedia.
Lemme not join the " ( Nigerian ) women are scum " crew . (even though MOST THEM are)

The bolded portion can be proven mathematically
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by afilex(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Says a man with small pe nis
Gbas gbos grin
sofiscatedmoron:

Says a man with small pe nis
Gbas gbos
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Casemiro(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
KingRabota:

My experiences with greedy and insincere Nigerian women will fill half of an encyclopedia.
Lemme not join the " ( Nigerian ) women are scum " crew . (even though MOST THEM are)

The bolded portion can be proven mathematically

I understand sha.

One has to be extra wise when dealing with them
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by firfinch(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
doctor306:

Say what you know sir
Be the judge...

How did you arrive at 10,000 naira with 50k? Which network, and Where is your proof?

Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by doctor306(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Parisian: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Back to sender. That your ogun will kill you soon. Mark my words. You're dead already.
DoubleEngine007:
Your dirty toto there. Did I mention your name? Wish this forum wasn't faceless,make u tell me how ogun take kill you.. But,if you don't mind,let meet up somewhere,so that you will tell me how ogun take kill you..
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by DoubleEngine007: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Parisian:
Back to sender. That your ogun will kill you soon. Mark my words. You're dead already.
Watch your back... Your mouth don put you for trouble already. Let's see how it goes ...
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by firfinch(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
doctor306:

You were supposed to cut down your fucking pride and ask how instead of writing rubbish

Keyboard warrior am not teaching you
People already got their gains chill you go soon see testimonies
Keyboard warrior, I asked you a simple question. I'm not interested in you teaching or showing me, because I know better, but stop misleading people. It's impossible to make 10k with 50k once!
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by Parisian: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Back to sender.
DoubleEngine007:
Watch your back... Your mouth don put you for trouble already. Let's see how it goes ...
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by InnocentLyon: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
EARN ATLEAST 5K DAILY USING ONLY YOUR PHONE

As we're all home trying to save ourselves by being in isolation,it's a really good idea for us all to make money while we are at home �Do you know you can be earning up to 5k-10k on a daily basis with just your phone and up to 50k weekly.
Read till the end, this is not one of those scam online businesses, we are holding a class on how to make videos Ad for companies product/services promotion and publicity, here we teach you how to do motion designs, how to make vidoe advert and at the end we will still teach you how to market yourself to get your desired customers!...this class usually go for 15k, the one that just ended went for 5k but now it will be going for 2k! Fair enough right?
Interested? Kindly click the link below
http:///+2349030625923?text=hi+i+am+interested+in+the+video+AD+class+my+name+is+
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:18am On Apr 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
A little Friendship for a week before sex for a new friend
One week? BaBa o?
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by doctor306(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2020
Re: Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

But op
Sometimes ehnnn
When Sex comes first the friendship that follows even become stronger than what both of you can even imagine

Sex is not just for fun at times. It unites the both of you especially when it is done without condom.

Alot of soul binding occurs when you bang a woman without condom. The exchange of sexual fluids between the two of you alone during sex is enough to start a union or rather it initiate unionism and friendship without you knowing

That is why you go surprise say most times people dey always marry ex boyfriend, ex girlfriend and people when them don first bang before without condom because we nor dey ever forget anybody when we don bang without condom. No matter how tough and rugged we be we nor dey forget the person.
Yimu! No be only unionism and soul binding. That binding catch fire there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation?? / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.