Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (189908 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nairalandnigga(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
BEHEST:
Op I'll tell you two things:
1. Go back after a week or two as you may be HIV positive.

2. Locate a powerful deliverance church nearby asap because this time you may have "played penalty to throwing". Those ladies, it appears, may have tampered with your leftover destiny.

One of these two must be it.

Use condom u no hear, now see...
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by toprealman: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
emetisuccess:
big boy, the first HIV test that came out negative is termed window period, pls go for another one within two weeks to ascertain that u are truly negative. those symptoms u gave are scary. embarassed embarassed[color=#006600][/color]
All you HIV viruses that are sure you infected him will utterly be disappointed. Even your celebrity cousin Corona has nothing against him.
He made a mistake admittedly, he is now on the pathway to reformation.....you guys should please back off!

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Cuteboy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

Hello bro HIV shows after 3months u must have been on window period then u got tested so u needed to re-test because the test u did was not up to 3months meanwhile no 123 shows that they are the symthoms of HIV so go out and re-test and start using ur drug if at all u are positive+.
God help us all
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Cre8tivespak(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Genuine repentance from fornication, drinking ,smoking and all your sinful ways. Accept Christ and your personal Lord and saviour. If you have done that, God will forgive you, for it's not the will of God that you should perish but have everlasting life.

Receive your healing in Jesus Name.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nairalandnigga(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
xana101:
This is why I hate girls. 90 percent are infected even the small once u think they are free are all infected. Most girls has infection. I own a pharmacy so I know. U still pay a girl to give u infection so what’s ur gain.
haba! guy take it easy
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kaka1234:
Please don't mind those telling you it's hiv, this is a bacterial infection and it has happened to me too.
Guys, shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Estellie: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Search google. Type in the symptoms and search hard. Go through pictures and all and u will see the one familiar to your case. Search more on it and be sure.

When you're sure then you can search for the possible home remedies or go to a pharmacy to get the recommended drugs.....

Buh search well oo like say na final year project you dey do..

Goodluck
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by joshuaidibia(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
And you want to be well after all these things you said you’ve done of which i know you’ll still go back to

This is what you get when you can’t control your prick to stay in one place undecided

He asked for help, not for you to be judgemental. If you can't offer any reasonable thing just keep quiet and read other people's comment.

Over righteous zealots everywhere

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Tabasco: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
U can try any possible means of getting medical care be u don't know how long lockdown will take. This is ur health.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Bizibi(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
chukel:
Repeat the HIV test. Then do fasting blood sugar . White tongue is definitely oral leukoplakia mostly from oral
candidiasis or any immunodeficiency state like HIV, cancer or diabetes. You must have given them head. Treat sour e of immunodeficiency first. Diarrhea could also be from fungal infection in the gut. You need strong antifungal for a long time. But do fasting blood sugar first.
damn!!! Just for head only!!

Are some pussies dustbins

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Estellie: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cuteboy:

Hello bro HIV shows after 3months u must have been on window period then u got tested so u needed to re-test because the test u did was not up to 3months meanwhile no 123 shows that they are the symthoms of HIV so go out and re-test and start using ur drug if at all u are positive+.
God help us all
HIV shows after 3months?? Where did u get that from oga?
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2020

quote author=Scaredd post=88429613]Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing [/quote]
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Powerintoxicate: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright.
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

stop saying you BANGED girls. You clearly PAID for sex and these were prostitutes you had sex with. So nothing to be proud about. Rubbish
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by nnaeyes6: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Boil mixture to cure it but don't be stupid again.

Peel off:
Garlic
Ginger
Turmeric
booni seed
Bitter Cola
Few bitter leaf or dogoyaro.

After boiling it, then take 1cup morning and night for a week then see the difference.

Thank me with money after recovery because u go still pay ur doctor... Besides the lockdown knocked me down!

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by drlaykay(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

If a repeat HIV test comes out normal, then it's most likely hyperthyroidism.
The symptoms are clearcut.
The sexual history is just a red herring.
Send me a DM and I will guide you on things to do.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ehmmy11(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

op relax your mind if it was hiv it would have shown on the test you still need another test to be sure tho.. But am learning towards the H.Pylori test as a false negative your symptoms are more consistent with it ..was your test a stool, blood or breath testing as stool testing is the best way to tell..... if it's not h.plyori then it's a fungal infection (you gave them head) very stubborn but treatable ... Next time buy Dure.x and stop giving naija girls head... Some of the slay queens using pit toilet just imagine.. nothing do you wink

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by donsheddy1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

When was the last time you de-wormed your body system. Try that to see if the diarrhea stops then come back for the rest.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Mistaicey2288: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Bro I don't need to be a doctor to agree with you. Some dey my yard now with some Yahoo boys dey eat dey kee themselves since lockdown.

