Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (53287 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Coronavirus: Police Arrests Pastor For Holding Church Service (photo, Video) / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Even God forsake my guy kos he didn't obey the bibke

Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Commentor: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
sammysmiles:
New deliverance evangelistic church
What kinda name is dat

All other names had been taken at their corporate affairs commission.

Guy had to make do with what was available.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Ayoefa: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Religious fraudster just like his fellow fraudsters all over Nigeria brainwashing the gullible fools.

Let him rot in hell if there's one.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by airminem(f): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Apologize:
Being Hygienic can't save you. Only God can. We just need to make sure we take the preventive measures seriously.

And what should one do about when they dont have food to eat? sad
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by jericco1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Okay but it doesn't mean anything okay? Before Una go carry am for head. It can happen to anyone undecided
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sisijetue:
Just like our dear governor boasted and he was infected grin

grin grin grin
You are wicked!!!
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Benlivingstone1: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jesus is lord
Shit is getting serious
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by FrenchyL(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:
Blacks and attitude of ignorance

I think he died following his deep rooted convictions about the gospel.. He will be remembered....
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by iFukSimplyleo: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

All other names had been taken at their corporate affairs commission.

Guy had to make do with what was available.
[/s]
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by omonnakoda: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:
You are a PERFECT example
Hundreds of people have been arrested in the UK for breaches
Last week a family arrested for driving hundreds of miles to go fishing no one talked about the attitude of white people
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by CoronaVirusPro: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:

It's not a black thing. It's a religious thing.

Brainwashed lots believing one fiction will save them

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Ayoefa: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
1stola:

Shut up!

Are you colour blind?
How is that man black?
You don't know the difference between brown and black again?

You need glasses?
That's a pure black American man.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by elnoor: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Alhamdu Lillah!!! Since it is not an Imam or Islamic scholar, those who want insult should keep mute.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Urchman200: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rgade:
His members will now come and start saying he's going to heaven straight sad
If this man does get to heaven, God will first send him to hell to be flogged for some months before coming back.
Na you holy pass angry
Foolish being. angry
what is the meaning all this u drop ?those that obeyed are carriers, the ones that refuse to obey are also carriers what is the difference?
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by cray91(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
And With This Few Point of Yours I'm Hereby

Convinced That You Are Good and Need To Clap For

Yourself Like Right Now
Agarli:
Good morning, Mr chairman, Panel of Judges, Co-debater and my fellow nairalander. My name is Agarli baba and I am here to convince you that "prevention is better than cure"
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by LoudlyMouthed: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gazcon:
God have mercy on us.
Ah! shocked

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by iFukSimplyleo: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

It's not a black thing. It's a religious thing.

Brainwashed lots believing one fiction will save them
[/s]
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by CoronaVirusPro: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
azraeljaheel:
Even God forsake my guy kos he didn't obey the bibke

Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar

But if it's all this Nigerian healing and deliverance, they don't leave Cesar alone. They cast him out.

What makes Covid different?

They should be able to cast it out.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by iFukSimplyleo: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

But if it's all this Nigerian healing and deliverance, they don't leave Cesar alone. They cast him out.

[/s]
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

God made us gods why he placed in us LOGIC..

any man who ain't logically is always a sheep and can never lead
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by joshuaidibia(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Before I open thread I know say na black man e go be. Very foolish people.

E remain that selfish 5G pastor for naija.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Urchman200:
what is the meaning all this u drop ?those that obeyed are carriers, the ones that refuse to obey are also carriers what is the difference?
I have no idea what you mean by "carriers".
Help me here.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by maximusprime2000: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
FrenchyL:

I think he died following his deep rooted convictions about the gospel.. He will be remembered....

dont say this to his broken daughter. his disobedience is suicidal. suicide is a sin.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by TemmyT002(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:

Hope you are white sha
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by immaq8(f): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
even Bible talk am say make we respect those in authority. May Soul rest in peace
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:

I am sure more whites have died from this
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Aidejay(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
ReverseFlash:
Ignorance, extremism and disobedience are all traits which can be exhibited ANY human being regardless of race or colour.... And you wonder why you can't blend with fellow blacks abroad. This nonsense is becoming too much... blacks this, blacks that. I can give you hundreds of links which prove that light-skinned people can also be ignorant, extremists and disobedient but you won't post this nonsense on their threads. Purge yourself of mental slavery and keep an open mind whether you're black or not.
let me add some context so you don't mention me again. Black man go carry imperialistic ideologies, practises and religion for head. If dem no kill for "white man's ideologies" they will die for it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by bukatyne2: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
jaxxy:
People smtmes don't understand how God works

If Jesus came and didn't fly from point A to B like an Angel bt rather walked, rode on a donkey, borrowed/used a boat and ate food like a normal man wud yet had power over all creation. That shud tell u smtng about how God works. Stupidity is not Godly.

Faith can make u seem foolish smtmes to common man bt Faith is backed by Knowledge.

I do not know why the bishop defied the order bt I'm not exactly sure it was by faith or knowledge.

Preach brother, preach!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Tykul(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
That's where conviction comes in... doing what u love even when it is detrimental

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Before I opened the thread I knew it must be a black man. Their faith dey challenge God himself
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by chukwuibuipob: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
It is well
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well.. good for him, will atleast go to his imaginary heaven and meet michealo jackoson ceeeeeeleeebration time! common!! i guess. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.