Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (46995 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe's Secret Conversation With Onyema (Audio) / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Maranzano(m): 11:08am On Apr 14, 2020
tatatar:
Like he said,the onus is on the journalist to prove that he threatened rape.Its time some journalist come to their senses with their sensational and misleading headlines.

As you continue your support for this spoilt brat, remember that words are like bullets, they cannot be retrieved after pulling the trigger. His empty threat on the journalist will haunt him and your likes sooner than later. Keep fanning the embers of hatred and tribalism, what goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by EgunMogaji2: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Please, what is the association of the first tweet with the supposed gang-rape tweet?

The first post can very well stand independent of the second, and vice versa. The law would treat them differently.

You people are so ignorant about the law.

You’re wrong.

The court will look at the totality of the evidence. It’s part of the same conversation.

Even if not, prior experience are routinely used in courts.

Well, real courts, not the kangaroo courts in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Jobminister: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Like twitter like Nairaland.

Nairaland own self worse pass because it is a faceless forum, people hiding under their key pad to preach tribal hatred.

Anyway I have nothing to say to the little El_rufai, he will destroy himself by himself. Their own last last na politics e go end.

Say this video on twitter.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1248684254025957384

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Mightyhaiz: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

berremx don't start, so I won't release my anger on you sad angry you were once a strong supporter of his Father, please don't vex me this morning lipsrsealed
no mind that slowpoke with zero sense of history. Imagine opening her beak to yap where people are talking
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Joevics:

You obviously don't use Twitter. The second was the post he made for being called daddy's boy.
The first is a private message to the same person.

He sent the guy a private message claiming he will pass his mother around, after saying he heard about her ability to take dicks.

If you still don't get it, then you are beyond redemption.

Pass around does not even mean gang-rape.

Girls who like dicks can be passed around among certain friends. And she would consent each time.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by slowice(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Guy looks sick... Despite the billions he's just a frail looking and sick entitled spoilt kid and we all can see where it's coming from...... And then there's this deep hatred for igbos, the guy he's dealing with isn't igbo but hate blinded him so much he didn't notice.... Default hatred.

I now understand why his pop demolished many properties owned by igbos in abj back then pushing false reason for doing such evil, my uncle lost 2 big houses then and left Abuja forever, vowing not to ever build again in any part of Nigeria other than the east.... This is just how far hate can drive people

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Mightyhaiz: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Pass around does not even mean gang-rape.

Girls who like dicks can be passed around among certain friends. And she would consent each time.
so would it be a good thing if bello should pass your mom around?

Stop yapping dust okay?

5 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by watchindelta(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Who know maybe em popsi told em u must be a hard man, if u want to be a govr n survival politics in naija! So em wan learn am na with some Nigerians. What do I kn self undecided I'm outa here
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

You’re wrong.

The court will look at the totality if the evidence. It’s part of the same conversation.

Even if not, prior experience are routinely used in courts.

Well, real courts, not the kangaroo courts in Nigeria.

Let us even assume the law attempts to broaden the scope, does pass around/pass to mean gang-rape?

We have heard stories of girls being passed around a circle of friends, and it was consensual sex with every of those friends.

As a journalist, you don't read meaning to words. It is safer to quote verbatim.

The journalist substituted "pass to" with "gang-rape"

That is never a clever thing to do.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by OdefaGirl(f): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I saw the tweet. It would certainly be treated differently from the supposed gang-rape tweet.

People have been known to insult one another's parents. There is no way you would link the earlier post to the supposed gang-rape tweet.

It was still sent to same person.....so it can be linked

4 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Splashme: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2020

This boy is mad

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by EgunMogaji2: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Let us even assume the law attempts to broaden the scope, does pass around/pass to mean gang-rape?

We have heard stories of girls being passed around a circle of friends, and it was consensual sex with every of those friends.

As a journalist, you don't read meaning to words. It is safer to quote verbatim.

