Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (46992 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe's Secret Conversation With Onyema (Audio) / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DanHaske: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
What is gang-rape?

It is a rape act committed by a group of people who are joined by one thing or the other especially friendship.

The statement: "I will pass your mother to my friends" cannot have another meaning apart from molestation.

Why didnt he allude to the father?

Why did he choose the mother? What is the connection?

Let us take it a notch higher. If he has made a statement like: " I will pass your sister to my friends. I dont want to hear Igbo sounds".

Would you in all rationality and objectivity be asking whether rape was the intendment?

The whole world is not populated by neanderthals so dont think you hoodwink people with senseless logic.
so with this your explanation, you have proved that to pass a woman around means to gang rape her?
And you are the "enlightened" one here.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
kelly72:
His father even threatened to kill some foreign observers and send them home in body bags if they dared expose rigging during the 2019 rigged election. Its a family of killers and rapists.

Yet again, you blatantly took his words out of context.

Some of these foreign observers can be spies sent to disrupt the peace of the country. Anyone who wants to cause such instability would be treated as a murderer.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Mightyhaiz: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Stop being emotional.

I am not saying he did the right thing.

People abuse one another here on Nairaland, calling their mothers hoes and all sort. I don't support that. My mother has been called names here too.

But in this case, the journalist should have known better.

Many journalists have battled with lawsuits simply because they read meanings into certain words and published them thereby opening themselves up to lawsuits.

Pass around literally does not even mean gang-rape

Your are not saying he did the right thing,..why not condemn that show of shame by a suppose public officials son..rather than running around the thread trying to justify rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanHaske:

so with this your explanation, you have proved that to pass a woman around means to gang rape her?

Don't mind them.

I have seen his likes in court. They come to court and waste everyone's time with their incoherence. They will be asked one question, they will be busy answering another one.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Your are not saying he did the right thing,..why not condemn that show of shame by a suppose public officials son..rather than running around the thread trying to justify rubbish

I have condemned it. But the other guy too is not a saint either.

Bello shared his opinion. But the said fellow immediately accused him of being a Daddy's boy. Bello merely gave it back to him.

Everything is fair in love and war.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by peeps4u: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanHaske:

No matter how hard you try, there is no allegation of rape in there. The onus is not on Bello to explain. it is on the accuser to explain how the statement meant rape

Ok, let Bello make true his threat if he has the balls.

Do you know he deleted the tweet but alas it had been screenshot already.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Foolish Below or Bello. What is your occupation abi na taxi payer money u wan use. Wasted investment
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by maestroferddi: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanHaske:

The contextual inference is gang-,rape . Period.

It is like making seditious statements. The law will look beyond the capacity to carry out the threat and consider the short and long term ramifications as well as the avoidance setting a dangerous prevedence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Absolute rubbish.

If a person says "I am going to pass your Mother around", it does not mean he would pass her around or that he would molest her.

Moreover, you played safe by saying molestation, at the least

What would it mean, at most

Blunt undecided you are now a rape apologist.

Very pathetic of you angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Kubernetes: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
I was not abusing you my friend ...

If you expressly threatened to kill somebody then you have a prima facie case if the injured party goes to court.

The prosecutor may want to bring your antecedents to the knowledge of the court.

The moment he convinces the judge that you are
a threat to society, they would lock you away.

The system will not wait for the actual commission of the act before weeding the public space of vermins and obnoxious elements.

Ok
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by StreetFight: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
UncleSnr:

I am happy to see that you are angry with the southerners, please kindly inspire others so that it will facilitate the split of the nation called Nigeria.

You are going nowhere. We cannot allow a drug and armed robbery republic to be independent beside Nigeria. If you want to be independent, go get a piece of free land far away from West Africa and move your people there. There will be no Biafra Republic near Nigeria, the world cannot afford another Mexico near America.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by maestroferddi: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

First of all, there is not even a case.

The person to whom Bello's tweets were directed made the first attack. Bello could as well claim that he doesn't subscribe to being called Daddy's boy because that term can be derogatory, and capable of causing emotional pains.

You are just trolling for sure.

Is the wrongdoing of assault and battery the same as culpable homicide or even manslaughter?

So if somebody calls you 'daddy's boy' (which can even be shown to be an accolade) you return fire by threatening to pass their mother to your friends?

My friend, we are not in the jungle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Barbilius: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
omonnakoda:

There is nothing like southerner, there is nothing like Hausa/Fulani

Either you are Hausa or you are Fulani

There is nothing like Northerner

Stop hiding behind meaningless identities

Are you ashamed of what you are?

An Igbo man is not a southerner, he is Igbo and proud of it

A Tiv man is Tiv
A Yoruba man is Yoruba
A Kanuri is Kanuri

What are you?
Gbam!!!!!! I have always told Yoruba folks that we are westerners and not Southerners. There is nothing like Southerners. Heck, we have nothing in common with each other so we all can't be one homogeneous entity under the nomenclature "southerner".
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by labi1977(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
adadike:
Someone should remind this idiot that he is not better off than his two dead brothers. He should learn to briddle his tongue. His father hates critics but his son is full of hate and criticism.

I had to report this post because although I have liked you a bit in the past you clearly have no respect or care for the Dead shame on you and everybody that liked your post

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by omonnakoda: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Barbilius:
Gbam!!!!!! I have always told Yoruba folks that we are westerners and not Southerners. There is nothing like Southerners. Heck, we have nothing in common with each other so we all can't be one homogeneous entity under the nomenclature "southerner".
We are not Westerners

There is nothing like that.
Yoruba is Yoruba period

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DanHaske: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
In my opinion The contextual inference is gang-,rape . Period.

