Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (46994 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe's Secret Conversation With Onyema (Audio) / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:
You Southerners go over all Social Media platforms abusing Hausa/Fulanis and calling them all sort of unprintable names names, when one mad Northern replies you, you start crying.

What's this one saying? So it's no longer igbos that are provoking others it's now Southerners that are provoking Northerners?

What a joke

37 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by sweerychick(f): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Oya Seunmsg come and complement him, the python about to release his venom on your kinsman.

You guys never learn

Lalasticlala
don't mind that hypocrite.

17 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by sweerychick(f): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

What's this one saying? So it's no longer igbos that are provoking others it's now Southerners that are provoking Northerners?

What a joke
my dear you can see the problem now, I'm patiently waiting for that seunmsg to come and defend him

14 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Cholls(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
My brother Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We're getting used to him.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
sweerychick:
my dear you can see the problem now, I'm patiently waiting for that seunmsg to come and defend him

These people are always looking for ways to blame others for their stupidity, it's quite unfortunate

17 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by sweerychick(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

These people are always looking for ways to blame others for their stupidity, it's quite unfortunate
don't mind them, if you see the way the hailed this arrogant goat yesterday for his comments just simply because he mentioned Igbos, especially that seunmsg.

22 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Dididrumz(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2020
This boy like trouble ohhhh

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
undecided
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by StarUp: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2020
I pity the people of Kaduna State if their governor has this kind of son...

5 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by donbogo(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Why are people giving this disturbed young man so much airtime?

The self entitlement and importance of these guys from Fouta Djallon is out of this world.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by semyman: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
As in

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DonTattaglia: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
This HIV infected baboon should be eliminated from d surface of this earth ASAP..

4 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by StagethemTVee: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
His father's son
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by olisaEze(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Look at the malnourished looking idiot sef wey dey find person mama to rape, with all the money his father has, the boy still carry neck like giraffe.

Lwtmbb grin grin grin grin bobo ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy that neck na evolution cos am! The better to swallow our national yams!!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Joevics(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
tatatar:
Like he said,the onus is on the journalist to prove that he threatened rape.Its time some journalist come to their senses with their sensational and misleading headlines.
You are very stupid. Even the boys mother has apologized, but you want to drag journalists.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Renida: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
This young man should comport himself better

Anyways, contact me if you need branding services for your business. I'll make you eight creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by UncleSnr(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:
You Southerners go over all Social Media platforms abusing Hausa/Fulanis and calling them all sort of unprintable names, when one mad Northern he-goat replies you, you start crying. I hope you know that you cannot do anything to El-Rufai's son, the guy is a hopeless idiot just like you all that have been calling Northerners names that you cannot call your forefathers.

Where in his statements did he say he will rape somebody? Abi una no go school? Or you just thought of that in your empty skulls?
I am happy to see that you are angry with the southerners, please kindly inspire others so that it will facilitate the split of the nation called Nigeria.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by RTSC: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
If I punch this guy eh.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
Upon all the money and wealth,he looks like a malnourished goat, his looks is not different from his brothers that beg with plates on the street. He’s simply following the footsteps of his father.

What an arrogant fool

beremx don't start, so I won't release my anger on you sad angry you were once a strong supporter of his Father, please don't vex me this morning lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by annisy(f): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
This rat should keep quiet!!! Children of the elite behave and believe they own the country!!!one day a Pharoah will emerge that doesn't know Joseph
Somebody that has never made 500k of his own,just because his father is a politician stealing our common wealth will be acting as if his god

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
This one is a spoilt brat. A kaduna idiót sad

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DanHaske: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Oya Seunmsg come and complement him, the python about to release his venom on your kinsman.

You guys never learn

Lalasticlala
tribe tribe
everything must be fight between one two tribes in your eyes.
tufiyakwa

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Finemanas(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
See the poor Bello sef
Cuz u are Governor's son u think you can just do anything u want, right?

Anyway I don't blame the dude I blame the hungry Nigerian judicial system
The elites are always the favourite because they have the deepest pocket

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
What is his achievement in life except being a politician son?

I blame Nigerians who makes politicians gods

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by MasterKernel: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2020
tatatar:
Like he said,the onus is on the journalist to prove that he threatened rape.Its time some journalist come to their senses with their sensational and misleading headlines.

I wish the compliment was used on your mother, since your brain is 264MB.

5 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Captainrambo2: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2020
The boy is vile and stupid.... he will mellow soon
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Mozegee: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't know why they are given this useless boy attention. I know the hatred you and your father has for Igbo tribe is beyond measure,Upon all the hatred from this Administration towards Igbo tribe we are still waxing strong.Heavwn is on our side,anything we put our hand we prosper.First you thought that the guy is an Igbo guy before writing all those trash. Let me just tell you that power is transcend. After your father there will be another Governor of kaduna State. Take life easy boy because you have no life of your own. God has the final say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by YoungAncient1: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2020
See why you shouldn't idolize rich and powerful guys, they are failed parents. Also, most rich kids are dumb bunnies with big empty heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by UKordietrying: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Nwa oma idikwa mma. Adaigbo
adadike:
Someone should remind this idiot that he is not better off than his two dead brothers. He should learn to briddle his tongue. His father hates critics but his son is full of hate and criticism.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Beremx(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Strong supporter of ElRufai? You’re high on Alcohol. Go check my past comments and tell me where I supported him
ALCOHOLKILLS:

beremx don't start, so I won't release my anger on you sad angry you were once a strong supporter of his Father, please don't vex me this morning lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Why don't someone blow this ugly creatures brains out? and case closed. politicians son's are not invincible, nigerians are struggling with the lockdown, hunger and illnesses and this ugly obscene creature is making irrelevant threats on social media for been caught out of his initial threats, as it appears the ugly creature only job is going about making threats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by maestroferddi: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2020
We shall survive this madness for sure....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Dancing At Seyi's Wedding / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.