The journalist substituted "pass to" with "gang-rape"

That is never a clever thing to do.

“ As a journalist, you don't read meaning to words. It is safer to quote verbatim.”

Thus why we have courts.

Let’s go duke it out in court. I promise to donate to the reporters defense fund.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Kubernetes: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
Are you ok?

He meant and implied rape.

It is very obvious...

These are harsh words or hot verbal words pronounced to communicate ones feelings but not intended to be done in action
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by maestroferddi: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Mr Smart Guy, please, define pass you

I will be waiting.

I want to see how you want to prove that it is nearest in meaning to gang-rape.

Please, I am waiting. Let us argue this out.
What is gang-rape?

It is a rape act committed by a group of people who are joined by one thing or the other especially friendship.

The statement: "I will pass your mother to my friends" cannot have another meaning apart from molestation.

Why didnt he allude to the father?

Why did he choose the mother? What is the connection?

Let us take it a notch higher. If he has made a statement like: " I will pass your sister to my friends. I dont want to hear Igbo sounds".

Would you in all rationality and objectivity be asking whether rape was the intendment?

The whole world is not populated by neanderthals so dont think you can hoodwink people with senseless logic.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Mightyhaiz:

Stop yapping dust okay?

Stop being emotional.

I am not saying he did the right thing.

People abuse one another here on Nairaland, calling their mothers hoes and all sort. I don't support that. My mother has been called names here too.

But in this case, the journalist should have known better.

Many journalists have battled with lawsuits simply because they read meanings into certain words and published them thereby opening themselves up to lawsuits.

Pass around literally does not even mean gang-rape
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by KosiGee(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
Look at the malnourished looking idiot sef wey dey find person mama to rape, with all the money his father has, the boy still carry neck like giraffe.

Of all the things you could call this young man, it was to brand him ‘malnourished’?? I have a problem with this sort of thinking. It’s a big problem when you underrate and undermine your supposed opponent based on their physical features.

It is very wrong and the reason why some people loose fights easily. People look at the Fulanis and call them skinny and malnourished...really?? People with this sort of features can survive anything. They could walk miles and still be bubbling with vigour. It’s a very wrong mentality to have. I have seen some Nepalese whom you’d dismiss as small and weak just because the physical attributes weren’t threatening and imposing. Those are men who would camouflage and wreck devastation on you.

Stop making the mistake of looking at the Fulanis or any skinny person in a condescending manner. You’ll live to regret that.

I dislike this young man because I have come across some of his tweets. I think he is very arrogant and need to be taught a lesson but pls get rid of that ‘malnourished’ talks. This boy can punch harder than Joshua. I don’t mean that literally...He really wouldn’t stand face to face and fight you. Someone like him would ambush you and strike a deadly blow and make sure that you are very dead before he leaves the scene.

My Igbo folks call people like that “Afu ogu aguba”....meaning when you see physically less threatening people like that, you’d want to fight him and knock him out. Pls stop that.

While you are thinking of slapping and knocking him out, he is thinking and aiming to end your life.

Malnourished or not, it’s not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. El Rufai as much as you’d want to hate him might be a very good man and more evil than the devil when he want to be.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
What is gang-rape?

It is a rape act committed by a group of people who are joined by one thing or the other especially friendship.

The statement: "I will pass your mother to my friends" cannot have another meaning apart from molestation.

Why didnt he allude to the father?

Why did he choose the mother? What is the connection?

Let us take it a notch higher. If he has made a statement like: " I will pass your sister to my friends. I dont want to hear Igbo sounds".

Would you in all rationality and objectivity be asking whether rape was the intendment?

The whole world is not populated by neanderthals so dont think you hoodwink people with senseless logic.

I didn't ask you what gang-rape is.

I asked you to please define pass to
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Mazikic(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Where are those that were defending the spoilt brat yesterday? You guys should continue the defense nah!