It is like making seditious statements. The law will look beyond the capacity to carry out the threat and consider the short and long term ramifications as well as the avoidance setting a dangerous prevedence.
Rape means having sex with a woman against her will or consent.
There is nothing in the tweet that suggests having sex with a woman against her will. People have sex with prostitutes and pass them to their friends. It is a usual thing for women to make sounds during sex and a customer can dictate the kind of sound he wants of doesn't want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by seangy4konji: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
But did he actually say rape

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Urchman200: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:
You Southerners go over all Social Media platforms abusing Hausa/Fulanis and calling them all sort of unprintable names, when one mad Northern he-goat replies you, you start crying. I hope you know that you cannot do anything to El-Rufai's son, the guy is a hopeless idiot just like you all that have been calling Northerners names that you cannot call your forefathers.

Where in his statements did he say he will rape somebody? Abi una no go school? Or you just thought of that in your empty skulls?
I expected ur colleague in bigotry @seunmsg to join u in ur comment,some of u comment without using ur brain, an ordinary person criticise a supposed governor's son by comparing Buhari with trump all he could do is to start insulting tribe threatening to pass his mother with his friends and she is not expected to make a tribal sound, and u said that is not an attempt to rape?is it until he committed the offence that he can be called out?the way u guys show support to people u guys can call to order is shocking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DanHaske: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
peeps4u:

Ok, let Bello make true his threat if he has the balls.

Do you know he deleted the tweet but alas it had been screenshot already.

Of going to court? Bello doesn't even need lawyers to win the case even if the court is in the USA. The busy body journalist go just enter jail for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Frando29(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
tatatar:
Like he said,the onus is on the journalist to prove that he threatened rape.Its time some journalist come to their senses with their sensational and misleading headlines.
When you say you will pass someone's mother among your friends, what exactly does that mean? Is it concensual sex? I guess not.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Westtimeline: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
sharap joor fight for who Did you see what ur deranged brothers where writing yesterday This is karma olodo
I don't have time for nonentity. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Westtimeline: 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
richmanrichard:
b4 u comment, u shud go back to the issue when it was first reported yesterday. The seunmsg ur broda was defending el rufai kid as if his life depended on it. The guy in question that was throwing banter with the kid was not even an igbo but, el rufai's son brought igbos into it. And to top it all;seunmsg was defending it. Jst shut up if dnt ve anything to say
If he was defending him, did you see me defending him. So how does that concern me. I should shut up cuz your father created this forum or your mama buy data and phone for me.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by adadike(f): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
labi1977:

I had to report this post because although I have liked you a bit in the past you clearly have no respect or care for the Dead shame on you and everybody that liked your post
pls feel free to do so. The boy in question is free to insult my entire tribe and the mothers in my tribe but I have no right to chastise him. I did not insult the dead but he should always remind himself about death and that no one owns this life. We are living today but we will go one day. So why not show love and respect. Biko, what wrong have my tribe ever committed against him and his family?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by galaxy2020(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Look at the muntula sickler, come out let's see you nah!
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Westtimeline: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ode the boy he threatened his mother wasn't Igbo, he's from your tribe.
Sharap, Do you think you are talking to your fellow zombies

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Westtimeline: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Ardar:

Another fool has surfaced, like you yorobers weren't hailing him initially, like you yorobers weren't telling igbos how everyone is giving back their so called "hate".

Now that your tribesman is involved, you've changed your tune. Typical of you guys
[/s]My tribesman not involved. He served your brother the hot soup and my brother only came to your coward brother rescue. Why did he not abuse him, why is he shouting lawyer. E pain you. A foolish idiot like you that can't reason beyond petty thing. Spit.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by bkool7(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
zionmde:
ogundipe's brodas will still support Bello
Afterall ogundipe is an Ipob nigga

Shut up bigot!

Take that for being tribalistic about what everyone is condemning

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by osuofia2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
See as him de like kwashiorkor patient ...ediot
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by maestroferddi: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanHaske:

Rape means having sex with a woman against her will or consent.
There is nothing in the tweet that suggests having sex with a woman against her will. People have sex with prostitutes and pass them to their friends. It is a usual thing for women to make sounds during sex and a customer can dictate the kind of sound he wants of doesn't want to hear.
You are not making sense...

You are constructing a scenario which applies to you exclusively .

In the court of law and indeed in the mileu of rationality, you construct will situate with you while the connotation will be the basis of metteing the requisite punishment to you.

You should do well to save your gunpowder such that you can let the court into the workings and obtainabilities of debauchery and prostitution when the time comes.

A threat to gang-rape will elicit a serious punitive action in a sane society...

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Uncletony(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
Oya Seunmsg come and complement him, the python is about to release his venom on your kinsman.

You guys never learn

Lalasticlala
Yoruba people get sense?
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by MasterKernel: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
tatatar:

I wish compliment of the idiot to bello was used on your parents and family since,well,you don't even have a brain.

You're an evil supporter, you couldn't denote the ills in his statement, praise him.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Uncletony(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
wilsonchilboy:
Future BOKO HARAM
He is a member already, his dad na commander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu / Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Bola Tinubu Dancing At Seyi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.