Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (53308 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Coronavirus: Police Arrests Pastor For Holding Church Service (photo, Video) / Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by SURElee(f): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
ThinkFreely:
What happened to the faith you guys preach.

You always choose when to use common sense and when not to use it.

Faith, yes. We exercise faith. I choose to obey my leaders to safe guard myself while I worship online also.

There are lots of services going on online.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Dollabiz: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
ohh
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by ThinkFreely: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
SURElee:

Faith, yes. We exercise faith. I choose to obey my leaders to safe guard myself while I worship online also.

There are lots of services going on online.
Was the internet made by faith or by right thinking people?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by YUNGSOLDIER(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
angry grin grin grin grin angry angryDisobeying government directives is a sin and the wages of sin is death and all sinnners will go to Hell fire[/quote]
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by nextstep(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Welp, apparently his creator wanted him back early, so he instilled in him the stubbornness and faith needed to catch the virus. His fellow members should equally be happy that they too are going home soon. They should wrap up their affairs and prepare for their rapture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by jerryfemi88: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
chatinent:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/bishop-gerald-glenn-coronavirus.amp.html
please I need your help anything just to survive 0035009037 Stanbic ibtc
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by 1stola: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayoefa:

That's a topic of discussion for another day. I'm only making a correction based on universally accepted laid down naming convention.
If you have any problem with referring to Africans as "blacks" then I can understand that. I also agree that we are not black but a lot of Africans seems not to have any problem with it.
Well, the labeling and misconceptions started in one day. I feel there's something sinister about the label and it's absolutely unacceptable to me.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Ayoefa: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
1stola:

Well, the labeling and misconceptions started in one day. I feel there's something sinister about the label and it's absolutely unacceptable to me.

I agree with you in that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Agarli(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
ehissi:

Very disrespectful of you to have forgotten to mention the accurate time keeper monitoring this debate.....

Go and sit down first!! Minus 5 Marks angry......
Jeez! How did I forget that in d first place?
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Joshforeal: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zoharariel:
grin

Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Yes, we are all abiding under the shadows of our roofs worldwide. grin

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Our only fortress is the general lockdown Nationwide.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Yes, we are seeing how Yahweh and his Angels are delivering his followers into the jaws of Covid-19 worldwide. grin

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

How come he failed to cover this slowpoke with his fluffy feathers against Covid-19? grin

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Look outta your window goddamnit and tell me what you see? FEAR!

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Amigo, the threat of pestilence is making even G.Os & Bishops pee their panties all over Nigeria. grin

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Gringo, in case you don't know; 20,465 have fallen in Rome (The HQ of Yahweh's Church) and another 23,649 fell in Amerika. grin

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

All our Politicians are Wicked but they've been balling since like forever. Look at Buhari, Wike, Rochas, FFK, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Amaechi, Saraki & Tinubu for example? What tha fvck is your point?

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

Shut up! My daily refuge are 4sticks of cigarette, 2 bottles of Trophy or Heineken & reading sexcapades in the Ashewo Beer Parlour Thread on Nairaland. grin

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

The evil of COVID-19 is befalling people all over Naija and we can all see it on T.V.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Walai, even Yahweh's angels will all test positive to COVID-19 if they dare to show. grin

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Yes, we saw how corpses were bore by military trucks & buried in mass graves in Italy & Spain. grin

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

If dem born G.Os like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakkhilome & TB Joshua well, let any one of them visit the isolation centers or IDH across the Nation to heal the patients. grin

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Yes, just the same way he delivered Lear Sharibu from the snare/nest of Boko Haram. grin

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Yes, the way he has been answering all prayers in Nigeria, yet our condition & economy keep deteriorating. grin

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

My friend, go to Rome in Italy - and give them long life. Nonsense!
Abeg how can I locate the Ashewo beer parlor Room. I need to check something lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by guiddoti: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Disobedience is like sin of witchcraft. Faith is applying caution and wisdom to the fundamental truth of Christ. You don't expose your body to any deadly disease just because you hold on a verse that talks about no disease shall be found in your dwelling. It really calls for wisdom and understand.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
puremaker7:
Blacks and attitude of ignorance

Hmmmmmmmn....
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by MrPRevailer(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
kingxsamz:
Religion will be the death of us all...

