Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) (29616 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 1:52am On Dec 24, 2017
A Young Nigerian man identified as Dannyl Oluwacapable has proposed to his girlfriend of just 3 months two days ago.

He revealed on social media that he started ‘eyeing’ her in SEPTEMBER, they got talking to her in OCTOBER, He knew she was the one in NOVEMBER and finally proposed to her in DECEMBER.

He wrote;
“ABOUT LAST NIGHT… So @jummiebabs shifted my FOCUZZ to HER in SEPTEMBER we got talking in OCTOBER
I knew she was the one in NOVEMBER proposed to HER in DECEMBER
So now I am off the market… Sorry I mean SHE is off the market… In short no market around here again.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend.html

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2017
3 Months ? E go be like film when the issues start ! 3 months is too early please.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Seriously, I see nothing bad in proposing within 3 months of dating. The lady is definitely a keeper and the dude is quick to spot that. Some still believe that relationship is 1,2 or 3 year course. Hahaha!

53 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Childishbanjino(m): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Three months feels a bit premature.. But then there is no perfect timing for love. I hope they go "all the way"

20 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by LordKO(m): 2:30am On Dec 24, 2017
cruchenutii:
3 Months ? E go be like film when the issues start ! 3 months is too early please.

Believe you me, a decipherable man who's achieved self-realization won't need lengthy months or years after meeting a lady he fancies to dissect her and make his decision on whether they're compatible for each other or not.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Two friends of. Mine dated for 3months.
They are married now
The guy is 33, financially sound, while the lady just graduated recently from law school.
And they are two peas in a pod. Human coexistence is all about understanding, respect and humility from both parties. Nothing short of that.

Guys who still want to play around take so many years of dating to marry.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2017
... then get married in January and divorce in February....ARRANT NONSENSE from people who have no respect for marriage!

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58am On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:
Two friends of. Mine dated for 3months.
They are married now
The guy is 33, financially sound, while the lady just graduated recently from law school.
And they are two peas in a pod. Human coexistence is all about understanding, respect and humility from both parties. Nothing short of that.

Guys who still want to play around take so many years of dating to marry.

the OP started "talking to her" in october, NOT dating her o.... so this above OP's r/ship is not even 2 month old. if thats not the definition of desperation, i dont know what it...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by duduade: 4:10am On Dec 24, 2017
For some people they know what they want...

For some it takes them yearssss to realize what they what

And for some they just like to dance around and keep dancing around

13 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:36am On Dec 24, 2017
its just proposal now,just to keep the girl hookd whilhe continue studyin her.....,the wedding might takea long time. And moreover we have many broken engagements...Hml anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 24, 2017
guess they experinced years worth of each other in 3 months
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by queenfav(f): 5:27am On Dec 24, 2017
There is nothing like a perfect time frame for dating before marriage. No two couples are alike. I have done a divorce case case they dated for 10 years. The woman was in our firm briefing me for divorce proceedings about a year after marriage .

Whereas, i have an older friend/Queenzhair Client who met her husband in December at their village, by January ending her bride price was paid! Guess what? They have been married for 15 years with three kids. When you see them, you can't help notice the deep friendship and playfulness between them even after 15 years.Her husband still takes interest in the makeup she wears and hairstyles that he would love to see on her. I recall him chatting me saying "I want those long curly hair for my lolo".I later met His Lolo, you won't believe she has been married for 15 years because of her glow! She told me their friends and even relatives bet on the fact that their marriage would crash in less than a year!However, that only made them more aware of the fact that they would need to really work hard at having a union that would stand the test of time. They both vowed to never take each other for granted and ensure they have respect, trust, and understanding towards one another!
Fifteen years and three kids later, they are still acting like a bunch of giggly starry eyed teenagers in love!

Marriage to a good partner is just by God's grace and luck! It's not by how many self help books on marriage you read or how many decades you date the person!The women stabbing spouses everywhere, didn't their husband date them for long? Men beating their wives and even killing them didn't the wives study them? #My grandmother would say "don't say you are lucky until you marry!". Even someone you date for 15 years can turn into a monster after marriage. If both parties are willing to involve God and put in work to keep the marriage exciting and happy, then it would stand the test of time.

