Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit (2082 Views)

Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by BabaRamota1980: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Early this year our brothers from south west was all over the internet disturbing our peace with no going back on Amotekun security outfit,fast forward to this month south west has turn to headquarter of arm robbers just because of little two weeks lockdown cheesy grin cheesy Amotekun must protect our brothers from south west cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

The governors were in the middle of siging them into law when covid arrived and public health, as you know, is a very delicate act to balance. Particularly one that is indiscriminately consuming people globally.
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Avalancheman: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

Is that the best u can come up with ....

Anything to prevent a ban... grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Westtimeline: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ask Osus where is their ipob n bss during this covid 19. We shall return after covid 19, we are not cowards that already panic before their slave masters opposed their shout yeast outfit. They accepted what their slave masters told them. They are not look them in the face. Cowards

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Aidlyfe: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Amotekun means Paper Tiger or cowardice.
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:
Amutonto is here to stay

[img]https:///view/fat-cheetah-yawn-fail-stretch-fall-gif-11439457.gif[/img]
shocked cheesy

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
reality1010:

Don't mind them.juniad Mohammed called their leaders children. They thought of using it to play politics as usual but failed.In the past they would claim progressive and democratic but when you leave them to practice it they make a volte face. At least this is the best time to experiment Amotekun as a solid regional security to protect the people.fulani herdsmen will be somewhere laughing them as their people unleash armed robbery on the citizens

Whatever Junaid Mohammed said about Yoruba leaders, how can it be as bad as calling Igbo leaders "blackmailers" he will never vote for?

What is worse than Muhammed saying he will support Tinubu to be President but never "any of the candidates in the South East"?

Imagine that Mohammed's view is same as most Northerners so I wonder how you Igbos can even be here insulting others rather than at home weeping. You lot have no shame.

https://www.independent.ng/2023-i-will-rather-have-tinubu-as-president-than-have-an-igbo-man-junaid-mohammed/

2023: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Have An Igbo Man – Junaid Mohammed

Junaid Mohammed, a Second Republic lawmaker at the weekend said he will throw his weight behind Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) if he decides to contest the presidency in 2023.
Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Junaid said he will rather have Tinubu to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari than any of the candidates in the South East.

He said ” If Tinubu wants to be the President of Nigeria and he asks for my advice, I will say go ahead because I will rather have Tinubu as President than have some of the people in the South-East who are ambitious and want to blackmail Nigeria into ceding power to them”.
“I know that no matter what happens, even if Tinubu were to be drunk, he will be a better President than Goodluck Jonathan”.
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Ask Osus where is their ipob n bss during this covid 19. We shall return after covid 19, we are not cowards that already panic before their slave masters opposed their shout yeast outfit. They accepted what their slave masters told them. They are not look them in the face. Cowards

IPOB and BSS ke? Those cowards, after p0rnstar dilector took off in Buba and Iro, ran to hide immediately Python skelewu dance forced them all to drink mud water lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by LivingSage: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
See, we go lock fists cheesy
Adaogwashi1:
Even buhari is looking for our Amotekun cheesy grin
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
See, we go lock fists cheesy
sis wink how are you doing cheesy

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Coldie(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dmanuel:
What's the role of NYSC corpers at a critical time like this?

Imagine if the teeming youths who went for youth service were trained in the military for at least SIX months on community policing and security.

How do you think our society will be security wise?

Also, do you think one useless SARS of a thing will have the gut to harass anyone?

Will police be able to embarrass ppl anyhow.

Won't every household and community have at least 100 security conscious people?

Let ppl serve in the military and use the other six month in teacher's training school
Training youths in the military for 6 months. Then after the NYSC you let then go into a labour market without jobs.

You are just creating a deadly criminal group.

That would destroy the state
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by LivingSage: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just dey o.
Meanwhile, Why u dey find our mouth wink
Adaogwashi1:
sis wink how are you doing cheesy

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Finnese001: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

The Awawa boys branch of Amutonto.

[img]https:///view/spit-take-laughing-lmao-gif-9271317.gif[/img]

abeg dash me this your dp, so lovely
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
LivingSage:
I just dey o.
Meanwhile, Why u dey find our mouth wink
Babe no vex na lockdown the cause am but because of you I won't open another thread about your people again .

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by LivingSage: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
We dey together. No hard feeling babes cheesy cheesy
Adaogwashi1:
Babe no vex na lockdown the cause am but because of you I won't open another thread about your people again .

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by airminem(f): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Amotekun salary never pay them
Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
airminem:
Amotekun salary never pay them
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Amotekun Security Outfit by airminem(f): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
shocked shocked

..... Oya

please help us

2121923725 Uba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Critical Question IPOB Should Be Asking Nnamdi Kanu / Edo: Wike Sent To Isolation Camp For 14 Days / Breaking: Nigeria Is In Danger Over Chinese Loan –Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.