So many ashawo on the street.

Chai! Just imagine the highlighted part. And those ladies get parents so ooo. Honestly most of these gurls are really desperate these days and go about jumping from one dick to another all for money and food. It's well ooo

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

you practically telling us you're a useless fellow but we haven't approve it

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
HarunaWest:

Do you still experience symptoms till date..Like what symptoms are present now?

Symptoms include what I mentioned earlier. Not so serious, but has refused to go. White and rough tongue, stomach rumbling and occasional body tremor.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Caseless: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
How can you be that careless? We all can make such mistake. In your case, it's not a mistake anymore cos you did same thing with different girls.

People like you, until this problem, don't believe HIV exists and that it's a myth. Or you brag how you don't enjoy sex unless it's skin-to-skin.

That useless thing called sex does not deserve your life.

Scaredd, I'm sure you gave those girls head(very disgusting thing men do because they see people do it in porn movies), you must have taken something in orally. It could be herpes - your dick picked it and your tongue also picked.

Despite the lockdown, you can go for a test. Don't wait until it's over. It might be HIV too and maybe the first test was done in the window period, hence the negative result.

Or just call NCDC and tell them you're not fine. They'll pick you thinking it's corona virus. While they run several test, they might discover what's actually wrong with you.

Best of luck!

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Psalmspsalms: 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wow. I feel your pain bro. I remember the first and last time I had sex. Unprotected sex for that matter. I was 23 then. I felt like devil himself took over me. I knew I disappointed God, my mum and myself and He knew am still sorry for it. I had to go on my knees to God not to allow me contract any kind of STD or STI. I made a vow to God never to have sex with a lady for a year until I get married if He grant me my request. And here I am. 24years old this year and 21st of this month will mark a year of my vow. He answered my prayers because He knew I went to him with a sincere hearth. This girl wey I the talk of no the stay one place oo. From one man to another like town service buses. Bro, you can do the same. Just pray to God and offer Him something you know is equivalent to what you are passing through. God is not limited, He is only limited by our thoughts. All the best
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by PROPHETmichael: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Your destiny is in one baba house for Osogbo.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by zagorakis(m): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dear Op by the time u finish reading all these diagnosis by our nlander doctors and nurses.. I bet you will want to end it all by yourself (via snipper) but i urge you to be steadfast and avoid such thoughts in its entirety..
Nevertheless you really need to visit another doctor or probably redo the tests. Thank you cool

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by agabonus: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bros pay attention now. We are all sinners,do not kill yourself because of this situation.you are still better than many.do the following(1) spiritually:are ready to repent and give your life to christ?if yes,go to a lonly and a calm place,pray for forgiveness and healing but (make sure you have made your final decision not to sin again when you are healed),take your bible study and pray with the psalmist in psalm 103 vs 3, psalm 107 vs 1 to end,jn 15 vs 5. remember jesus came to call the sinners not the holy people. (2)medicaly,go for another test and report to this forum again may be on sunday.(3)
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
After I saw how women are acting like animals on insta live , ive vowed not to touch anyone of them
Na disease one go carry, op go to the doctor don't take internet advise
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Cuteboy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scaredd:

Symptoms include what I mentioned earlier. Not so serious, but has refused to go. White and rough tongue, stomach rumbling and occasional body tremor.

For that stomach rumbling try use warm medicine and see the result too. Thanks
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Caseless: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
stop saying you BANGED girls. You clearly PAID for sex and these were prostitutes you had sex with. So nothing to be proud about. Rubbish
Even those girls that operates from home can give you something like this.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by mofeoluwadassah: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
joshuaidibia:

He asked for help, not for you to be judgemental. If you can't offer any reasonable thing just keep quiet and read other people's comment.

Over righteous zealots everywhere
okay
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by zealadjay(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
I want to F**k, I want to f**k,

Shebi u hav seen d result now... Nonsense!!!

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by kawaodne(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2020
@OP
Enough with the medi test.
Just look for native tidy.
Let dem pump your yansh! The local treatment they give to children who need to reset their stomach (their whole system).
The pumping will make u exhaust all dirt from your body system in less than 30mins. Everything will pass out from your kaka whole.
Just keep lots of fruit at one corner cos the whole flushing process is dehydrating.
Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84