Anyone can pretend till he/she wears the wedding band, then after marriage, they be like " fxxxk it, mask off" (in Future's voice ), then they start showing their actual character! I have come to understand that any good marriage requires constant work ie. Commitment, mutual respect, ability to forgive, understanding and deep friendship. So I don't judge anyone and how they date or when they decide to marry, I am only human and therefore cannot be all knowing !It's even the wierd couples that stay married for life e. g Charly boy and Lady D. Who would have thought that He would stay married for this long? So, try not to judge.. Just wish them well and move on because when it comes to marriage,we all can never be sure of anything!

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Reminds me of my last babe wey say we must marry nxt year, just after 2 weeks of dating. For a gal who clsims to be 25 i just pick race
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by olisehcom(f): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2017
The guy is serious and knows what he wants........... They are just engaged, not married, they probably still have enough time.

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 24, 2017
You don't need to date someone for 10years before you know her very well. Some people are very good in concealing and pretending.

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

the OP started "talking to her" in october, NOT dating her o.... so this above OP's r/ship is not even 2 month old. if thats not the definition of desperation, i dont know what it...

One can be talking and dating at the same time. And it takes two to tango. Don't looks they are both eager to settle down.
My dear, there is nothing in dating for long. Especially when u get to a certain age. Long term dating no longer appeals. One starts thinking of making it legal and pure in God's sight. Then if pickin enter sharply, Ope ooo.

Nothing in dating, especially when one has series of experience.

3months at most, one is thinking of saying I do. So that the spark does not die off.

For me, if it's going to 6months? Am getting tired of the whole package already. It Wil look like one is replaying the past all over again. And you will say to yourself, it may end up in stories again.

That's how I see it sha.

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2017
One reason why people want to date for a decade before marriage is because most humans are not sincere.

If humans were more sincere, you wouldn't need to witness 4 Olympics while dating. People would be honest with themselves and both parties would reach a decision ASAP. Except where other variables e.g finance, is absent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2017
I wish them best of luck in their endeavor

Marriage is not a childlike thing, and there is no simple formula for a successful marriage.

Some couples court for ever, but still end up with a dreadful marriage. Some couples barely spend time courting their self and end up with almost a divine union.

The key is understanding and willingness on the part of both partners to accommodate each other.

Wish to see their pre-wedding and wedding photos soon

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by bigerboy200: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Marriage is all about luck sometimes....the period of dating is inconsequential cos people can change anytime.. u can be engaged for one week and have a heavenly marriage, you can also be engaged for 10 years and end up in a HELLish marriage..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2017
chiefpiiko this is us

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2017
alexialin:

One can be talking and dating at the same time. And it takes two to tango. Don't looks they are both eager to settle down.

you are right, there is nothing wrong with that... but then again, we all know what are the consequences of marrying a stranger.

My dear, there is nothing in dating for long.

there is everything in dating for long, so that you can KNOW that person fully, UNDERSTAND her, GROW to love her, UNDERSTAND her desires/needs, CREATE a lasting bond, MAKE SURE it isnt some temporary infatuation etc... its very easy for desperate women to fake who they are during 3 months, just to get the "Mrs" status.

Especially when u get to a certain age.

marrying out of desperation is wrong, however you want to look at it....because you are not focussing on being with the RIGHT one, you just want to be with ANY one.

Long term dating no longer appeals. One starts thinking of making it legal and pure in God's sight. Then if pickin enter sharply, Ope ooo.

if thats the case, why not marry the day you 1st meet her??!!? you sound like someone who quickly wanna get married so that they can "legally" have sex in the eyes of their holy book.

Nothing in dating, especially when one has series of experience.

so because you have experience, you shouldnt date, and instead marry strangers?!?! experience should teach any person that anyone can pretend to be who they are not... if you dont know that, then you sure aint got NO experience.

3months at most, one is thinking of saying I do. So that the spark does not die off.

if the spark dies off without a marriage, then it was NEVER meant to be, and what you had for that person was NOTHING worthy to want to spend the rest of your natural life with them.

For me, if it's going to 6months? Am getting tired of the whole package already. It Wil look like one is replaying the past all over again. And you will say to yourself, it may end up in stories again.

sadly, thats what MARRIAGE is all about, so if you get tired of dating for long andentering a routine, then marriage certainly aint for you...

That's how I see it sha.

fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion, and above is the way I see it.