The coming One world religion will be your death and everlasting suffering if you take the mark of the Antichrist.

And you will probably take it because you have not received Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. May God show you mercy.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by enzojaylini: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
@Kriss16 you're a big fool
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by atonement12: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zoharariel:
grin

Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Yes, we are seeing how Yahweh and his Angels are delivering his followers into the jaws of Covid-19 worldwide. grin

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

How come he failed to cover this slowpoke with his fluffy feathers against Covid-19? grin

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Amigo, the threat of pestilence is making even G.Os & Bishops pee their panties all over Nigeria. grin

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Gringo, in case you don't know; 20,465 have fallen in Rome (The HQ of Yahweh's Church) and another 23,649 fell in Amerika. grin

All our Politicians are Wicked but they've been balling since like forever. Look at Buhari, Wike, Rochas, FFK, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Amaechi, Saraki & Tinubu for example? What tha fvck is your point?

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

Shut up! My daily refuge are 4sticks of cigarette, 2 bottles of Trophy or Heineken & reading sexcapades in the Ashewo Beer Parlour Thread on Nairaland. grin

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

The evil of COVID-19 is befalling people all over Naija and we can all see it on T.V.

Walai, even Yahweh's angels will all test positive to COVID-19 if they dare to show. grin

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Yes, we saw how corpses were bore by military trucks & buried in mass graves in Italy & Spain. grin

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

If dem born G.Os like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakkhilome & TB Joshua well, let any one of them visit the isolation centers or IDH across the Nation to heal the patients. grin

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

Yes, just the same way he delivered Lear Sharibu from the snare/nest of Boko Haram. grin

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

Yes, the way he has been answering all prayers in Nigeria, yet our condition & economy keep deteriorating. grin

We know who you are- you Antichrist with the spirits o the fallen angels. You are wasting your time. The Lord is coming back soon, and your arrogance will cease forever.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Antichristus: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daddy GO Chris to soon follow.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Oghenjoe: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Disobeying government directives is a sin and the wages of sin is death and all sinnners will go to Hell fire
. U must be a crazy person
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by DavidEsq(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Proverbs 22:3:
"The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself,But the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences".

Luke 4:12:
In answer Jesus said to him: “It is said, ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test

We should not deliberately put ourselves in harm's way and still expect God to save us.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by DavidEsq(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Oghenjoe:
. U must be a crazy person
Too bad, but he's right on the first two points
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Ayobami7(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rip
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by ApostlePollyn99: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
My take is:

There's always more than meets the eye.
Let's look beyond the carcase.

And this is never an opportunity to ridicule God's Church and His servants.
He watches over US.

God has a plan for the world and His Church. And all things work together for good.
You may not understand.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Gbogbowa: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Zoharariel:
grin

Psalm 91

No big deal many still abide and play by the rules in America and they still die,so no big deal, many doctors died in Italy trying to save life so if a pastor die saving soul what is the big deal,we shall live to remember him,a doctor got infected at kastina and also infected the wife and children,the doctor died,the wife and children may recover and if not for the number of key doctors that attended to Boris Johnson it would have been a story by now or Boris Johnson also did not keep by the rules, JESUS IS LORD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by ApostlePollyn99: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
atonement12:
We know who you are- you Antichrist with the spirits o the fallen angels. You are wasting your time. The Lord is coming back soon, and your arrogance will cease forever.

God bless you beloved for that sharp rebuke.

The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget God!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Gbogbowa: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

You can also disobey the Government, nobody is holding you back. Then you die like your Bishop grin
can I remind you of the number of people that obey government and still get infected,can the government tell us the person that Infected the bishop in the church, because they only mentioned the bishop and his wife lies just to blaspheme the church,the bishop may get it somewhere

