Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (53313 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Coronavirus: Police Arrests Pastor For Holding Church Service (photo, Video) / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
pastor ke....someone will say, "he prayed n heal others, why can't he save himself "
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Apologize(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bacteriologist:

"Being hygenic can't save you. Only God can. We just need to make sure we take hygiene seriously."

Religious clown yarning okoto as usual.

Fx trader & Teacher. Wow your parents must be very proud of you. Half-wit
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Vulcan24(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
to the blacks in America, the defiance isn't about trusting God or ignorance..... these blacks av been subjected to all sorts of social and economical degradation

recently the pandemic exposes the class difference and discrimination in the US

their poor healthcare ,. overcrowded tenement houses, obesity and several health risks from poor living and inaccessibility to proper health care delivery.

so to these Blacks, corona is just another exploiter and whiteman in the scheme of their travails.

the ignorant comments here on NL shows ppl don't read and learn only to condemn and spill whatever

corona is a psycho-social challenge to them and on records they are dying the most.

and the agelong resort to God and worship isn't neglected by them. u can't simply stop African americans from relying on God
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Hoodbilonia: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
And the devil cursed black and said
Africa here i come
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by shogsman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
kingxsamz:
Religion will be the death of us all...
You'll do wise to speak for yourself
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Disobeying government directives is a sin and the wages of sin is death and all sinnners will go to Hell fire
see judgement
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by NinjaMetahuman: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:
Blacks and attitude of ignorance
ignoramus

Extreme ediocy can be perpatrared by anyone.

White Americans are even worse when it comes to defying government directives and going to church.

Broaden your horizon and stop posting crap from your self hate bumhole.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:
Blacks and attitude of ignorance

If a white man said this you'll scream racism

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by kingzjay(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Besides politics, Religion is our greatest problem

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by mike272(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some christians here will be like.."well, thats his level of faith and relationship with God as for me it will come near me"

I wonder if they think they're holier and more righteous than him.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Dobodobo04: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Agarli:
Good morning, Mr chairman, Panel of Judges, Co-debater and my fellow nairalander. My name is Agarli baba and I am here to convince you that "prevention is better than cure"

Lol. Where is ‘’ accurate timekeeper’’ ?
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Babalawo2020: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ordinary distance to give caeser na Wahala!!!
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by puremaker7(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
omonnakoda:

You are a PERFECT example
Hundreds of people have been arrested in the UK for breaches
Last week a family arrested for driving hundreds of miles to go fishing no one talked about the attitude of white people
yes i'm a PERFECT example, i'm very sure those people protesting in the northern part of nigeria for the sake of going to mosques are whites..
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lostz:

I am sure more whites have died from this
that is not what the suggestions are in America and I am not criticising the black pastor who died, he must have been aware of the risks.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
pastor ke....someone will say, "he prayed n heal others, why can't he save himself "
That is because they never healed anyone, it's all a scam.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by omonnakoda: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:
yes i'm a PERFECT example, i'm very sure those people protesting in the northern part of nigeria for the sake of going to mosques are whites..

Go and learn how to think
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by 1stola: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayoefa:

You need glasses?
That's a pure black American man.
Black ?
Are you serious?
Black?

This seems very ridiculous.

Is the new black brown?
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by puremaker7(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
ReverseFlash:

Ignorance, extremism and disobedience are all traits which can be exhibited ANY human being regardless of race or colour.

... And you wonder why you can't blend with fellow blacks abroad. This nonsense is becoming too much... blacks this, blacks that. I can give you hundreds of links which prove that light-skinned people can also be ignorant, extremists and disobedient but you won't post this nonsense on their threads. Purge yourself of mental slavery and keep an open mind whether you're black or not.
will you shut up! can you give me any link that shows people of Saudi protesting against not going to mosque amidst corona virus lockdown
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by alexsoftwork(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na this kind thing suppose happen to chris oyahilome. Yeye
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Bacteriologist(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Apologize:

Fx trader & Teacher. Wow your parents must be very proud of you. Half-wit

Who are YOU or why do you think I give a fück about YOUR opinion? My parents are proud of ME and I KNOW it. I don't need a Bible humper like YOU to remind me. Or did you say that to make yourself feel better about YOUR slaving religious parents who indoctrinated YOUR stupid religious ass? Lmao wake up and smell the coffee, you miserable dipshit.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nmezor(f): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Buhari1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oh dear. RIP
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Onlyonebuhari: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Continue to preach in your grave Mr Bishop. Atleast u get sense laslas!
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Charleyz: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
disobeying government, the wage of sin is death,..

RIP oga sir.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by EdoPrince93(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
1stola:

Shut up!

Are you colour blind?
How is that man black?
You don't know the difference between brown and black again?
Brown, ebony ooo, they are all black.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Ayoefa: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
1stola:

Black ?
Are you serious?
Black?

This seems very ridiculous.

Is the new black brown?

Nobody in the world practically have a black or white skin. Africans are referred to as blacks while caucasians are referred to as Whites. Hispanics mostly from central and south America are referred to as brown skinned.

This Pastor is an African American with light skin but he's still black just like we ha e light skinned people in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zoharariel:
grin

Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Yes, we are all abiding under the shadows of our roofs worldwide. grin

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Our only fortress is the general lockdown Nationwide.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Yes, we are seeing how Yahweh and his Angels are delivering his followers into the jaws of Covid-19 worldwide. grin

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

How come he failed to cover this slowpoke with his fluffy feathers against Covid-19? grin

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Look outta your window goddamnit and tell me what you see? FEAR!

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Amigo, the threat of pestilence is making even G.Os & Bishops pee their panties all over Nigeria. grin

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Gringo, in case you don't know; 20,465 have fallen in Rome (The HQ of Yahweh's Church) and another 23,649 fell in Amerika. grin

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

All our Politicians are Wicked but they've been balling since like forever. Look at Buhari, Wike, Rochas, FFK, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Amaechi, Saraki & Tinubu for example? What tha fvck is your point?

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

Shut up! My daily refuge are 4sticks of cigarette, 2 bottles of Trophy or Heineken & reading sexcapades in the Ashewo Beer Parlour Thread on Nairaland. grin

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

The evil of COVID-19 is befalling people all over Naija and we can all see it on T.V.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Walai, even Yahweh's angels will all test positive to COVID-19 if they dare to show. grin

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Yes, we saw how corpses were bore by military trucks & buried in mass graves in Italy & Spain. grin

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

If dem born G.Os like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakkhilome & TB Joshua well, let any one of them visit the isolation centers or IDH across the Nation to heal the patients. grin

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Yes, just the same way he delivered Lear Sharibu from the snare/nest of Boko Haram. grin

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Yes, the way he has been answering all prayers in Nigeria, yet our condition & economy keep deteriorating. grin

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

My friend, go to Rome in Italy - and give them long life. Nonsense!
your own shield is in cigarette, I don't think u know what u r doing
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
Black people and religion.

Even here in Nigeria, people wanted to go to church for easter during the covid19 quarantine.

Religion is the opium of the masses.

We black.people carry religion on our head like crazy
Like Gala grin grin
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Keep believing the government like a sheep.
You can also disobey the Government, nobody is holding you back. Then you die like your Bishop grin
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
makjo900:
So his jesus couldn't save him. We tell them jesus is useless and powerless they go crazy and angry. If it were traditionalists that has being dying since in place of pastors, priests, christians these bigots and hypocrites called Christians would have attacked them and their religion even insult their gods
Watch your tongue man, don't claim to be wiser than the Pope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.