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2017
Yes bae kiss
Evaberry:
chi.efpiiko this is us
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
Dating does not have to take a long time before it will be a successful one....we have seen people who dated for 6,7,8 years but ended up divorcing eachother...dating for 3 months does not determine the successfulness of the relationship....what matters is their understanding of one another and trust....other than they are good to go...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by lilmax(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2017
nice

you don't need 10years to know someone

there are questions you just need to ask, I ask most females I meet and they give me wrong and awful answers

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2017
pocohantas:
4 Olympics while dating.

Really? You harsh oh ! tongue
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
Dating does not have to take a long time before it will be a successful one....we have seen people who dated for 6,7,8 years but ended up divorcing eachother...dating for 3 months does not determine the successfulness of the relationship....what matters is their understanding of one another and trust....other than they are good to go...

so because people people dated for many years and still divorced, that means people should disregard life and marry whatever donkey that comes their way?! dating for 3 months OR 10yrs does not determine success, you are right...therefore stop using time as a reference to when you should marry someone.. and instead USE LIFE as the basis. when you KNOW her fully, UNDERSTAND her fully, CREATE a lasting bond, CHERISH one another deeply, but most importantly when you have VALID REASONS why you want to spend the rest of your life with that person then, and only then, can you decide to marry someone.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2017
lilmax:
nice

you don't need 10years to know someone

there are questions you just need to ask, I ask most females I meet and they give me wrong and awful answers

do you believe you can truly fully know someone in 3months...OR better yet, do you believe a woman can give you all the right BS answers and fake it for 3 months?!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so because people people dated for many years and still divorced, that means people should disregard life and marry whatever donkey that comes their way?! dating for 3 months OR 10yrs does not determine success, you are right...therefore stop using time as a reference to when you should marry someone.. and instead USE LIFE as the basis. when you KNOW her fully, UNDERSTAND her fully, CREATE a lasting bond, CHERISH one another deeply, but most importantly when you have VALID REASONS why you want to spend the rest of your life with that person then, and only then, can you decide to marry someone.
are u saying one cant achieve all that in 3 months

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
are u saying one cant achieve all that in 3 months

unless you live and wake up with that person every day for these 3 months, i doubt you can discover ALL aspect of that said woman, her character, her flaws etc. just because someobody goes on a few good dates, does NOT make them a suitable wife to be.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Awwww...I like their body language grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you are right, there is nothing wrong with that... but then again, we all know what are the consequences of marrying a stranger.

there is everything in dating for long, so that you can KNOW that person fully, UNDERSTAND her, GROW to love her, UNDERSTAND her desires/needs, CREATE a lasting bond, MAKE SURE it isnt some temporary infatuation etc... its very easy for desperate women to fake who they are during 3 months, just to get the "Mrs" status.

marrying out of desperation is wrong, however you want to look at it....because you are not focussing on being with the RIGHT one, you just want to be with ANY one.

if thats the case, why not marry the day you 1st meet her??!!? you sound like someone who quickly wanna get married so that they can "legally" have sex in the eyes of their holy book.

so because you have experience, you shouldnt date, and instead marry strangers?!?! experience should teach any person that anyone can pretend to be who they are not... if you dont know that, then you sure aint got NO experience.

if the spark dies off without a marriage, then it was NEVER meant to be, and what you had for that person was NOTHING worthy to want to spend the rest of your natural life with them.

sadly, thats what MARRIAGE is all about, so if you get tired of dating for long andentering a routine, then marriage certainly aint for you...

fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion, and above is the way I see it.

But do you know, no matter how many years you date someone. That person still remains a stranger when the chips are down. On tough situations, even the man himself can show his true colours and the lady will be like really?
It happens both ways.
Have seen a couple date for 7years, later they got married. Just two years into the marriage, one of them filed for divorce. They are divorced with kids, living separately now.

People pretend alot,, it's by the grace of God, their true colours can be revealed through a mistake or wrong move.
It's not about how long, but how well.

I for one, I can tell you, your true character within three days of chatting with u face to face. And just as a friend. I can predict at least 90% of what u can do. That's me.

And some people are like that too.

While some people will take months or years to understand whom they are associating with.

It's all about sharp foresight.

Lastly not every woman is desperate to be called Mrs to just any man anymore.

Some women now think deep before taking that huge step.

And thinking deep is also not about how many years.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.