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Gbogbowa: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
guiddoti:
Disobedience is like sin of witchcraft. Faith is applying caution and wisdom to the fundamental truth of Christ. You don't expose your body to any deadly disease just because you hold on a verse that talks about no disease shall be found in your dwelling. It really calls for wisdom and understand.
No disease is beyond the power of God if Paul Peter,John should live in this generation they will not close church but today we do more of talking than praying we do more of believing than being baptized in the holy ghost,this Corona is a real challenge that our pastors should go back to God for fresh anointing we have lost the real thing has a church, what a shame,you can read the book God's general for more truth,this cannot happen in America in the days of God general
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Timfreds(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
At the moment I saw the headline I just said It must be a black American pastor. And it turns out to be so. God have mercy on the blacks.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by guiddoti: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gbogbowa:
No disease is beyond the power of God if Paul Peter,John should live in this generation they will not close church but today we do more of talking than praying we do more of believing than being baptized in the holy ghost,this Corona is a real challenge that our pastors should go back to God for fresh anointing we have lost the real thing has a church, what a shame,you can read the book God's general for more truth,this cannot happen in America in the days of God general
It is unfortunate that high percent of pastors are merely a dwarf spiritually. It is like when empty drums making unpleasant noise. Even a spirit filled pastors know when to back out, not everything you test, not when you are notified of impending danger. They only love quoting statement for what best known to them, not with power. How many of them spend long hours praying? Ice cream pastors that never have solid relationship with God like people of old.
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Aidejay:
let me add some context so you don't mention me again. Black man go carry imperialistic ideologies, practises and religion for head. If dem no kill for "white man's ideologies" they will die for it.

DarkJeddi:
Blacks have an attitude problem and that's a fact..

Saying the truth doesn't make one a mental slave..

Go to America..

Blacks are being disproportionately killed and hospitalized by the Pandemic..

Why?

Because they no dey hear word..

They think everything is Racism and everyone is out to get them..

This Pastor is a case in point..

No go out,no go out and you see them packed like Sardines playing Basketball and other social activities without a care in the world..

You break the rules and disobey directives and you turn around and look for who to blame.. shocked

My reply lies in Acmepreneur's post. Man took the words right out of my keyboard.

Acmepreneur:

We are together here, Africans are very stupid, and with low self esteem, so they are quick to blame each other, and tell one another how inferior they are to their white folks. They attribute every good things to whites and everybad things to black and yet want to grow. They even name their Esu Satan because its black. There was a time a Ghanian black man acted Jesus in a movie and he was condemned, because they believe its offensive to call their Jesus black, and they celebrate the white guy that acted Jesus in the popular Jesus movies in in 1970s or 80s, and some of them even put the picture of this man under their pillow thinking its Jesus to save them. In fact, many of them would see the white non existing Jesus in dreams revealing things to them. The way the Muslims celebrate Arabs no be here, and they think the Arabs are better than them. I'm not an atheist, but i do not celebrate fakes.
Recently, a post here in front page showed an idiot professor claiming she had her works published in Network Journal, to her, that is an achievement, to publish your work in a white Man's journal.
Some idiots sold their Nigerian house and moved all their families to Canada and US, with the motives that they will die there and not come back home, here is corona for them.
Until Blacks learn to appreciate themselves, and their works, this is how we would remain Poor and underdeveloped. Many of our Youths still worship whites people , there was a post on LinkedIn from an idiot white man, claiming that Nigerians are scammers bla bla bla, I read the comments and saw Nigerians praising the man, saying ''sir, you are right'' etc. And it was only black Americans and other Americans commenting that the man is saying rubbish. I weep for my country people. The scammers on America is more than the scammers in Nigeria
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by dukeprince50: 4:49am On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
I think he will go strait to heaven cos he died for d gosple
He disobeyed Govt
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Seventy7kings: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2020
Sisijetue:
Just like our dear governor boasted and he was infected grin
you mean bros Seyi Makinde? grin
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Seventy7kings: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2020
ReverseFlash:

Ignorance, extremism and disobedience are all traits which can be exhibited ANY human being regardless of race or colour.

... And you wonder why you can't blend with fellow blacks abroad. This nonsense is becoming too much... blacks this, blacks that. I can give you hundreds of links which prove that light-skinned people can also be ignorant, extremists and disobedient but you won't post this nonsense on their threads. Purge yourself of mental slavery and keep an open mind whether you're black or not.
God bless you for this!
Re: Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service by Seventy7kings: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
Black people and religion.

Even here in Nigeria, people wanted to go to church for easter during the covid19 quarantine.

Religion is the opium of the masses.

We black.people carry religion on our head like crazy
black this black that, wetin the whites give una chop wey dey make una dey reason like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.