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by maestroferddi: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Kubernetes:

These are harsh words or hot verbal words pronounced to communicate ones feelings but not intended to be done in action
Arrant nonsense!

Why was a soldier arrested some three weeks ago for issuing a similar threat?

Go and say something seditious and when they arrest you, then tell them you said in anger.

Let me see the judge who would uphold that as a defence.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Ayotemide(f): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Kubernetes:

He did not actually meant RAPE as in the true sense of it.

He meant it as a gift ba?

3 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Seventy7kings: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Someone threatened to rape one of your mothers and impregnate her and a brave Yoruba boy exposed him and the panic mood set in for the manurish guy and he started screaming only for your senseless head to think of his tribe. I have warned yorubas to stop fighting for igbos as they are ingrates in nature.

It funny to me that you are married with a kid and still this senseless.
shocked grin
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

“ As a journalist, you don't read meaning to words. It is safer to quote verbatim.”

Thus why we have courts.

Let’s go duke it out in court. I promise to donate to the reporters defense fund.

You people are disappointing me.

Tell me, what does it mean to pass a woman to your friends
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Maranzano(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:
You Southerners go over all Social Media platforms abusing Hausa/Fulanis and calling them all sort of unprintable names, when one mad Northern he-goat replies you, you start crying. I hope you know that you cannot do anything to El-Rufai's son, the guy is a hopeless idiot just like you all that have been calling Northerners names that you cannot call your forefathers.

*Where in his statements did he say he will rape somebody? Abi una no go school? Or you just thought of that in your empty skulls?*

I am sure you are not more educated than Hadiza El Rufai, Bello's mother who has apologised on behalf of her son for his irresponsible tweets.
Your defense of Bello is like crying more than the bereaved. Your skull is truly full of hate and malice.
I do not support these tribal attacks here because those who have meaningful ideas to share go beyond these premodial tribal sentiments. The young man should eschew life of arrogance, he will not be on his high horse forever.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by kjsun15: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Hell Rufai son that looks like AIDS patient is at it again.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Eazzy4chizzy: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
This boy must be a very stupid spoilt untamed brat..

Still bragging on top of the whole thing. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:

It was still sent to same person.....so it can be linked

Alright.

Is I will pass you to my friends the same as gang-rape

Be honest.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by banhammy: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
I didn't see any threat of rape in Bello's tweet
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Kubernetes: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
Arrant nonsense!

Why was a soldier arrested some three weeks ago for issuing a similar threat?

Go and say something seditious and when they arrest you, then tell them you said in anger.

Let me see the judge who would uphold that as a defence.

Please,learn to argue with your keyboard and stop these abuses and insults on social media,I ain't quarreling you.
So if I pronounced the below phrase
"I will kill you"
Will I be treated as a killer or will judgement be passed on me as murderer in the court?
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Look at this twig saying he eagerly awaits the #freesamuel hash tag. Hungry looking scallywag that hides behind his father's oppression of opposition. It shall never be well with these kinds of people.

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Ruicosta10(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
The audacity and speed of the talk shows he might have done it before .
Mightyhaiz:

Stop yapping dust okay?
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by omonnakoda: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:
You Southerners go over all Social Media platforms abusing Hausa/Fulanis and calling them all sort of unprintable names, when one mad Northern he-goat replies you, you start crying. I hope you know that you cannot do anything to El-Rufai's son, the guy is a hopeless idiot just like you all that have been calling Northerners names that you cannot call your forefathers.

Where in his statements did he say he will rape somebody? Abi una no go school? Or you just thought of that in your empty skulls?

There is nothing like southerner, there is nothing like Hausa/Fulani

Either you are Hausa or you are Fulani

There is nothing like Northerner

Stop hiding behind meaningless identities

Are you ashamed of what you are?

An Igbo man is not a southerner, he is Igbo and proud of it

A Tiv man is Tiv
A Yoruba man is Yoruba
A Kanuri is Kanuri

What are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.