Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29609 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by ajosegabriel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
Whats up guys? its been a while. next week i will be starting a whatsapp group where we can share relationship or dating problems or sexual problems, problems you dont want to share in public.

start dropping your phone numbers here if you want to be added to the group
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by ajosegabriel(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
Whats up guys? its been a while. next week i will be starting a whatsapp group where we can share relationship or dating problems or sexual problems, problems you dont want to share in public.

start dropping your phone numbers here if you want to be added to the group

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2020
ajosegabriel:

[quot
ajosegabriel:

e autNo
mikebabs101:
Add me 08063133090
hor=Emmyflames2020 post=90223434]07067221596[/quote] use the link he created a link up there
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
It's finally out... Chat me on WhatsApp

It's going for 10k on amazon, 5k if you chat me up

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:34am On Jun 07, 2020
You can now follow me on twitter @firstkingzaddy
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
Entry into the group has been closed
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Follow on Instagram Zaddythefirst
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Rilwayne001: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
KingZaddy:
It's finally out... Chat me on WhatsApp

It's going for 15k on amazon, 7k if you chat me up

Will this teach me how to make money?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Will this teach me how to make money?
there 100s of books to teach you how to make money so go out and scout for them, don't act silly here
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Rilwayne001: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
KingZaddy:
there 100s of books to teach you how to make money so go out and scout for them, don't act silly here

Why should it cost that much when if it's not teaching me how to make money? Should not money come first before women? undecided undecided

And I didn't ask silly, I only questioned the logic.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Why should it cost that much when if it's not teaching me how to make money? Should not money come first before women? undecided undecided

And I didn't ask silly, I only questioned the logic.
You can go and make money before women or understand women before money, whichever way they both work... That's your choice... But if you choose money before understanding women get ready to be the fool for pussy...

Peace

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Rilwayne001: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
KingZaddy:
You can go and make money before women or understand women before money, whichever way they both work... That's your choice... But if you choose money before understanding women get ready to be the fool for pussy...
Peace

OK I'm sorry. It's starting to appear like I'm trying to spoil your market, but that's not it. Maybe the money is too much for an average broke asss nigger like me. Maybe.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Rilwayne001:

OK I'm sorry. It's starting to appear like I'm trying to spoil your market, but that's not it. Maybe the money is too much for an average broke asss nigger like me. Maybe.
its not a monthly payment stuff, its a liberation book, pay once and its over.

the Truth is, majority of its contents are not on the internet except that book because they are years of personal experiences and years of experiment.

the parts of that book you will find on the internet are "how to last long in bed" "how to enlarge your dick" and those topics are not free and they cost more than my entire book.

its all choices bro

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by omoburuku: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2020
KingZaddy:
14 DAYS OF GLORY

i call it 14 days of glory because at the end of it all i was the winner

this is my developed technique for building confidence and use of words around girls, i did this year ago so as to boost my confidence

for 14 days i greeted every beautiful female i came across on the road with a smile

"hello good morning"

"hey whats up"

"hi happy new month"

"excuse me, help me look if my shorts is stained"

"hey whats up, what is the time"

"hey i love your shoes"

"hey whats up? i love your hair, what is this style called"

"i love your top, whats this design called"

"hello excuse me, i am looking for james crescent"

"have mercy on that phone na"

"honestly i love your phone pouch where did you get it?"

you can see the words kept advancing, this depends on you. while you do this practise looking in their eyes too and dont look scared, try and control your nerves.

you can do this for longer days if you choose but dont do it with the intention to date, you will discover it gets easier.

KingZaddy KingZaddy KingZaddy how many times did I call u?

God will bless u in zillions of ways for ds particular post....u just help my generation in ways u can't imagine,thank u so much.

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2020
omoburuku:

KingZaddy KingZaddy KingZaddy how many times did I call u?

God will bless u in zillions of ways for ds particular post....u just help my generation in ways u can't imagine,thank u so much.
you welcome bro
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by LekiLeki1111: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
kingZaddy I want to date this bird, someone gave me her line inorder to strike it but I messed up, How can I ignite the Convo back and in order to make her flow..

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
LekiLeki1111:
kingZaddy I want to date this bird, someone gave me her line inorder to strike it but I messed up, How can I ignite the Convo back and in order to make her flow..
I see a profile picture there, I don't know what it says but she likes it that is why it is up there, go and build a conversation with that picture.

Don't ever open a chat with a lady like this again. It's lame
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by LekiLeki1111: 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
KingZaddy:
I see a profile picture there, I don't know what it says but she likes it that is why it is up there, go and build a conversation with that picture.

Don't ever open a chat with a lady like this again. It's lame

Lol thank you Bro. The picture says " Don't waste your feelings on someone who doesn't value you"
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
LekiLeki1111:

Lol thank you Bro. The picture says " Don't waste your feelings on someone who doesn't value you"
"I like that quote on your profile but unfortunately a lot of you ladies end up doing the opposite *rolling eyes*" that's an example
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Oluromantic: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Emmyflames2020:
I've replied your pm
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
I Am Glade Most Red pill Topics Are Now Opening The Eyes Of Men... Mumuness Will Be Reducing Now
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by xfactordv: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Interesting . This guy is good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.