Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (53286 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Coronavirus: Police Arrests Pastor For Holding Church Service (photo, Video) / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by MacCantStopMe: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Seventy7kings:
black this black that, wetin the whites give una chop wey dey make una dey reason like this?

You are missing the point. White people in general are less religious than blacks. In america, studies show that african Americans and latinos are the most religious groups. Then nationally, Nigerians are more religious than the british or Americans.

They are not better than us. We just dont want to better ourselves.

Europeans dumped Christianity on us. They have rejected it for themselves. Go to Europe and see how christianity is dying. Churches being turned to bars and nightclubs.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Onieda: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Xisnin:

Shut up.
It has nothing to do with blacks.

It has everything to do with blacks in the us. For some reasons, they think rules don't apply to them. You need to see how the black communities in various cities are throwing block parties as if the pandemic is a hoax.

They are more susceptible to get very sick or die due to preexisting health conditions and unhealthy lifestyles yet they throw caution to the wind.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by DedeNkem: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
His imaginary god didn't save him! What a st*upid man!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by ORBLIGHTS(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
YOU ARE DOING WEL.... OH SORRY I MEANT TO SAY: you did well sir
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by OtemAtum: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
atonement12:
We know who you are- you Antichrist with the spirits o the fallen angels. You are wasting your time. The Lord is coming back soon, and your arrogance will cease forever.
Stop lying, the 'soon' of your fictitious Lord has expired for a very long time and Jehovah your god is currently held captive in a spiritual cage, so who will come?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by 9shon: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Read the about the reality of the antichrist on http://megospel.info/p/hno.php?hn=5
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by madegreatbygrace(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=adonainana post=88430746]Now that since he disobeyed constituted authority,
He will now find himself in hell and rot and burn forever

Smh

I dont know why people never listen

Sorry to disappoint you, but It is written in a certain place that.......

“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”
~‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:8-9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by adonainana: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=madegreatbygrace post=88496510][/quote]

So whats the relevance of what you just typed.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by MrPRevailer(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Disobeying government directives is a sin and the wages of sin is death and all sinnners will go to Hell fire

If you don't know, this man made heaven.

The probability is 95% because he trusted in Jesus Christ even in the last moments of his death.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by MrPRevailer(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Zoharariel:
grin

Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Yes, we are all abiding under the shadows of our roofs worldwide. grin

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Our only fortress is the general lockdown Nationwide.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Yes, we are seeing how Yahweh and his Angels are delivering his followers into the jaws of Covid-19 worldwide. grin

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

How come he failed to cover this slowpoke with his fluffy feathers against Covid-19? grin

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Look outta your window goddamnit and tell me what you see? FEAR!

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Amigo, the threat of pestilence is making even G.Os & Bishops pee their panties all over Nigeria. grin

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Gringo, in case you don't know; 20,465 have fallen in Rome (The HQ of Yahweh's Church) and another 23,649 fell in Amerika. grin

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

All our Politicians are Wicked but they've been balling since like forever. Look at Buhari, Wike, Rochas, FFK, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Amaechi, Saraki & Tinubu for example? What tha fvck is your point?

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

Shut up! My daily refuge are 4sticks of cigarette, 2 bottles of Trophy or Heineken & reading sexcapades in the Ashewo Beer Parlour Thread on Nairaland. grin

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

The evil of COVID-19 is befalling people all over Naija and we can all see it on T.V.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Walai, even Yahweh's angels will all test positive to COVID-19 if they dare to show. grin

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Yes, we saw how corpses were bore by military trucks & buried in mass graves in Italy & Spain. grin

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

If dem born G.Os like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakkhilome & TB Joshua well, let any one of them visit the isolation centers or IDH across the Nation to heal the patients. grin

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Yes, just the same way he delivered Lear Sharibu from the snare/nest of Boko Haram. grin

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Yes, the way he has been answering all prayers in Nigeria, yet our condition & economy keep deteriorating. grin

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

My friend, go to Rome in Italy - and give them long life. Nonsense!

Matthew 24:7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by makjo900: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Watch your tongue man, don't claim to be wiser than the Pope

why dont u counter my points?
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Heathen777(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Roses are red

Violets are blue

God is dead

And so are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.